Sign in to follow this  
Keyz 1-8-7

Chelsea V Arsenal

Yeh Yeh its that time again, u know when the big games take place theres always got to be a talkin between the 2 sets of fans. All u chelsea fans u know ur team's gonna get a rite old *** kickin'. Soma_Inc say ur prayers bruv coz its wartime and the gunners got some itchy trigger fingers.

Half u cats probably thinkin' this guy is chattin' sh1t. No, I saw it ina dream, like Baros did before the CL Final,its fate.

Yeh I know its too early on in the season but this game is like a cup final man. Perfect time to show who's boss. There's points at stake in this game unlike the Charity Shield, which was just a silly friendly.

Liverpudlians and Mancs, stay out. I mean it stay out!. This is strictly between the ARSENAL and chelsea.

PS: everyone is welcome and their all free to say what u like but remember the consequences

"All u chelsea fans u know ur team's gonna get a rite old *** kickin'"

Yeah right! Arsenal would be lucky if they walk away with anything from this game. Chelsea are better, with better players and coach (Mourinho is best coach in the world). Today the completed the signing of Essien, one of the best midfielders in the world. Him, makalele and lampard midfield trio will be awesome.

I predict slim 2-1 victory for chelsea. :D

Bachelor   

Lets hope that Gunner will send clear massege to the entire EPL and Europe that they mean BUISNESS . GOOOOO GUNNERS :D

I predict very entertaining game that will end in tie

Viking   

I heard Chelsea have never beaten Arsenal in the Premiership...damn, this is their best chance ever. Now they even got Essien, much better than Lampard in my opinion. But Fabregas iyo Gilberto baanu ku siideeyninaa ciidanka Chelski.

Gunners to win! Go Goooooners :D

Socod_Badne,

I knew that there was gonna be some chelsea 'fan' givin a big mouth. Maybe you should consider changin your name to Hadal_Badne.

Serious though, u dnt really thinkin ur gonna win, right? I mean just look at your team man, every player complaining (Caralho,Robben etc.). You guys can have ur big squad with all kinds of superstars, but at the end of the day the dnt give damn bout fans they just want a big @ss cheque. Meanwhile OUR players play for the fans in the smallest stadium with the smallest squad. And guess what they dnt give hoot bout tht, all that matters is that crest in the middle of that shirt and 38,000 true gooners watchin'.

Now can u say that about ur 'club' or ur plastic stadium or even ur barbie chelsea fans? Huh?

Bachelor and Viking join in with me and say 'Come on Arsenal'.

SoMa_InC   

187 Sxb Good luck to you next time!!

Headline news....

The Blues beat Gunners again

Gunners Get Gunned down again

Didier does it again

Arsenal get kneed in groin

To cut the whole fairytale short, in my opinion that was not a good game, neither Chelsea nor Arsenal played well.

One time, I was fuming with Mourinho for substituting Gudhonsen, who I think was one of the best Chelsea players in the first half. I beleive he would have substituted Lampard who got lost in the park.

But all in all, it was nice winning and getting the 3 points. Who knows this 3 Points might be the decider on who wins the league.

Peace.

Jumatatu   

^^You think that is an achievement have a look at this :

League Champions (18)

1900-01 1905-06 1921-22 1922-23 1946-47 1963-64

1965-66 1972-73 1975-76 1976-77 1978-79 1979-80 1981-82 1982-83 1983-84 1985-86 1987-88 1989-90

Division Two Winners (4)

1893-94 1895-96 1904-05 1961-62

ootball Association Challenge Cup Winners (6)

1964-65 1973-74 1985-86 1988-89 1991-92 2000-2000

League Cup Winners (7)

1980-81 1981-82 1982-83 1983-84 1994-95 2000-01

2002-03

Football Association Charity Shield Winners (14)

1964* 1965* 1966 1974 1976 1977* 1979 1980 1982

1986* 1988 1989 1990* 2001

* (shared)

European Cup Winners (5)

1976-77 1977-78 1980-81 1983-84 2004-05

UEFA Cup Winners (3)

1972-73 1975-76 2000-01

European Super Cup Winners (2)

1977 2001

Super Cup Winners (1)

1985-86

And another thing sxb you play the way you played against Wigan and the Gunners..against teams such as Man U, Liverpool and others you will get trashed big time.

Both games showed that Chelsea is all hype. SIr Fergie said before the season began "I want to see how Mourinho would satisfy his big stars?".The gezzer was not wrong in his predictions.Already two games into the season and we have mutiny from Carvalo and Roben God knows how many more will follow suit..it is just a matter of time I guess.

SoMa_InC   

^^^Sxb who is talking about achievements? Yeah Liverpool achieved a lot in terms of winning cups but the discussion is not about that.

It is true that Chelsea didn't play as everybody expected but what matters is the 3 points and I am glad that we have acheived that.

Watch Chelsea against Tottenham hotspurs on Saturday....Chelsea will bounce back.....

Peace

Viking   

Originally posted by SoMa_InC:

It is true that Chelsea didn't play as everybody expected but what matters is the 3 points and I am glad that we have acheived that.

Soma Inc,

Sxb, Chelsea played EXACTLY as everyone expected; boring, tight five-man midfield and no sense of adventure. But they had better chances than Arsenal and could have scored more goals.

Mourinho is not planning to change his boring ways, he has brought in Essien to take over from Gudjohnsen and they will keep playing with five in midfield and one man up top. Only two games have been played so far and Chelsea are playing exactly like last season and (as usual) winning with 1-0.

With a budget like Chelsea's, they should be able to provide their supporters some sort of entertainment. The only entertainment their fans have been getting so far is 3 points, no flair, no offensive skills, not may goals scored etc.

Chelsea is very difficult to beat, they win the games (and will win more trophies) but they are extremely boring to watch.