Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Puntland forces are begged to stay and receive high heavy dollars

Emperor   

Funny how some can't simply make sense for once...

Ma yaabtay? Dadka qaarkood isma arkaan heer ee qabyaalad ka gaartay. Even the madaxweyne ku sheega that was forced to resign claimed to be "happy" to be back in his "country" and among his "people" when he landed in Garoowe

Is Garoowe not his country, war dadkaan iyagiiba cuqdad indhaha tirtay, Maroodiga takarta saaran ma arkee tan kaluu arkaa ayaa maqli jiray. Adeer, Baidoa is part and parcel of Somalia just as Garowe is, however here is a bit of reality dose for you. While Garoowe is booming today Baidoa has become a ghost town, all former government officials have fled and no, neither Nur Ade or Shariif is forth-coming to set up anything there! Live with it.

Ayoub, Puntland forces are neither trapped nor traitors, they have done a briliant job and are coming back home soon to do, you guessed it, be patient.

Juje, of all people you come to speak here, you should have at least remained silent for few more days, you was adamant and repeatedly insisted in every post of yours that Yey will not resign while I, and others tried to leak you with inside info's that the President decided and will resign no matter what! My question to you dear pal is, why were you so adamant that Mr Yusuf will not resign, answer that and share with us, haddase waxaad sheegaysid maxaa kajiri kara?

I like this ,Somali Politics is slowly forming itself along pary line rather than clan. We have the Shariif/Cade camp ( Democtracts, Labour ) and the Yeey Camp ( Republicans, Conservatices, ).

Somalinad ( lets call them Scottish National Party ).

One coud also say Yeey is just like Bush that he is bound to recieve a huge welcome in Texas and it i bet all my debt that will utter the same words as Yeey did 'is good to be back home' so maybe some u are wrong to ciritsize puntlanders for seeing him as their hero, there is nothing wrong with that. Same reason why the maj of certain clans made their judgement on the TFG as soon as Yeey was named president

We just need to learn the fact that our leaders will not always be our favoured uncles and that is only fair to give them an honest chance to anyone that takes the helm even if u don't agree with their politics.

Whats the chances that Yeey would have invited the Ethopians had the south accepted him, not openly, but at least worked with him for the good of the people.

Are we Somalis ready to give and take amongst ourselves, we already give and take with the rest, only recently the Shriif agreed agree to a ceasfire with the Ethopians as long as they name a date they will leave Somalia.

Theres too much begging going on. First,the president is begged not to resign & then his forces are then being begged. who are these damned beggers? smile.gif

But,i have a theory. I think this(alleged) begging,if it ever real, was done by someone in Puntland. I am sure they do not WANT a bunch of armed YEY loyalist coming back to Puntland. Last time Yey had an army, L0L,we all know what happened in Puntland. icon_razz.gif

Its clear dear boy, in this context Us are those who want peace and unity them are those who want no governemnt and change shirts.

We are the Somali republic that should be Puntland new name...

Originally posted by General Duke:

Its clear dear boy, in this context Us are those who want peace and unity them are those who want no governemnt and change shirts.

We are the Somali republic that should be Puntland new name...

war heedhe Duke waa sidee? Dear boy? Really?

Some people might be saying it is the other way around buddy but i like the new name. :)

RedSea   

MMA lol.

I told you this 'somaliwayne' thing ay dadkani wataan waa lacag ay suuqa kumaraan. I even sense from that statement that The Duke is hinting seccesion NO?

Originally posted by Resistance:

I like this ,Somali Politics is slowly forming itself along pary line rather than clan. We have the Shariif/Cade camp ( Democtracts, Labour ) and the Yeey Camp ( Republicans, Conservatices, ).

Somalinad ( lets call them Scottish National Party ).

One coud also say Yeey is just like Bush that he is bound to recieve a huge welcome in Texas and it i bet all my debt that will utter the same words as Yeey did 'is good to be back home' so maybe some u are wrong to ciritsize puntlanders for seeing him as their hero, there is nothing wrong with that. Same reason why the maj of certain clans made their judgement on the TFG as soon as Yeey was named president

We just need to learn the fact that our leaders will not always be our favoured uncles and that is only fair to give them an honest chance to anyone that takes the helm even if u don't agree with their politics.

Whats the chances that Yeey would have invited the Ethopians had the south accepted him, not openly, but at least worked with him for the good of the people.

Are we Somalis ready to give and take amongst ourselves, we already give and take with the rest, only recently the Shriif agreed agree to a ceasfire with the Ethopians as long as they name a date they will leave Somalia.

well said and practical look at the situation.

Ibtisam   

Wait, so, reer Puntiland went, fu*ked up Xamar, invited Ethiopian and African troops to come and rape their women, kill the civilians and destroy everything, and then when the atheero is told by the west to go, decided, what the hell, lets leave all at once and mess them up just a little bit more. Life sure is a bit*ch for anyone that trust reer Puntiland politics. Guess Somalinimo, Somaliweye was sound effects, went all the way back to basic. My atheero is gone, I must go too.

P.s. I say reer puntiland, because I saw the lines, upon lines of people that could be seen for miles, some waving his pictures, some waving flowers, all dressed up, singing and clapping welcoming the duuqa home. I always thought the guy was a shame to his clan, his people and Somalis in general. But now I know the majority of reer Puntiland caaqli fuutaada ayu kaka jirrah. Reer Moqodishio should say good riddance, and kick the rest of the traitors out to where ever the hell they came from.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

P.s. I say reer puntiland, because I saw the lines, upon lines of people that could be seen for miles, some waving his pictures, some waving flowers, all dressed up, singing and clapping welcoming the duuqa home. I always thought the guy was a shame to his clan, his people and Somalis in general. But now I know the majority of reer Puntiland caaqli fuutaada ayu kaka jirrah. Reer Moqodishio should say good riddance, and kick the rest of the traitors out to where ever the hell they came from.

I told you so. And I was accused of being a qabalist.

Ibtisam   

^^^Haadaan maaxaad sheeki?? And why I'm a qabalist for pointing out the obviouse. He was the hero being welcomed, the one the whole town came out for, the one the whole of Puntiland seem to be cheering for. I thought maybe it was a joke, I was sitting there thinking in minute now, someone is going to shout “get him” and they are going to start chucking food at him or something. No such thing happened of course, instead he buffed his chest out and waved like a celebrity. Reer Puntiland are nuts, I swear.

Oodweyne, Lol, waa baa yaab and a half, What is wrong with these people?? They can’t be all mad, blind or ******, they can’t all be bonkers. I don't even know.