Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Mogadishu Airport Bombed by Ethiopia

Any somali who supports Ethiopia in any form or shape should be fvcking killed in the most horrdous way possible and fed to the lions(if there are any left in somalia).

Buur Cad   

Yes we will eat raw meat and fight like real men. At least we are being ourselves.

But we will never pretend fake arabnimo, fake waadadnimo, and wear fake pakistani chumla and run our mouth in front of Aljazira.

If the Tigre gonna capture Mukdisho? 100%. They begged you to stop calling the Jihad. You refused. Well they got to do what they got to do.

These Somalis are unbelievable Walahi. I have never seen such hate among my people….

We have too many traitors, after we are done with the ET’s, we should tattoo them like the Jews were.

Even the Americans don’t like traitors. You are either with US or THEM!

Xaabashi we will see about that.

You actually think you uncivilized cannibals will conquer us, the Somalis? The ones who made you eat and love raw meat. This time the dish we dish-out will be one that the animals don’t even eat.

Buur Cad   

mystic, don't be so boogged down with the raw meat. I eat it every day and I like it.

Secondly, your attack on the Jews above is uncalled for. Stick to insulting the Tigree, they are poor and it doesn't cost you anything.

Xaabashi

I stated a fact you nincompoop. Learn to differentiate between a historical fact and an insult.

Besides which animal or being do you eat? The rat or your own fellow ET’s contaminate flesh ?

They will be poorer than poor when we are done with them.