Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WEFTI CULUS OO KA KOOBAN SADEXDA XISBI QARAN IYO WAKIILADA OO MAANTA KA DHOOFAY HARGA

WEFTI CULUS OO KA KOOBAN SADEXDA XISBI QARAN IYO WAKIILADA OO MAANTA KA DHOOFAY HARGAYSA.

3xisbiqaran4a7978bwx7.jpg

Wafti balaadhan oo hogaaminayo Gudoomiyaha golaha wakiilada ee somaliland Md

C/raxmaan Ciro oo ay weheliyaan g/xigeenka wakiilada Xoghayaha xisbig

Udub,gudoomiyaha xisbiga Ucid,g/xigeenka labad ee xisbiga kulmiye iyo

Gudoomiyayaasha gudi hoosaadka wakiilada ayaa maanta ka dhoofay madaarka

caalamiga ee Hargaysa iyagoo u sii jeeda dalalka Itoobiya iyo Kiniya.

Md.Ciro ayaa saxaafada u sheegay ina martiqaad rasmiya ka heleen

wadamadaasi,islamarkaana mudada ay joogaan dalka itoobiya la kulmi doonaan

raysalwaasaraha,madaxweynaha,iyo wasiirka arimaha dibada ee dalkaasi,kana

wada hadli doono arimo dhinacyo badan leh.

waxa uu intaas ku daray in wadanka keenayana aanu kala kulmi doono madax

badan oo wadankaasi ah iyo golaha wakilada ee dalkaasi.

waa markii u horeeysay ee wafti isugu jira xisbiyada qaranka iyo wakiiladu

ay sida wada jira isu raacaan iyagoo ujeedadoodu salka ku hayso sidii ay

qadiyada somaliland uga dhaadhicin lahaayeen wadamadaas.

safarkan ayaa la rajaynayaa inuu noqdo mid soo guulaystaa maadaama ay tahay

markii u horaysay ee wefti caynkaas ahi dalka ka dhoofo.

Tahliil   

Cade the Simple minded boy Muuse spent a week in Addisababa and just came back yesterday from the Master....Groupkast markooda loo yeeran...War heedhe soomaali odayasheedii maxaa nafta jacleysiiyey. Look at these bunch so giddy and dressed up going to see Adeer Meles...talow maxuu ku sameeyey dadkii oo duliga isugu soo haray....I could only wonder...yeah who cares thou.. Safar Salaamo adeerayaal...

Kashafa   

^ Adeer Zenawi is a benevolent uncle to all those who are willing to shed their Islamnimo and Somalinimo at the door. Something Adeeryaal Yey, Riyaale, Gheedi(with his immaculate Etho heritage), Cade 'butac' Muuse , among other Somali siyasiyeen have in common: A readiness to get pimped in return for the illusions of power.

One thing I'd like to credit clan dictator Siad Barre for: To my knowledge, he never kow-towed nor grovelled at the feet of Ethiopia. For that, he deserves respect and a clear distinction between the adeeryaal mentioned above.

Jaylaani   

Tahliil,

They are going there to tell the xabashis to stop the genocide. Cade was asking more aid and military assistance to fuel the fire in Mogadishu.

They're also going to Kenya were they're invited to address the parliament there.

When going to Addis has become a crime bal ???

what is wrong with going to Addis, don't u know AU's headquarters is in Addis ???

Then you shouldn't forget they are going to Uganda and Kenya as well ,,,,,, now tell me zenawi is there ,,,,,,,,,,

I can't talk about Cade Muse coz that is for him and the thread is not for that ,,,,,,,

JAYLAANI

They are going there to tell the xabashis to stop the genocide. Cade was asking more aid and military assistance to fuel the fire in Mogadishu.

I HOPE YOU CAN GIVE US A FEED BACK WHEN THEY CAME BACK

Tahliil   

like it or not bro...Arat Kilo is the center and the master rules everybody fro there...those who disagree with him Like the Darwiishes they got BM and bombs dropped on them, those who agree with him take the mission farther..by teachin the kids in Hargaysa and Bosaso the Amharic language....what do they call that up in here? ASSAMILATION...Integration...

If Adeero Cade iyo and them are going to stop the genocide, or beg Meles to stop the genocide, or demand of him to stop the genocide, I thnk they could do much effective and better work by at least contacting the BBC and broadcasting their feelings toward the brutality...Waxba yaan la Sugarcoating the matter...Addero are in deep shyt and they r realizin it now...markii xeero iyo fandhaal kala dheceen...and BM and attack Helicopters are used on other Somalis....Maryooley...

Don't get nuts sxb ,, that is your problem when you lebel the whole world as Xabashis and meles beggers ,,,, that is why you are suffering and that is why you lost yesterday ,,, you should learn from the past and from your experience.

Teaching Amharic language in Hargeisa is something you should proof it ,,,,, but again what is wrong with learning Amharic ?? isn't it one of the languages ppl can learn ?? why is it different from Sawahili, English and French ???

Sxb you need to face the reality not to dream and accuse the whole human being .......

At least let someone rule you if you can't rule yourself ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that is another fact you need to learn

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by xox ogaal:

JAYLAANI

I HOPE YOU CAN GIVE US A FEED BACK WHEN THEY CAME BACK

Trust me saaxiib, Somaliland made it clear to the Xabashis how they feel about what is going on in Mogadishu.

Are you suggesting Somaliland was supporting Yey and butland militia? I think you’re living in LaLA land saaxiib. Get your facts straight.

Somaliland authority stood neutral in public for political reasons but the feeling of the public including the parliament were clear.

Tahliil   

Teaching Amharic language in Hargeisa is something you should proof it ,,,,, but again what is wrong with learning Amharic ?? isn't it one of the languages ppl can learn ?? why is it different from Sawahili, English and French ???

Please take off your ear mufflers, headphones for once and read to yourself, honestly of what you have just written there...slowly so u don't miss the gist of your profound statement...again...

I thought you have stronger arguments but sorry sxb ,,,,,,,, i must have overestimated you :D

now tell me where they teach Amharic in Hargeisa ???? or admit it is something you heard in the mafrishka qaadka

jaylaani

Are you suggesting Somaliland was supporting Yey and butland militia? I think you’re living in LaLA land saaxiib. Get your facts straight.

The only thing that i said was give us a feed back when they come back. if the people of sland pland care about xamar there would've been demonstration, but then i don't see that .......siilaanyo hanoo laado the only man who got the guts to say anything.

Jaylaani   

Tahliil,

Lets play the devils advocate. What did the Xabashis did to Somaliland so we can’t even learn their language?

Ethiopia opened the doors for Somalilanders when other Somalis closed door on them in 88. Unlike the Kenyans, they never raped or mistreated any one of us (Listen to Maryan Mursal Song “Journey”). Plus there are large number of Somalis from Somaliland who live in Zone 5 so why not learn the language. Your argument there doesn’t make any sense.

Saaxiib, we all feeling for these in Mogadishu and what the xabashis are doing to Somalis there however, you can’t blame the Ethiopian authority for what is going there. Point the fingers at those who let the axmaaro march in.

We do care about xamar but it is xamar that don't care about us sxb ,,,,,,,,, anyone who feel strong in xamar is immdiately threatening SL unlike somaliland that is always calling cease fire and to stop fighting ,,,,,,,,,

I think it is time to negotiate nimanyahow ,,,, let's make an end to what is happening in xamar and recognize somaliland ,,,,, very simple innit ??? :D