Sign in to follow this  
wind.talker

Barre Hiiraale: Neutral leader?

Rahima   

Back to your old "patriotic" amxaaro bullshyt again huh. Old boy is at it again na'mean.

Back to your old “treacherous†we need the amxaaro to save Somalia BS again huh. Old Boy is at it again na’mean.

Don't pick on my friends :mad: . Now remember, girl bashing is not very manly ;):D .

Rokko   

^^ loool. I see some sort of a JVA alliance right here on SOL. Rahima, I will leave him alone :D

***Mobb sees a smile on HornAfriques face***

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

Mobb sees a smile on HornAfriques face

Now how did he know? :D

Rokko   

Let us get back to topic.

Horn, rumor has it the man(General Morgan) who helped liberate your home state Gedo from the USC, who failed to recapture Kismayo twice is now falling ranks with his old allies and plans to join the USC na'mean. :D

What does adeer Hiiraale think of that? Could that be the reason he is pissed? Maan, I am hearing wild stories na'mean.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

Let us get back to topic.

Horn, rumor has it the man(General Morgan) who helped liberate your home state Gedo from the USC, who failed to recapture Kismayo twice is now falling ranks with his old allies and plans to join the USC na'mean.
:D

What does adeer Hiiraale think of that? Could that be the reason he is pissed? Maan, I am hearing wild stories na'mean.

Sxb Quuqlaa tahay orod i dhaaf. If General Morgan ever needed to save any place from the USC, it would have been N. Galkacyo. ;)icon_razz.gif

Rokko   

^^ loooooool. Why North Galkacyo? Wasn't General Cabdicasiis there? :D

C'moon. We are talking about Gedo here. Don't take me to Mudug. :D

Gabbal   

C'moon. We are talking about Gedo here.

Sxb what a jest. I would be surprised if you asked that with a straight face. :D

iam happy for both General Morgan and Reer Gedo because finally the traitor who used to pass on as one of us has finally shown his true face. That can be only good news.

certainly somalia needs peace-keeping troops but some of us in here think that we can manage the disarmament of the militias alone. we can all trust the like's of yalahow but not the ethiopians. what's wrong with ethiopia. we were enemies since time immomorial so what. nations fight and then make peace and reconcile themseves for the betterment of their regions. if e.g. Britain, France and Germany have evolved what's wrong if we evolve and finally bring peace to the horn of africa.

provocating ethiopia is a dangerous undertaking and business in my eyes because our beloved prophet sallahu calayhi wassallam said that do not provoke ardul xabash (ethiopia) that's why when africa was conquered the saxaabas remembered the saying of rasulallah and large propotions of ethiopians remained orthodox christians.

and there is the danger of the Kac'bah the sacred house of god being destroyed by Dhul Suweyqatain who will destroy the Kacbah in the future and we were warned not to provoke the xabash people because this would have severe consequences not only for us Somalis but the wider Islamic world.

We already know that abraha tried it as we can see from the account described by Allah subxaanah wa ta'caala in suuratul fiil.

So don't bring Somalia and the wider Islamic world in turmoil by provoking the xabashis. But does that statement mean we should become blind and obedient servents for the xabash certainly not we'll defend ourselves agaist them but we'll never ever provoke them because it is the biggest military power in the region and a sleeping giant but on the other hand what are xabashey qurunley and what can they do to Somalia, the USC defeated the might US-Special Delta forces and they were subject to a hasten humililating defeat.

once a moryaan forever a moryaan.

long live the ********s! Hooray.

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Sheikh Muhammed bin Awad:

provocating ethiopia is a dangerous undertaking and business in my eyes because our beloved prophet sallahu calayhi wassallam said that do not provoke ardul xabash (ethiopia) that's why when africa was conquered the saxaabas remembered the saying of rasulallah and large propotions of ethiopians remained orthodox christians.

So don't bring Somalia and the wider Islamic world in turmoil by provoking the xabashis. But does that statement mean we should become blind and obedient servents for the xabash certainly not we'll defend ourselves agaist them but we'll never ever provoke them because it is the biggest military power in the region and a sleeping giant but on the other hand what are xabashey qurunley and what can they do to Somalia, the USC defeated the might US-Special Delta forces and they were subject to a hasten humililating defeat.

once a moryaan forever a moryaan.

long live the ********s! Hooray.

Amen!!

i´ve seen better reasonning to advocate for Colonel Yey to bring IN the the Ethiopians , but this guy breaks the record.

If somebody doesen´t stop him in time , he´ll tell us next that there is a Quranic verse that forbid us to say No to Ethiopians on Somali soil,

Originally posted by Sheikh Muhammed bin Awad:

i am happy for both General Morgan and Reer Gedo because finally
the traitor
who used to pass
on as one of us
has finally shown
his true face.
That can be only good news.

It seems the good sheikh is gradually sinking in the mud of Somali politics. Care you tell us to whom us is meant to refer?

It’s interesting how you go about this issue; deriving proofs from the Sunna to show that certain (political) actions are justified. It’s equally interesting how you depict Ethiopia as a sleeping giant that, once awaked, could endanger the wider Islamic world!

Alas, there sure are other convincing arguments for the old man’s proposed foreign troops, but yours have indeed missed the mark and, I am afraid, it’s a circle that can’t be squared.

P.S: You can ignore my ranting, but take it as an effort to salvage your submerged ( a bit harsh) soul.