Sign in to follow this  
Gordon Gekko

The Somali Republic post-TFG era: Your opinion and thoughts

This conflict has come to an end at a high price and it's very saddening that so many lives was sacrificed but I'd rather wait for -09 and the chance to vote for a government under peaceful and more stable manners than usual. After arms has been collected and cities been cleaned of roadside mines and left-over bombs. Thats with its all about for me.

My Opnion doesnt matter does it?

It doesnt conform to what you think!

Somalia maybe pyscially rebuild, and i hope so for the sake of the people on the ground, but somali's will remain divided because of the efforts of the TFG.

I really hate it when i see some posters trying to suggest that in the end it was the ethopians and the us that has done the damage, whilst some continue to push the line of the somali national army has won this conflict. To me they are the same two types of animal speaking with different voices.

The somali people will not come to peace with each other until true reconciliation takes place and that will take a long time.