Sign in to follow this  
Scientist

USC..Psychotic Killers or Freedom fighters????

We are approaching the 15th anniversiry of the overthrow of the Siyaad Barre, and the day the war came to the heart of Mogadishu. Alot of people will argue that 30th of december was the day Somalia was liberated by the USC rebels, they would say its a great day for somalis when an oppressive regime was kicked out, and people tasted total freedom, but in what price? isn't this a day when the gates of hell was opened and the somali race was damaged mentally, physically, economically, religiosly, educationally, environmentally, and so. Some would say its the day the day humanity was taken out of somalis, but then why blame the USCalone? there was SSDF, there was SNM, SPM,etc.

I think all these groups share the blame, but the majority of the damege was done and still being done by the USC, they were the ones who conquered the capital, they were the ones who looted the state institutions, such as schools, hospitals, local governments, electricity, and everything which could make a country a state, and they were the ones who burried three governments, it seems they never learn from their mistakes, while other regions such as Somaliland and Puntland moved farward, the USC region seems to drift into chaos, chaos, and more chaos.

So how would the Somalis in the future and us remember the USC, A psychotic killers or freedom fighters????????????

it did indeed but as you said it was USC that created all the other psychopaths looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

the root cause of all our current psychopaths and ilnesses stem from there

Johnny B   

^^ Good that you acknowledge the supremacy of the hloy USC in every aspect.

Don´t you worry fellas, we got the USC spycho-rehab fund to take care of you.

Just be men enough to admit and acknowledge the ' I hate the USC ' syndrome, we recognize one when we see one :D

yeah find me anything other than chaos and madness that USC leads on........zilch!

you look at progress,rule of law...it seems the only way that will come to USC is after a whipping which gladly they are getting from the Government allbeit in a very different way loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

mind you you wouldnt know that on account of your madness loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

you are the only one who would come up and actually take pride in madness,********* and downright ignorance....well in that field i give it all to you....keep it and the few mad ones in the other parts of the country well we'll just deport them to the lepar colony that is Mogadishu

Reminds me of the movie......i cant recal the name but the actor had to go the penal colony....yes that was the name penal colony loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Johnny B   

^^ Well done patient Nr 231877 !!

You belong to category 15,which means , ruined childhood, refugee camp knee injury, and a ' i wish i belonged to them ' libido, an engraved hatred.

don´t worry fella , there is hope for your type too, a life time depression, voila.

Actually i don´t take bride in your kin´s misery, but i woulden´t trade 10 of yours to 1 of mine .

:D

Castro   

^ I guess you're not of the USC clan then.

I don't think they're psychotic killers at all. A small minority of them definitely are freedom fighters. They're fighting to free innocent women and children of their food, money and sometimes their lives. All clans have those, however, they're called common criminals.

And who said the USC is synonymous with the H clan?

Qudhac   

i think there is only one rebel force that always stood above the rest in the way it operated, its results and most importantly the lasting legacy they left behind, am afraid the rest just fall into the abist of history as failled "projects".

Castro   

^ You mean the SNM? I agree with most of what you said except it sure didn't live up to its name, the movement that is. Nothing 'nationalistic' about the outcome, is there? I'm not saying it's a bad outcome, just that either the movement had the wrong name, or the outcome wasn't considered when the name was chosen. Just details though, don't mind me.

Qudhac   

Originally posted by Castro:

^ You mean the SNM? I agree with most of what you said except it sure didn't live up to its name, the movement that is. Nothing 'nationalistic' about the outcome, is there? I'm not saying it's a bad outcome, just that either the movement had the wrong name, or the outcome wasn't considered when the name was chosen. Just details though, don't mind me.

well this notion of nationalism really isnt relevant or has never been relevant in somali soceity it was simply a word we learned from western influences unless you are reffering to the Guulwadeyaal form of nationalism, but The Snm not only where the most succesfull rebel force millitarily but they had fundemental difference in what they stood for and their ideology the SNM could have easily been a political party as much as they were a rebel force, because their polital wing was as active as their millitary wing.

also they where different because they where result and representation of the people feeling and hopes rather than a rebel group who when into the woods,

but withough any doubt somaliland will always be their legacy.