Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

I have A Dream (for Somalia and it does not include holding hands together)

This section of SOL has become synonymous with underhand clan warfare, between representatives of ‘dabadhhilliffs’, “secessionists”, “al seeflaboods”, ‘clan courts’ ‘chearleaders’ ‘buglanders’ and some other ‘landers” (just about every clan in Somalia). I tried staying away from this section, unless I have something to contribute. Well today I thought I share my dream for Somalia with you. I had this dream about ten years ago, since then I day dream about, improving a little here there. In the style of the famous I Have A Dream speech by Mr L King , here it goes;

I have dream that one day,

o we will call another reconciliation conference with usual promises of money and transport and lavish food provided, however this time to make it different we will hold it in Somalia under a massive acacia tree with lots of strong branches.

o On the first day when everyone arrives, all the warlords and I mean all(no exceptions) will be rounded up and given each ten minutes to say anything they want to say (confessions, denials, begging) and then hanged from the tree branches. Once they are dead their heads chopped off and sent attached to spike back to their village.

o All so called elders (again no exception) are exiled into one of our islands with no other inhabitants other than them.

o ‘Clan Courts’ since they had the decency to name themselves after court- all are arrested and judged for any crimes they committed, if found guilty, death sentence by hanging (I should note here IndhaGudud and co will be amongst the warlords)

o Bug and Sad landers leaders - arrested and judged if found guilty the death penalty, if found innocent exiled like the elders.

The Aftermath:

Somalia united under Islam – The Islamic Republic of Greater Somalia is born.

“The Five Formula” a system of administration and management is put in place, which is not allowed to contravene the spirit of the qur’an and hadith.

Five men (one from each clan family) are chosen on the following condition over 50. Qur’an hafis, worldly educated, married to only one woman and he is Islamic jurist and must have not taken part in the turmoil that happened. If the clan can’t find one amongst them they can rent one from any other clan or other muslim countries. These men will act as the highest court of the country solving political quagmire and last appeals for convicted criminals.

No one will be allowed to stand for public office by their own accords. Rather independent election commission, which changes ever 25 years are entrusted with picking someone from the public, business, political parties that would make good leader. The election commission picks maximum of five potentials and lets the public decide which one they want.

Two parliaments and two cabinet offices = one composed of men and the other composed of woman. Bills to become law will require 2/3 majority.

25 cabinet ministers maximum: 12 be women; ministerial offices like the home office, family, health and education exclusively women ministers only (they can job share if they have to) the rest go to men. Only men can be head of state.

Only five political parties allowed. MP chosen through party membership, no one is allowed to say veto for me, unless selected by the party committee.

NFD, Western Somalia, Djoubiti – only when the systems works and has been doing so for fifty years can we engage with returning this land through peaceful means.

o Bug and Sad landers leaders - arrested and judged if found guilty the death penalty, if found innocent exiled like the elders.

ALL OF THEM ????? ........ :confused: :confused:

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

This section of SOL has become synonymous with underhand clan warfare, between representatives of ‘dabadhhilliffs’, “secessionists”, “al seeflaboods”, ‘clan courts’ ‘chearleaders’ ‘buglanders’ and some other ‘landers” (just about every clan in Somalia). I tried staying away from this section, unless I have something to contribute. Well today I thought I.

wlc to the club, saxiib, and here:

popcorn.jpg

JB, yes, he wants to kill all sef la bood! :D

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

This section of SOL has become synonymous with underhand clan warfare...

:D

"The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends."

Sayid*Somal,sheekada raqiiska ah jooji ninyahow. Pick a side and start slinging away some dirt at dhinacaad rabtid-- it's the only Somali thing to do in here bro! ;)

dhulQarnayn, :cool:

Republic Of California.

ma ninkan leh reer Bugland oo dhan iyo reer Somaliland oo dhan baan madhinayaa baad wax ka dhegeysanaysaan ,,, Yuu rabaa inuu dejiyo dhulkaas marka ??? :D

ilax   

Sayid Somal

Saaxiib fikirkagua qaybo kamid ah ma xuma inkasto buunbuunisay, hadana , dhulkii lagu beeri;ahaa lama hayo. Wakhti baa inoo dhiman,Somali ma bislo

thanks for the welcomes and construictive criticism!!!

Pick a side and start slinging away some dirt at dhinacaad rabtid-- it's the only Somali thing to do in here bro

lol - i have picked a side - my side! and by the time i am done - everyone will be dirty ;) mud sticks - and i am slinging nothing else.

ma ninkan leh reer Bugland oo dhan iyo reer Somaliland oo dhan baan madhinayaa baad wax ka dhegeysanaysaan ,,, Yuu rabaa inuu dejiyo dhulkaas marka ???

JB- first i didn't say anything about the Somali land - however sadland and bugland both have to go - not the people mind you - just couple your friends (riyaale & waadhaqaqday) and your enemies (madobe but called cade & mouth tree) etc etc.

:cool:

BG - thanks for the popcorn! it will be hard to duck from slinging whilst eating the popcorn, but i'll watch from distance.

Warmonger - becareful i might have to test my dream on you online :D

Saaxiib fikirkagua qaybo kamid ah ma xuma inkasto buunbuunisay, hadana , dhulkii lagu beeri;ahaa lama hayo. Wakhti baa inoo dhiman,Somali ma bislo

ma bisla kulaha - they are over cooked by these warlord chefs - you want to wait untill they are ripe? you mean.

however sadland and bugland both have to go - not the people mind you - just couple your friends (riyaale & waadhaqaqday) and your enemies (madobe but called cade & mouth tree) etc etc.

That is not what you said before ...... or you need to re-read again ??

Bug and Sad landers leaders - arrested and judged if found guilty the death penalty, if found innocent exiled like the elders

Saqajaan   

^ Those fake lands have been doing relatively well for themselves. Why would they just give in to your demands?

Forget about somalia, and focus on living in your adopted country.

NGONGE   

You wasted ten years thinking up this nonsense? Forget Somalia, it sounds like it's you who needs help here. :D