Sign in to follow this  
sayfulaah-almasluul

what could you do if it happen to u?

nomad this is a sory happened to one of my friends, I will tell you his re-action to the incident but i first like to know how you would have responded if it happended to u.

what happend is that one of my friens was working in multiculral, mult-ethnic and multi-religone company,he had religone dicussion with one of his collegues ,suddenly the other guy start insulting our prophet (PBUHM) labelling him womaniser, dictator and all sort of unappropriate descriptions. my friens did what he believed to be right.how would your reaction be if you were in his position?

i would have spit on his face and slap him back to his mothers womb.....but violence is not a solution, theres one effective tool also.i'd talk to him

i would ask him

1 why does he think that the prophet was "womaniser"?

he'd probably say wuu naago badnaay...i would tell him why he married those women...the philosophy behind it

2. dictator? he is the fairest leader ever set a foot on this planet...reasons...he did not force any1 to follow him.....he did not kill captured POW....dumarki buu xureeyay...besides these are not only his decisions....he only obeyed rules set by the Almighty high

by the time i'm finished with him.....he'd be ashemd he ever said that

but guys do you know what this means......many ppl will come across u who simply don't aprove what u believe in, but if u dont have enough knowledge about your own deen u will not be able to defend ur deen let alone try to change their views about ur religion....so learn more about ur deen brodas n sisters

salaaams

Wiilo   

I would slapped crap out of him, No honestly I would talk to him and ask him why he is saying such things about the Prophet (SCW) and his reasons to what he is saying, then I would tell him the facts and explain to him about our Prophet (SCW),,,,,

Bismillaah:..........

very simpl i would shoot him in the head. no, no,

and again that doesn't work because ( adiino nasteexa.) i don't know if you guys remembar nabigeena muxamed naxariis iyo nabad galyo dushiisa ha ahaato. waxaa m,aalin qabsaday asagoo ku jira masaajid ka waxaa soo gaalay nin reerbaadiye ah oo aan diin laheen waxuu kudhex kaadiye masaajid iyadoo asxaabto wadafadhiso iyo nabigeena ba scw. asxaabta markeey damceen iyo ay qoorta kajaraan asagii oo kaadinayo ayuu nabiga yir ukaadiya hadhameeso hoowshiisa markaas kaduibna si tar tiib ah ayuu uu la hadlay ninkii. markaas ayuu ninkii intuu naxay yir ilaahoo aniga iyo nabi maxamed noo naxariiso not the rest of them. lol nabiga wuxuu uu gu jabaabay naxariista eebe la iskuma yareeyo . anyhow hadaa diinteen eegto waa very simple and easy waa waxi i loo dhahay adiinu nasteexo ninkaas waxaan uu la hadli lahaa si aad iyo aad u wanaagsan cashona waan geeyn lahaa ama gurigeeyaga ayaan ku martiqaad i lahaa si aan uu ga dhaadhac siiyo diinta . so simply people like that need no violent. i am sorry those my folks who

very simpl i would shoot him in the head. no, no,

and again that doesn't work because ( adiino nasteexa.) i don't know if you guys remembar nabigeena muxamed naxariis iyo nabad galyo dushiisa ha ahaato. waxaa m,aalin qabsaday asagoo ku jira masaajid ka waxaa soo gaalay nin reerbaadiye ah oo aan diin laheen waxuu kudhex kaadiye masaajid iyadoo asxaabto wadafadhiso iyo nabigeena ba scw. asxaabta markeey damceen iyo ay qoorta kajaraan asagii oo kaadinayo ayuu nabiga yir ukaadiya hadhameeso hoowshiisa markaas kaduibna si tar tiib ah ayuu uu la hadlay ninkii. markaas ayuu ninkii intuu naxay yir ilaahoo aniga iyo nabi maxamed noo naxariiso not the rest of them. lol nabiga wuxuu uu gu jabaabay naxariista eebe la iskuma yareeyo . anyhow hadaa diinteen eegto waa very simple and easy waa waxi i loo dhahay adiinu nasteexa ninkaas waxaan uu la hadli lahaa si aad iyo aad u wanaagsan cashona waan geeyn lahaa ama gurigeeyaga ayaan ku martiqaad lahaa si aan uu ga dhaadhac siiyo diinta saaxiib wanaagsan waan la noqon lahaa ilaa uu iska badalo. so simply people like that need no violent. i am sorry those folks who can't read soomali.

Salma   

No need to attack, or use filthy words, its not recommended to use the same low level that others are dealing with us. Besides, if you attacked them they may start using worse words and start to attack even the Creator without knowledge. If this non-muslim wants to discuss with your friend; then he should tell them no need for the bad words and insulting. Otherwise, let him stop the whole discussion till they behave good.

Everytime the Prophet (PBUH) were insulted by the infidels, his companions used to get mad and wanna cut off the infidels' heads, but the generous Prophet (PBUH) used to stop his saxaaba and calm them down.

Believe me using ur fists and legs won't solve any problem or defend the Islam. It will only increase it. I believe the best way to reply these non-muslims is to learn about Islam more and better. To know more about the Quran, Hadith, Seerah, Fiqh,Islamic History and to implement what we are learning.

This is the best tool for replying them.

OG_Girl   

^^ Its easy like A B C. Don't sit with them till they change the topic. That is Aayah saying what it means " don't sit with them when they bash Allah and his prophet till they stop". If they want to learn and be fair they wouldn't use bad language. The one who wants to learn wont bad mouth.

No need to get angry.

Salam

I've been comin back to this topic for the past 3 or 4 days hoping the poster would tell us how his friend handeled the situation ...but naah....he ain't bothered. Sayful- we r waiting u bro.... this year would be good u know

My first instinct would be to do damage. But u have to let ur brain take over and argue against him with our Islamic knowledge that we posess. Just like Ahmed Deedat did.

i c ur responses and here is what i think my freind should have done, actually my friend's stuation was bit complicated becuase at first place he was discussing the issue with guy who insulted the prophet, he(friend) was discuss the religone with negerian lady and thensudeely this congo guy come and start insulting my beloved prophet..my friend's reaction was kicking him and boxing the guy hard.he teach him unforgatable lesson, i liked what my friend did becuase the congolese claim to be a former muslim and properly knew how much will a amuslim care of his prophet so there was no need of further discussion with him at the time.

but to me if I encounter such situation i think i would have handled it differently becuase as some of you mentioned prophet has been insulted while was alive quite alot.. remember the acraabi who grap the prpohet's color and called him unjust .. he( prophet) PBUH did not fight with him he just left him alone.and best way to teach someone is through action.showing him how tolearte you are .