Sign in to follow this  
mojam

2006 UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Manchester United are out of Europe COMPLETELY!!!!

Not even making the UEFA cup which teams such as boro and bolton are in is an absolute disaster for them but I feel it where they should be amongst. Soon they shall be sliding down the league and start to qualify regularly for the UEfacup and entering the Intertoto cup, eventually you shall see them scrapping for their in the bottom three of the table.

My team the Arsenal, would like to face Real Madrid, not bayern or werder bremen. It will be chance to humiliate the the spanish and send a message out to other teams too.

Liverpool and Chelsea game was absolutely the most boring of games again as usual, I mean what else can you say!!

nuune   

It looks like everything will be easy for LIverpool since they will face an average teams, which will make us defend our CUP and win it easily!

SoMa_InC   

My team the Arsenal, would like to face Real Madrid, not bayern or werder bremen. It will be chance to humiliate the the spanish and send a message out to other teams too.

Are you saying this because that club is experiencing bad run? If Arsenal were to face Real Madrid, am sure those words would come and hunt you down.

I found this interesting yet sarcastic story of Man Utd. As an a Gooner, I ofcourse fully enjoyed, but let me see what the scousers or plastic chelsea fans think about it.

Link

Soma, it does not look as tho Madrid will ever lose this "bad run" they have been having for the past 3 years. I wanted them in last year draw too but the draw was highly unlucky for the Gunners last year.

Interestingly, Liverpool could face a british team as they were not seeded at the beginning of the tournament, if Utd or Arsenal had finished 2nd, it would have made a nice game, but my guess is that they will get the short trip to Glasgow Rangers.

nuune   

^^ lool, true, as the Irish will say, get 'em Rangies outa here, now that even makes it easier and more exciting, it is like Celtic and Rangers game smile.gif

My dream has come true, yes indeed the people of UEFA have listened to my opinions and drawed Arsenal against madrid. Madrid will be taught a cruel lesson and Perez will wish he had Wenger as his manager as he so often does.

Ill give you guys a little background knowledge on Arsenal V Real clashes. They have never met in European football before. However, Lee Dixon's testimonial saw Real brushed aside 3-1 by the Arsenal.

To be honest, I dnt really care about the other draws, however, Barca V Chelsea would be a good game. But I'm gonna go for Chelsea to win this tie(very unorthodox of me), simply because of chelsea's efficiency in games.

SoMa_InC   

^^^As a massive Chelsea diehard, I just hope that dream will come true. I really dont wanna talk about til 22/02/06 Inshallah.

I would also love to see Benfica trash LiverBull; cmon Benfica, you can do it again!!

Arsenal has a chance but it really depends on their form during that time. I also badly want Rangers to overcome Villa Real, Cmon Mcleash you can break records again.

Juventus seems to have got themselves an easy ride while Ac Milan vs Bayern Munich game would be a superb game to watch.

nuune   

I would also love to see
Benfica
trash LiverBull; cmon
Benfica
, you can do it again!!

I would also love to see
AC MILAN
trash LiverBull; cmon
AC MILAN
, you can win the cup!!

Soma, That is exactly what u said about Liverpoool, replacing Benifica with AC MILAN in the CL fINALS, did it happen, BIG no, would it happen this time, another BIG no, double it :D

Viking   

With current form, Barca would definately thrash Chelsea, Gunners vs Real could go anyhow for they are both crap at the moment and L'pool would beat Benfica with a clear margine. Come feb, things might be different.

WingA   

Since my beloved United are out of europe, my second and third teams are still in there..

AC Milan Vs Bayan

Barca Vs Chelsea

Milan is slipping in Seria A and a lil shady in the CL but they'll sort it out..

Barca, what can i say?? Total Football now dyas..

SoMa_InC   

Soma, That is exactly what u said about Liverpoool, replacing Benifica with AC MILAN in the CL fINALS, did it happen, BIG no, would it happen this time, another BIG no, double it

Nuune, Sxb, Time will tell and in the meantime, I'll zip my mouth. :D

It seems like the whole of the UK (Except Chelsea fans, of course) are against Chelsea, I wonder why? Is it because we are the best of the rest?

Viking   

Soma,

Sxb, I'll tell it as it is. People don't hate Chelsea because they are good, they hate them because of their arrogant manager. Ajax 1995 and Real Madrid 2000-2002 have been amazing teams who won a lot but people didn't hate them. Barca is flying at the moment and even the Madrid supporters were applauding them. Why? Unlike Chelsea (or shall I say Mourinho in particular) they are humble when they win and are not sore losers.

If the CL games were to be played today, Juve would reach the finals, Barca would humiliate Chelsea on their way to the finals, Bayern would beat Milan and Real and Arsenal would fight it out in a 15 goal thriller :D But come Feb, things might be very different .

People don’t hate clubs who deserve to win, they hate clubs who don’t deserve to win. That is the case with chelsea. If chelsea had played good football throughout the year. I think most of the people would been happy for chelsea because than they would have been simply the best club around and there is than no room for discussion. The game against barcelona in stanford bridge showed all the football supporters across the world all what chelsea wasn’t. First they didn’t have bravery, second they were outclassed collectively, and third, worst of all they played part from the first ten minutes counter-football on their own turf . Come on which great football team plays counter-football on their on pitch. I think that 80 per cent of the english supporters who watched that game hoped that barcelona would win that game because with out any doubt chelsea is a shame to the game specially for the english football game.