Sign in to follow this  
Yusufaddie

A New Somalia

Oblivion   

Yusufaddie

Take it easy man, I was just giving you the benefit of the doubt.But then frankly we're all suspicious and you're flat wrong giving the analogy of SHIRK which wont change our minds.Man is essentially a sinner, a mortal being who can as well be a hypocrite and Allah subhanahu wata'alah has given us the "will" to choose from right and wrong.This will and our reasoning is per se what separates us from the rest of animal kingdom; we can tell whos's trustworthy and who's not.Do you call that a disease?Perhaps your conscience is troubling you.

So save your breath and take your Khalifah crap esle where, say Saudi Arabia for example I'm sure they'll appreciate it.That's the focal point to start from if you want to revive the Ummah.

unixguru   

Hey man; yussef, sure it will work...

by the way, did you understand everything i said? if not let me know... I think we can really get something going here biggrin.gif

so bro obliv what your are saying is because Allah said he created us weak is an excuse to be? and are you saying that if someone tells me that my intention is something else that this is not shirkh? subhaanallah. didn't Sis Fatimah quote Allah assaying he is the all knower of what is in our hearts but yet she is telling me what is in mine? enlighten me on how this is not shirkh. all i am saying is we commit shirk many times a day that is why we make istighfar, but if someone cannot come to realize they have done wrong how can they correct themselves? on suspicion i think we should all reflect on the story of Al-Khidr in the Quran. The moral of the story is, no matter how strangea person acts you never know what is in his heart.

Unix the reviving of Somalia does not start with dishing out of funds.it starts with getting the people inclined to Allah and his Deen. When people realise that Through islam they can be sustained then policies etc. are set up. and finally if this hapens a warlord is just another man only if he is recognized as a warlord, and besides according to a poet in my region, "IF Allah is standing by my side, then how can i be afraid of the pestilence that walketh by night?

another question..

IF 15- 2 years from now, all what i am aspiring for materialises, and it is proven internationally that which ever region takes this up to be a very peaceful, honest and very islamic state and all of the people in it are happy and those around the region, would you all regret not supporting in the first stage? would you all consider living in the region?

Salaama All,

Correct me if I'm wrong Yusuf, weren't you the one who said.....and I quote " ....I want help them...........I would be Like a KING OR A PROPHET to them and in 5yrs they would decide to let me continue or overthrow me if I don't meet their Expectation".......???? Plus when I said they wouldn't accept you as Such cuz you're a Foreigner..you said and I quote again " I would marry a Somali woman"

What I fell to say early on was that You can't and will Never ever Measure up to Muhamad(SAW)....You calim to be a GOOD MUSLIM yet here you're Comparing yourself with our prophet?

Brotha W/out Trying to "hurt" your feeling, I think you should go back to that Islamic Institute and ask for Refund Apparently they didn't Teach you Islam! or Perhaps you didn't Learn it the way it Suppose to be!!

"when somalia revives do you all think you would be accepted back? think about it. the people who suffered, do you think they would look at you all as Somalians?".....lol, Your funny, If I'm Not SOMALI which I'm 110%% What would they see me as? Brotha Yusuf, apparently you don't know NOTHING ABOUT SOMALIS!!

If You're Doing this for the Sake Of Allah/Islam... then I think It's Good Idea and I encourage you to do so......However, I would Rather you go to AFGHAN OR PALASTINE since they're also "in Need" Of help......What I still don't Understand is Why you Want to go to Somalia and Help them?

Somalis I can assure you sooner or Later Will Revive their ways and Help themselves w/out your Help ....

Personally, I don't Believe you're doing this for the Love of Islam or Somalis... To me the Difference between you and the Power-hungry Warlords we have in Somalia... is ZERO difference!! You're Seeking power and So are they!

Brotha Yusuf....Let the Truth Be Told!!

Ma'salaama

unixguru   

But Fadumo, what’s wrong with power??? Yusef, listen, there is nothing wrong with wanting to rule Somalia, and truest me, with my help you can become 'King Yusufaddie of Somalia and Area Around It' in no time... It's only 3.4% away...

You like the sounds of it? 'King Yusufaddie'...'Your Majesty'....you like the why it sounds coming out...

say it with me...'Your Majesty...Your Majesty' and remember it can happen, very very soon, but first we gotta get the ball rolling and start the research, it will only cost 3.4%.

sister you are reffering to my dream that i had when i was 7 years old. at that time i was a kaafir, and in the dream as a kaafir i believed that prophet always come, the never stopped. you are mixing up the contexts here. in the dream i was a very respected leader, and as a child kaafir what words would be best to describe a respected leader than a prophet or a king? come on give me a break, who would be soo foolish to compare themselves with the nabi. It is apparent that you have misunderstood what i was saying. If you are truly interested in Somalia as i know i am then ask me to explain something you don't understand, not misquote me in the awrong context.

Concerning marrying a Somalian woman. it branches not only for acceptance but in 2

1: the black people here in the caribbean does not and is not concern which clan is from where, who or what. all we are concerned about is AFRICA!!!! As long as you are from AFRICA that is is enough for us here. honestly speaking i don't think even if i live the rest of my life in Somalia that i would appreciate the different tribes, just as the brother stated earlier there are also sub clans, just like the fighting the other day because of the split in the clans. so clanshp is baseless as long as new generations spring up new clans are formed.

The other reason It was practiced by Rasullah to accept MAryam ® into marriage to make a link with ethiopia, a form of acceptance. Woman are the foundation of a society, and in this project it should not matter whether you are somalian or not and if that is the case, if the people accept you because you marry into a somali tribe, insha-Allah later they would realize that tribalism does not hold water in islam, all of us or brothers. Lastly to argue further on this to me is a waste of time, because correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't you opposing tribalism as well?

Again i am NOT a PROPHET!!! that was the dream that i had when i was 7 years old and at that time a kaafir.

Bro i'm serious about this, and i think you are making a joke about it. Power is not sought it is given.

let me explain again why somalia. Rasullah said the destruction of his ummah will come with the acquisition of wealth. Somalia is economical a poor country, and this is a gift in disguise to its people because i gaurantee you that Somalians turn to Alllah in hope versus to a palestinian who still has the option on what to eat today. Also tha fact that there is no governemtn there. If a portion of Somalia was to start shariah with no capitalism in it do you think if there was a government there that they would allow it? no they won't, because this system will not tolerate corruption as the capitalist countries do. Wallahi sister this is my intention to set up a country under the islamic banner. like i said even if after all i have invested personally be sqabbled and embelzed by the people after it has been set up then that is between ALLAH and them. Ever since i had that dream at that age i believe this is my mission on earth to revive islam. i am also happy that you have voiced your opinions on me as it has made me to requestion my intentions and purify them if they are defected, as that is what shaitan strives to do. however it would be more effective if you were to positively support me. Basically if you feel it is a continuation of my dream then why not help me out then, what will u loose by giving me information that you know will not materialise to anything?

Again Siser fatima lets say if this project IS set up in arabia or yemen a true islamic state would you join the state and feel sorry for not contributing in the first instance? just wondering?

Salaama all and Happy new years!

Brotha Yusuf... There you go, you said it "continuation of my dream " I think that is Exactly what it's nothing more!! So wake up, and Smell the Coffee.........

Ma'salaama

Lf

Brother, if i sounded funny i'm sorry, as Allah is witness i am not making this a joke. i wanted to see your all reactions as you all are Somalians. After reading your all responses it is evvidence to the authenticity of words of Rasullullah and Allah. Islam will soon become the most shameful religion on earth. As rasullah said remarks towards islam would be in those days" i use to hear my parents speaking about it" i can now see why this will happen, simply because we do not give the rights due to our muslims sisters and bretheren. before we look on ourselves as the problem it is always the other person. NB. this is the same thing that Shaitan did. "Ana khairu minhu" Please my people, i believe on this forum we are all muslims. If this is the case please let us unite and put our differences aside, and appreciate our comman features. we are young and able and Allah has gifts set aside for those who served him in their youth. We can revive Islam and regain the respect of our religion it had. Can we all strive on this? can we all wage jihad on ourselves, to scrutinize our morals and show ikram? Can we all do this TOGETHER?