Sign in to follow this  
Scientist

USC..Psychotic Killers or Freedom fighters????

After fifteen years of such ordeals, we still seem that didn't get the point of the whole upheaval.

War hadeey cadaalad daro dhacdo, oo diinta laga tago, the whole society is bound to self-inflicted catestrophics in perpetual cycle, until they retreat from their mischeivious behaviours. That is a divine calculation.

Oo kaalay, USC hadeey xumeed, waaba ognahay inay xumaan ku dhamaatay ciyaarteediiye, ma waxaa fiicnaa wixii lagu jiray oo Cadaalad darro iyo diin naceyb ahaa ee uu Siyaad Barre nagu hayey?

Alla u baahane

Oo kaalay, USC hadeey xumeed, waaba ognahay inay xumaan ku dhamaatay ciyaarteediiye, ma waxaa fiicnaa wixii lagu jiray oo Cadaalad darro iyo diin naceyb ahaa ee uu Siyaad Barre nagu hayey?

With respect to you Sir can you tell me Diinta ay Jeceshahay USC, Siyaad Barre had made his major mistakes, but tell me someone who never did a mistake, and I will shaw you a lier.

The point is at Siyaad Barres time there was state, there was law and order, there was system, there was army, police, hospitals, courts, and so on.

Tell me something USC did except death, distruction, missery, looting, rape, isbaaro, evil. and every negetive thing.

So please get your facts right, and never compare Siyaad Barre to these ******

[ December 14, 2005, 00:31: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Baashi   

^An other ayaan daro. Juma brother self-examination is in order. Blve u me brother it is not about what u think. Cuqdad iyo naceyb will only consume you. Aduunkaaga iyo aakhiradaada midna uma roona walaal qabyaalada ceynkaan oo kale ah ee bal dib isugu laabo.

Castro   

^ I think Juma just lost it for a moment. It's highly unlikely he believes what he uttered. If he does, it is indeed a shame.

Illaah baa ina lehe taasi ayaan darana ka daran!

I only wish Juma would have the guts to utter those very words to the people they are directed at whilst standing right in front of them – that would have been the day!

This I shall cherish for eternity…

[ December 14, 2005, 00:35: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Gabbal   

..and thou shalt strike deep! Juma with all honesty ma daacad bay kaa ahayd waxaas :confused:

[ December 14, 2005, 00:34: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^^^Has immorality become a source of pride? This mayhap portends that the end of time is drawing nigh as the late Dervish Commander intimated: Daayimow maxaa xigi adduun dabadii weeyaane?

Ruuxii caqli lihi deel-qaafka waa inuu ka xishoodaa, insaankii caqiido lihina dulmiga waa inuu ka qashaafaa!

With Salaams,

PK

Castro   

LSK, you may be speechless but here's what you can do: remove that post. If it was Juma, it's an obvious vile attack. If it wasn't Juma, lock his account and see what happens. Either way, those words are unbecoming of SOL and I see no reason why they should remain any longer than they already have.

^^ MMA thanks for taking care of that saxib. This section is well moderated lately but sometimes attacks like these can occur.

Castro, when I see a vile statement such as this and I settle on to have my personal say on the same thread, I do it for the purpose of sending a message to the offender and to other nomads(fleetingly) that such violation is intolerable and would at the very least set off a severe condemnation from the nomads as is the case now. It is a handy tool we utilize for training purposes(intended for the newbies).

The offending post usually disappears shortly after.

We wait to hear from our brother Jumatatu. It is such a blatant violation of the forum rules.