Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

MICHAEL JACKSON CONVERTS TO ISLAM

Rokko   

I was reading an article this morning news and had to share with ya all. Islam is being the savior for many trouble inviduals who realized or seeing the truth.

What ya all think.

New York - Michael Jackson became a member of the black group Nation of Islam on the eve of being formally charged with child molestation on Thursday, the New York Post tabloid reported.

The newspaper quoted unnamed sources as saying that Jackson became a member of the black Muslim organisation led by Louis Farrakhan on Wednesday night.

"The King of Pop is restyling himself Jacko X," said the tabloid.

"High-ranking members of Nation of Islam have been working to bring Jackson into Reverend Louis Farrahkan's flock - and Jackson's conversion is now well-known in the NOI community," said the report.

Farrakhan's organisation, which is controversial because of its leaders' anti-Jewish and anti-homosexual declarations, would not comment on the report.

Fox News reported on Wednesday that Jackson's brother Jermaine Jackson had brought Farrakhan's chief of staff Leonard Muhammad into Jackson's inner-circle as "a bodyguard". According to Fox, Jermaine Jackson, another ex-member of the Jackson Five family group, converted to Islam in 1989.

The television channel's report said Jermaine Jackson and Leonard Muhammad were "making the case to Michael that he was a victim of racism and that only the Nation of Islam could save him."

Jackson, 45, is on $3m bail after being accused of multiple counts of child molestation against a boy aged under 14.

Jackson and his lawyers have strongly denied the accusations, calling them "a big lie".

The singer is to be formally charged on Thursday in Santa Maria, near Jackson's Neverland Ranch at around 22:00.

Jackson was last month handcuffed and subjected to humiliating police mugshots and fingerprinting when he returned to Santa Barbara to face arrest last month.

Source: News24

bilan   

salam

nation of islam and islam are two totally different religions.so if he joined the nation,that does not mean he converted to islam.

Khayr   

Doesn't this post

belong in the 'JOKES' section.

We already seen one 'WACKO MICHAEL'

use Islam to help him out with the courts.

Now, the rumor is that the biggest 'WACKO JACKO'

is trying out the 'Black Movement' thing

when all long he wanted to be everything

but BLACK .

PPPPPLEASE! :rolleyes:

Suddenly Jailbirds are seing Islam as their salvation ...but somehow I have afeeling that this is just to poiticize their dilema rather than really want to be a muslim. A case in one is Tyson....

N.O.R.F   

brother Jackson just doesnt have that ring to it, but hey if its true, it can be a path to islam as we know it,,,which has been the case for many former Nation of Islam members who realised the truth, i hope he does embrace the 'real' Islam, ia

Originally posted by Xidigi Woqoyiga:

it can be a path to islam as we know it

"Nation of Islam has been the guiding light to the true destination (pure Islam) for many converts. May Allah show him the real deen.

Qac Qaac   

This could be one of those things that the media could use to put islam down, they said mike tyson is muslim, a nation islamist, when he start using bad language, goes to clubs, hangs with lots of women,

and now micheal jackson, so now what a child melaster is a muslim, anyways whatever they try to do islam will prevail, coz allah said so.

and if he became a real muslim is only good for him, but is just a nother rumour, like i heard shaquil o'neal is a muslim too, come on ppl. will smith too, stop this pls.

well said qac qaac, the media is respinsible for the bad repitation Islam gets.

wacko jacko muslim puhleeeeaaaaz! man i heard that when I was 10 and who else 2pac.

The media NEVER says some1 who is important 2 da community and is highly respected has become muslim but the bad boys who r child molesters 2 murderes they categorise theM as muslims aka terrorists, isn't obvious that the spotlight is on islam. "wixii xun ba xaawaa leh" in this case Islam. MAY GOD HELP US ALL!

Nasir   

Micheal jackson converted to islam :D The funniest thing i heard all day, I just can't wait to see him say asalamu calaykum in his womanly voice

king_450   

Well i never wanted to respond this threat but after seeing how some of us feeding this frenzy media creation lie, i will say my take. First are we all becoming Tv addicts, cz everytime i turn around all we talk about is what the Tabloids are spreading,and who cares is MJ converts to Islam.Even though this was a big hoax,but i don't care so don't heat up ur blood pressure by assuming something which is not there.And i might add for the first time i am blvng MJ did it this time.

Ibtisaam   

Originally posted by Nasir:

Micheal jackson converted to islam
:D
The funniest thing i heard all day, I just can't wait to see him say asalamu calaykum in his womanly voice

lol :D

Saalixa   

nation of islam is not TRUE ISLAM, so iam not surprised or enlighted by this at all,

but i laugh at him him restyling himslef as

JACKO X. PLEAZE his ruining the honour and dignity of that name itslef let alone the owner of it.