Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Puntland forces are begged to stay and receive high heavy dollars

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Wait, so, reer Puntiland went, fu*ked up Xamar, invited Ethiopian and African troops to come and rape their women, kill the civilians and destroy everything, and then when the atheero is told by the west to go, decided, what the hell, lets leave all at once and mess them up just a little bit more. Life sure is a bit*ch for anyone that trust reer Puntiland politics. Guess Somalinimo, Somaliweye was sound effects, went all the way back to basic. My atheero is gone, I must go too.

P.s. I say reer puntiland, because I saw the lines, upon lines of people that could be seen for miles, some waving his pictures, some waving flowers, all dressed up, singing and clapping welcoming the duuqa home. I always thought the guy was a shame to his clan, his people and Somalis in general. But now I know the majority of reer Puntiland caaqli fuutaada ayu kaka jirrah. Reer Moqodishio should say good riddance, and kick the rest of the traitors out to where ever the hell they came from.

walle you are a wolf in sheeps clothing, so now you are blaming all of 'reer puntland' for A.Y politics?

^^^Haadaan maaxaad sheeki?? And why I'm a qabalist for pointing out the obviouse. He was the hero being welcomed, the one the whole town came out for, the one the whole of Puntiland seem to be cheering for. I thought maybe it was a joke, I was sitting there thinking in minute now, someone is going to shout “get him” and they are going to start chucking food at him or something. No such thing happened of course, instead he buffed his chest out and waved like a celebrity. Reer Puntiland are nuts, I swear.

Oodweyne, Lol, waa baa yaab and a half, What is wrong with these people?? They can’t be all mad, blind or ******, they can’t all be bonkers. I don't even know.

:D

Kamaavi   

Face it, life is as good as it gets.

SL's polotics of way duushay is as

same as PL's of way duday.

Its just that one says

my athero has been killed,

while the another as you might

have figured out says my athero

is not in the town.

You see there ain't a much farqi

of way duushay and way duday,

now cut your jibber jabber and

finish the ironing... icon_razz.gif:D

Life sure is a bit*ch for anyone that trust reer Puntiland politics. Guess Somalinimo, Somaliweye was sound effects, went all the way back to basic. My atheero is gone, I must go too.

Fabregas   

Ibtisam, it is called SOmali tribalism. I am sure someone of your intellect is not surprised that Somalis in one corner came to support their boy,whilst overlooking what crimes he seemed to have commited in the process.

Ibtisam   

intellect^^^^ You need to out of your mind to understand something so twisted. It is not hard to say NOT IN OUR NAME. If in your logic the majority can go wrong as a result of qabli, then there is no way in hell somalia or somalis will ever be.

walle you are a wolf in sheeps clothing, so now you are blaming all of 'reer puntland' for A.Y politics?

The majority, Camera don't lie, Universal TV went to every dusty villiage and City, and they were all like "yeah our hero is here now, yad yad ya" Boolshiid, I cannot believe they have the cheek.

How else would you explain?, go on, go right ahead and explain how so many people can support soemthing so wrong.... Don't worry I got time, I'll wait.

peasant   

Fact: Common sense does not prevail on SOL..

First of all for this men to be in mogadishu, someone must have lobbied for that to happen and that someone must have convinced a lot of people that miracles do happen and can happen. So through that someone the hearts of many folks in puntland were won, either be it, a men in uniform or financial contributors. By now you should know that someone is the foundation of the structure and if you rid the foundation then you left with none..

P.S. Southern folks should have known the man was not just president by title but rather someone who could put together strong support base.

intellect^^^^ You need to out of your mind to understand something so twisted. It is not hard to say NOT IN OUR NAME. If in your logic the majority can go wrong as a result of qabli, then there is no way in hell somalia or somalis will ever be.

quote:

The majority, Camera don't lie, Universal TV went to every dusty villiage and City, and they were all like "yeah our hero is here now, yad yad ya" Boolshiid, I cannot believe they have the cheek.

How else would you explain?, go on, go right ahead and explain how so many people can support soemthing so wrong.... Don't worry I got time, I'll wait.
:D You seriously deserve no answer, take your emotional driven tirades somewhere else lil secessionist lady.

RedSea   

Ibtisam, they won't answer as you can see. So I would let them be for now, because soon they will discover the truth themselves.

Fabregas   

[/quote)

Walal, the people on this political forum with Western university degress, those who write in the most sophisticated english, support their clans( wrapped in whatever flag). So, what do you expect from average Farax and Xalimo in Somalia? You are forgetting Somalis had a brutal civil and many of our older generation, or not so older generation, see the world according to what occured in the early 90s. Secondly, don't act like Southern warlords and politicians dont enjoy support from their clans. Who do you think are the people who line up to welcome and protest for the pm? Are they not residents of Muqdisho?

( what i am doing on SOL......KKKKKKK got assignments and deadlines....>>>>>>)

Ibtisam   

^^^Hmmm, I suppose. Anyway, go and do your work, you don't want to fail. smile.gif

Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

quote:Originally posted by Ibtisam:

quote:

:D
You seriously deserve no answer, take your emotional driven tirades somewhere else lil secessionist lady.
You mean you don't have the spine to say, we are sticking with him because he is one of us. At least be honest like your average puntilander backhome. icon_razz.gif

Caar answer if you are even a boy.

lol ibtisam what's your point? I've said this many times before, abdullahi yusuf has been good to his fellow puntlanders, hence he has the support of some of them. But he also has many political enemies in puntland. It's not as black and white as you think it is confused secessionist.

But to say a majority support him is a generalization and you have nothing to back it up ms secessionist. The average puntland has no care for politics and is interested in living their daily lives and surviving. But according to you they are all nuts, right?

Now, why do you target 'reer puntland' and not other reers? is it because it's reer puntland that stand in the way of your secessionist dreams?

Don't quit on me now, and tell us the real reason for your anti-reer puntland comments?

Ibtisam   

^^^Now you are contradicting yourself, go back and search the political pages of SOL. I have always argued that the average puntlander is just trying to survive and Duke and co use to try and shove it down my throat that 97%of reer puntiland support Yey. Well I saw the coverage of the home coming party and I changed my mind, thats why I'm anti, I did not even become anti when they refused to condem the war Yey dragged Somalia into in their name.Instead he brought them off by being "good to them". Slience is support ya qalbi Adeyg and until I see voice coming from Puntiland saying different it will remain black and white.

As for other reer, don't worry about that I will get to them.

^^^Now you are contradicting yourself, go back and search the political pages of SOL. I have always argued that the average puntlander is just trying to survive and Duke and co use to try and shove it down my throat that 97%of reer puntiland support Yey. Well I saw the coverage of the home coming party and I changed my mind, thats why I'm anti, I did not even become anti when they refused to condem the war Yey dragged Somalia into in their name.Instead he brought them off by being "good to them". Slience is support ya qalbi Adeyg and until I see voice coming from Puntiland saying different it will remain black and white.

As for other reer, don't worry about that I will get to them.

You are not that bright are you? So now your anti-reer puntland? lol.