Sign in to follow this  
wind.talker

Barre Hiiraale: Neutral leader?

We all know today's Somali politics is divided into two sections: pro-TFG (led by Col Yeey & Ghedi) and anti-TFG (led by Sharif Xasan, in name, Cabdiqasim Salat in reality). Barre Hiiraale has decided NOT to send his forces to Baydhabo as part of the "Samatabixinta Alliance." But some reports have indicated that JVA forces are ALREADY near Baydhabo (alongside Indhocade's). Which simply means the JVA near Baydhabo is an exclusive branch of the USC (Yusuf Seeraar's boys). So, is Hiiraale as of now neutral?

Col. Barre Hiiraale oo ka cudur daartay inuu Ciidamo taageero ah u diro Magaalada Baydhabo si ay ula saftaan Xildhibaan Xaabsade

Axad, May 15, 2005(HOL)@18:50GMT: Wasiirka dib u dhiska iyo dib u dejinta Xukuumadda KMG ah Xildhibaan/Col. Barre Aadan Shire (Hiiraale) ayaa la soo weriyay in uu ka cudur daartay qorshe la doonayay in uu ciidamo gurmad ah iyo taageero ah ugu diro Xildhibaan Xaabsade oo magaalada Baydhabo ay kaga furan tahay xiisad colaadeed.

Wararku waxay sheegayaan in Col. Barre Hiiraale oo ay la hadleen mas’uuliyiin ka tirsan isbaheysigii hore ee Samatabixinta uu uga cudur daartay in ciidamadiisu aaney xiligan ka badneyn wax ka qabashada xaaladda nabadgelyo ee gobolka Jubada hoose oo ay dhowaanahaan ku soo kordheen kooxo burcad ah oo nabadgelyada gobolka qal qal geliyay, iyadoo dhinaca kalena ay jiraan warar sheegaya in xubno ka tirsan golahaasi oo ku kala sugan Gobollada Banaadir iyo Shabeelaha Hoose ay Tiknikooyin iyo ciidan la socda u direen dhinaca Xildhibaan Xaabsade oo sheegay in ay ku soo wajahan yihiin magaalada Baydhabo wasiirradii ku sugnaa gobolka Bakool oo ay wehliyaan ciidamo Itoobiyaan ah.

Xildhibaan Maxamed Ibraahin Xaabsade iyo Xildhibaan Barre Hiiraale ayaa ka hor intii aysan ka mid noqon dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliyeed waxaa ay ka wada tirsanaayeen Gole la magac baxay Samatabixinta oo uu guddoomiye ka ahaa Muuse Suudi Yalaxow, iyagoo sidoo kalena lahaa xiriir iskaashi oo dhinacyo kala duwan leh, hayeeshee cudurdaarkan ka soo baxay Xildhibaan Barre Hiiraale oo duruuf ay keentay ayaan la ogeyn sida uu u arki doono Xildhibaan Xaabsade oo isagu difaac uga jira wasiirro ka tirsan Xukuumadda Federaalka Soomaaliyeed oo magaalada Xudur ku abaabulaya weerar ku saabsan sidii ay Baydhabo uga saari lahaayeen Xildhibaan Maxamed Ibraahin Xaabsade iyo taageerayaashiisa.

Salaad Iidow Xasan (Xiis) Hiiraan Online

sxiis@hiiraan.com

Mogadishu, Somalia

But some reports have indicated that JVA forces are ALREADY near Baydhabo (alongside Indhocade's). Which simply means the JVA near Baydhabo is an exclusive branch of the USC (Yusuf Seeraar's boys). So, is Hiiraale as of now neutral?

Care to share where we can see those reports that indicate that any members of the JVA army is in Bayhabo? smile.gif

SXBow, I was merely trying to create a discussion as to where Barre Hiiraale - as leader of the JVA - stands today's Somali politics. If you asked your question because you genuinely didn't know that JVA forces are near Baydhabo, I've posted a report from a "trusted site." :D P.S. Do try and engage in the discussion. Do you think he's neutral, lop-sided etc.

Dooxada Juuba iyo Indha cade oo ka qayb qaadanayo dagaalka Baydhabo

By YAXYE C/RISAAQ SOOFE, Allgedo Online

BAYDHABO, Somalia - Maalmihii ugu danbeeyay ayaa waxaa magaalooyinka bay iyo bakool ka aloosanaa dagaalo ba'an taasoo ay iskaga soo hor jeedaan hogaamiyaal ku kala aragtiya duwan imaanshaha magaalada baydhabo ee dawlada fadaraalka ku meel gaarka ah taasoo xibnaha ugu sarsareeyo ay ku adkeesanayaan in ay ka dhigtaan xarun ku meel gaar ah taasoo keentay in ay baydhao noqoto goob dagaal.

Hadaba, maalmahan danbe waxaa soo baxayay warar sheegayo in bay iyo bakool ay ka jiraan ciidan iyo hub aruursi ay sameenayaan wasiiro iyo xildhibaano ka mid ah dawlada cusub ee soomaaliya iyagoo la sheegayo saanad milatari in ay ka soo qaateen dawlada Itoobiya sida ay sheegayaa warar aan ka helnay magaalada xudur oo ah xaruntooda.

Hub aruursiga ka jiray xudur ama bay dhabo ma ahan mid ku kooban halkaasi balse waxaa jirto in ay gurmad ka baxeen magaalada muqdisho shabeelada hoose iyo isbahaysiga dooxada jubbo, kuwaas oo ka qayb qaadanayo dagaalka ka jira baydhabo. Sidoo kale, dadaaladii laga waday muqdisho oo la doonayay in lagu xaliyo dhibkii ka jiray ayaa waxaa loo wiiciyay dhinacaa iyo baydhabo; hadaba dawladii cusbeyd ee la doonayay in ay noqoto dawlad dib u heshiisaneed maxay ku danbeyn doontaa?

SOURCE: http://www.allgedo.com/Ganane/muqdisho_news_may112005.htm

It's funny how allgedo is an untrustworthy site when it isn't agreeing to your "lunatic ideas," but one article later (that so happen to support your false accusations) they are the #1 trustworthy site of the.

So, my dear ina abti, from now on whatever allgedo writes is creditable and trustworthy OK? :D

Barre Hiiraale and the whole "extended family" are all neutral at this point. Our focus is not on the corrupt government right now; we have more important issues to worry about then the cat and mouse game going on in the kenyan and Moqdishu stadiums.

Gabbal   

If Ethiopian hands are found to be mixed up in the scenerio concerning Baydhaba, then I have to disagree with Barre Hiiraale's stance. I think it's only befitting that all Somalis stand up against the Ethiopian penetration into the internal affairs of Somalia.

WIND

What was so insulting that you had said for the Admin to crack down on you?

^^^ Hiiraale will only move when Seeraan and Goobanle say so. So it does not fit the boys in JVA top brass to send for their junior partner. As for defeating Ethiopea must be the funniest thing since Richard Pryor :D

Johnny B   

Duke .. welcome back Abti (<--- JB here ).

Horn,i thought you had lectured the Duke about the structure of the GREAT JVA on the eve of Puntland´s 2nd ill-fated attempt on Kismayo ;) .

If Ethiopian hands are found to be mixed up in the scenerio concerning Baydhaba

........it's only befitting that all Somalis stand up against the Ethiopian penetration into the internal affairs of Somalia.

A righ sounding statemetn that one could hardly disagree! But would it make a difference (for the apposition) if Ugandan and Sudanese hands are found, I wonder? is it against Ethiopia or against FT in general?

I am begining to think cleansing filthy with vile would be deemed valid in Somali politics!

Patriotism has no meaning when those claiming it are infact the ones who destroyed the country in the first place. Of course they do want peace or peacekeepers of any kind whether they be Sudan, Uganda, Nigeria. They are happy with the status quote. We will make peace among ourselves or we will be forced to make peace by IGAD and the AU.

:D:D:D I can't believe the abused from bosaaso could write such an insulting article that the admin had to delete it.(It's also a very big surprise that the once tyrant moderators have started to become neutral now) :D

Patriotism has no meaning when those claiming it are infact the ones who destroyed the country in the first place.

Does that include the "president" smile.gif

Gabbal   

Horn,i thought you had lectured the Duke about the structure of the GREAT JVA on the eve of Puntland´s 2nd ill-fated attempt on Kismayo

Otali (or is it Johnny b Jr now?) I'll leave that up to you.

If Ethiopian hands are found to be mixed up in the scenerio concerning Baydhaba

........it's only befitting that all Somalis stand up against the Ethiopian penetration into the internal affairs of Somalia.

A righ sounding statemetn that one could hardly disagree! But would it make a difference (for the apposition) if Ugandan and Sudanese hands are found, I wonder? is it against Ethiopia or against FT in general?

I am begining to think cleansing filthy with vile would be deemed valid in Somali politics!

Xiin-faniin, bureaucrats spill richly decorated political pundits. I am not a bureaucrat. smile.gif If you desire I can speak in more coarse terms. Anybody collaborating with the Ethiopians should be shot upon sight. smile.gif

Rokko   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Anybody collaborating with the Ethiopians should be shot upon sight.

Back to your old "patriotic" amxaaro bullshyt again huh. Old boy is at it again na'mean.