Sign in to follow this  
Scientist

USC..Psychotic Killers or Freedom fighters????

Hey every one let Juma alone and calm down, it seems I missed the fun and what the guy uttered, and unfortunetly it was deleted before I read it. anyway I am surprised you guys were surprised of what he said. The guy is a well known born again anarchist who would love Somalia to be on this situation forever, So if I touched a sensative nerve it wasn't meant to be.

Jumatatu.............well unlike the other people here i happen not to care one bit whether you jump off a high rise building or wether you you throw yourselve under a train....the fact remains that USC is made up of pychotic,aimless bunch of fools and nothing you say or do can unfortunately change that sxb remember i told you afeefteeda hore yeelan weeydey ee adkeesigeeda dambe yeelo :D:D

Gabbal   

^Sxb I do believe the USC set out to rid the country of the Siyaad regime, in that endavor they did succeed, did they not?

USC, SSDF, SNF, SNM, and their likes are long gone. The sooner we realize that, the better.

Jumatatu   

I made that comment and I stand by it as it was without any regret nor with the slightest remorse. And am not touched at all nor concerned with reaction it has generated, I would have been though if the reaction was not clearly biased. My post was a response to Scientist who said

So please get your facts right, and never compare Siyaad Barre to these animals

. Hence if people like LST,Bashi,Castro, etc. are not bothered by such comment but are irked by a similar response I likewise dont share the same priorities with them.

For a start USC is not something new, we know who it represents and by refering to it we know who you are refering to it, thus by calling them animals only warrants a similar response if not worse. And this sort of actions has lately become the norm in SOL politics first initiated by the thread started by LST in which he chose to refer to a link by Togane which was tribalistically abusive and morally against the rules of SOL.But it was displayed as the latest utterances by a great poet, though the underlying intentions were solely only to enjoy the words of Togane cause it was the general liking of many who share his views in SOL politics.

That and now followed by this thread that calls USC ( now come on dont tell me that USC are a punch of music group in Somalia) animals was a blatant and clear legalised violation of the rules that govern us here in SOL. What is unfortunate is not the response I gave but the change of spectrum in SOL politics which is diverting from being a forum that accomodates the diversity in Somali politics itself. I wonder how and when. The Swahili proverb 'damu siyo maji' comes into mind.

As for Orgi rest assured sxb your feelings are mutual, and there is nothing that you have done here which amounts to adkeesigeeda dambe yeelo , try next time sxb.

Gabbal   

Juma, with all honesty, I can understand where you are coming from but once you flirt with dirt, you get dirty! The USC was a rebel group, a jabhad, in the likes of SNM, SSDF, SNF, RRA, etc. In the writings of the nomad you quoted, he clearly addressed USC as a jabhad. Were the USC animals hell-bent on destroying all and everything opposed to them? Hell yes! So were the SNF! So was SPM! They all were, and there is no hiding from it.

However, what you wrote in reply to the nomad cannot be accepted by any Somali, any Muslim, any human being. It made an affrontery of Somali values, Muslim principles, and an attack against humanity itself! You went way below the belt in how you responded and no amount of anger or retribution can be an excuse for such views. You reached heights that are above just normal anger. I will not repeat your words as they are not appropriate nor acceptable, but meeshaad gartay waad ogtahay. Marka sxb, call a spade a spade and admit you were wrong.

Only then can we address the greater problems plauging this part of the forum.

Castro   

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

I made that comment and I stand by it as it was without any regret nor with the slightest remorse. And am not touched at all nor concerned with reaction it has generated

Well, I can tell you this, saaxib, without any regret nor with the slightest remorse: you made a mistake. Hopefuly one day you will see it. And it is true others have been engaging in the same behavior you've engaged in but yours took the cake saaxib. That was a radical departure from the usual mud slinging. You chose to use xaar instead of the usual dhiiqo.

That's it.

Raggeedii indeed. Allow caafi.

The ball is in admin’s court. Will they let this to pass? Or will they enforce the rules of this site?

This is very disturbing indeed.

Baashi   

Kix kix kix :D did I hear he did it first excuse line. Juma that's how kids reason. It goes like this 'I did this cuz he/she did it first'.

This one is priceless wallahi :D

According to his last post, Juma's thought process goes like this:

He called my kinfolk's militia animals. He did that first. No one said anything. Well I couldn't take it aryaa ficilo aa i qaadey. So I wanted everyone to know that my heroes USC are not animals. To prove that they are human, I listed their acheivements:

1. USC militia gun-weilding boys are brave boys because they killed and maimed the spineless civilians from particular clans that had clan-affiliation with the late Barre.

2. They looted their neighbors, took their maacuun, alaabo, jiingado and drove them out of their dwellings because they belonged to the "other" clans. Look at them kids and women in refugee camps now...we did it.

3. They raped repeatedly young virgins who lived in the neighborhood because they shared great great grandfather with Inna Barre.

----

Now ain't that something. Nin ragga awoowe iska dhici the "others".

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

The ball is in admin’s court. Will they let this to pass? Or will they enforce the rules of this site?

There is nothing more disturbing than your encouragement sxb. But never the less it was expected.

Castro I doubt whether you can differentiate the two.

Bashi

Nin ragga awoowe iska dhici

awoowe ninka ragaa wan iska dhiciyay ee gartadi iyo qosaalkadi aya eex gashey oo nin xag jirra ayad noqotey. And saxiib you are right about this

They raped repeatedly young virgins who lived in the neighborhood because they shared their great grandfather with Inna Barre.

:D

Castro   

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

Castro I doubt whether you can differentiate the two.

Please, keep the spotlight to yourself, atheer. You've shown all of us what you're made of and it ain't pretty. You've made every backward thinking tribalist in this section look like a choir boy. You managed to single handedly take a dump, right in the middle of the playground, and then took a stick to it. That is a rare sight indeed. I pity you, saaxib.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Castro:

I pity you, saaxib.

That gives me the pleasure sxb, cause I know when you pity me is when I have the upper hand.

Baashi   

Adduunyo.

I knew in aad wiil hoog xiniinyo cadde ah tahay. What you don't realize is the fact that you have stooped to an all time low. Thus my ayaan daro comment.

Awoowe Inna Mohamed Abdulle Hassan baa nin ay afka ka diriri jireen gabay markaa inna Abdulla Hassan ay la ahayd innuu ninkii raggi ah ee yaqaan hadalka xubnihiisa oo dee garnaqsan kara oo kolka laga gar helo karti iyo dadnimo uu isku celiyo leh u tiriyay. Ninkii waxaan markaa nin weyn qaban buu la soo shir tagay. Waxa laga hayaa inna Abdulle Hassan oraahdii caanka ahayd ee:

Nimanyahow ileyn af laba daan leh baan hadalka deynayn

Dulucda waa qofku marka uu qof weyn yahay waa in uu kala garan karaa sax iyo qalad waana inuusan wax walba ku hadlin. Waa in uusan siduu doona yeelin amaba waxuu doona ku hadlin. Hadalo qadaf ah baa jira awoowe. Addiguna kuma qabtaan dadka la dulmiyayna kaama qabato.

Allow ma kula taliyay.

What upper hand, I wonder if its the one you raise when you dig one more graveyard to loot the bones.

Anyway Juma I have one advice for you mate, go to the nearest mirror to you, and have a deep look on your face,"if you have one", then if you have an aunce of dignity you would not deffend thoes barbaric people you long deffended.

Aniga waxaan aamin sanahay cadaalad daradii ka dhacday dalka looma kala rooneen, ee waase lakala badsaday. Sidaas darteed, ilaa aan dhamaanteen toobad keeno, u maleyn maayo inuu kheyr soo dhowyahay, sababtoo ah, danbiga waxaa lagu cafiyaa shuruuda ah inuu qofka qirto oo garwaaqsado inuu danbiile yahay, kadibna uu ilaah u laabto.

Marka hadaan nahay qoyskii soomaali la oran jiray, baqtiga waan wada cunnay ee yaan cid gaar ah farta lagu taagin, aqyaarta sharafta lahey.

Yeniceri   

Often, in politics (Somali or foreign), psychotic killers and freedom fighters are two sides of the same coin.

An unconstructive, even divisive, thread, I must add.