Sign in to follow this  
mojam

2006 UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

mojam   

they are is spain

^^^^ haha haha

Arsenal ?? What on earth happened to this team?? Lucky for them this isn't the knockout stage where an away goal can take you out.

Ajax outplayed Sparta but drew. Now we have to take care of Arsenal and this mysterious team Thun. Hopefully we won't repeat how we performed against other mysterious teams like FC Copenhagen and Celta de Vigo in the past.

NGONGE good idea, i registered.

also there is a EPL predictor

SoMa_InC   

Soma, they are playing in spain. HAHAHAHA

lol. Sxb Liverpool is a Spanish team playing in the English premier league. Their Manager is Spanish (I rate him though) and he turned the whole team to Spaniards.

Ngonge....Excellent website!

Arsenal were lucky last night.....

nuune   

I was really happy last night to see United drew with V-Real, I really wanted the spanish team to win, the Ferguson team played a shamble game, See how Roy Kean can make a difference, he wasn't there, instead they Put Alan smith who is a lazy fella,

Arsenal performance was in debate last night, they really didn't deserve to win at all.

Soma-Inc, sxb, u r a giant Chelsicvovich kalashnicov fan, a rusian veteran, and u have the gut to call us spaniards, SPACIPA!

SoMa_InC   

instead they Put Alan smith who is a lazy fella,

True indeed! Lazy aint even the word!

Soma-Inc, sxb, u r a giant Chelsicvovich kalashnicov fan

What was that? Chelsicvovich? I know kalashnicov is a type of gun but are you suggesting that Chelsea has the got right weapons to gun down every team?

Gelle   

Boys no need to argue over whos gonna win! MAN U will crush every singel team ! mark my words!! hopefully Fergurson will see the light, and put that arrogant, over aggresive, piece of shit player. Rooney on the bench! i cant stand him

N.O.R.F   

The BIGGEST game in the Premiership!!!!

By Peter Hooton

If Man United didn't exist you'd have to invent them. Basically, we need clubs like United because everyone loves a fierce rivalry. It's healthy and I think if it weren't there you'd miss it.

There has always been a municipal jealousy between the cities of Liverpool and Manchester, and given their close proximity it is not surprising. But I don't think this is the main reason for the rivalry between Liverpool and United.

Manchester City, for example, have never been big rivals of ours. Liverpool fans have never deemed City a threat, even when they were doing well in the late sixties/early seventies. Manchester United have always been the benchmark. And I'm sure United would say the same about Everton.

At the start of every season there are only two fixtures that Liverpudlians really look out for and they are Manchester United and Everton. Talk of any rivalry with Arsenal or Chelsea is rubbish. That is all media manufactured.

Locally, Liverpool and Everton will always be a big deal, but on a global scale Liverpool versus Manchester United is still THE biggest fixture in English football calendar.

What other game will get fans from all corners of the world out of their beds and in front of their television screens at some godforsaken hour in the morning?

Hooton on LFC v MUFC

At the start of every season there are only two fixtures that Liverpudlians really look out for and they are Manchester United and Everton. Talk of any rivalry with Arsenal or Chelsea is rubbish. That is all media manufactured. Locally, Liverpool and Everton will always be a big deal, but on a global scale Liverpool versus Manchester United is still THE biggest fixture in English football calendar.

Given the recent success of Chelsea some people may say I am deluded but I honestly believe this. There is just so much more to Liverpool versus Manchester United, it's not only about the 90 minutes of football.

Source

At the start of every season, the 1st team i games i look for are Man Utd vs Liverpool, yes as a scouse fan 1st but i'm sure many others also.

I just found out the game is at 12pm gmt :mad: i'm at work, i thought it was a 4.05pm kick-off, it would have suited me to a T, but now i need to find an excuse :confused:

nuune   

North, that game will be on sunday, and I don't work on sundays, so I will watch it,

a fan form United told me today that Liverpool knows all the tricks of Manchester United, he was dissapointed of last night, only if he believed my words yesterday cuz I told him either they lose or draw!

Viking   

North,

This is the CL thread dude...take the L'pool vs Man U talk to another post! :D Ma waxa laga dhigey mod inaad meesha qastid?

PS: I'm supporting L'pool on Sunday! Go Koppers!lool, does that term exist?

What is up with the empty seats at Stamford Bridge in a CL night?

Arsenal are reeling! They are playing without confidence at all! It took a scrappy goal (a foul, so it seemed) in injury time to beat lowly Thun! How would they do against top sides like Milan, Bayer, Barca? They'll be eaten for b/fast if they keep on like this. I like their positive, attacking football but you need to get some points (and goals) in the process.

The Lyon-Real game was the best this week, the Galacticos loked like a lower division team. No dedication, no direction and no creativity! Zizou is missed big time!

mojam,

Ajax are exciting as always, they are playing the total football they are famolus for. It would be interesting to watch when they play Arsenal.

N.O.R.F   

Ma waxa laga dhigey mod inaad meesha qastid?

lol i actaully thought of starting a prem thread but didnt bother, threads always get mixed up on here anyway,,,

Chelsea fans lack passion, they may be able to buy trophies but they will never buy passionate fans, you remember how quiet it was for a CL semi back in May?

Arsenal are still not playing at full throttle, they are playing ok, but are missing a midfield boss

Yeh guys dnt mix up the threads! Besides whats this ray sumthin talkin bout, evryone knows biggest game in the english calendar is arsenal-united.

Arsenal are still not playing at full throttle, they are playing ok, but are missing a midfield boss

You deserve a gold star for that comment Norf. Seriously, this is probably the only time you mentioned arsenal and didnt say something bad. Maybe this is the start of a non anti arsenal northener. I shall pray for you!! Amin!

Chelsea has the got right weapons to gun down every team?

Woah,slow ur roll Soma. I know u would probably kill for ur team to called something to do with guns. Stick to that plastic badge and so called lions. Everyone knows a lion can be killed by a gun but not the other way round.

N.O.R.F   

You deserve a gold star for that comment Norf. Seriously, this is probably the only time you mentioned arsenal and didnt say something bad. Maybe this is the start of a non anti arsenal northener. I shall pray for you!! Amin!

:D:D

Just saying it like it is, the arrogance Arsenal players and fans had, has gone, hence my change in tact! Do you remeber wen you all thought you could beat REal Madrid based on being unbeaten for the 1st 7 games or so against team like Leed et al?

Anyway, a bit of a disappointing game today, at least Owen is off the mark.

nuune   

a point with United wasn't bad at all, but I was dissapointed anyway, Liverpool was the bigger hand and they should have won, that Keane is back everyone thought he was away with injury but he recovered quickly