Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Dahar: Puntland in full control

Xalane,

what i said was that we Somalilanders are sovereign and fight our own battles. the TFG is hiding behind ethiopian troops and then claim to be in a fight. they are not fighting because they know that the islamic courts would have completely wiped the floor with them.

in terms of my reference to puntlanders, i was refering to those from puntland that make up the majority of the support of the TFG and the actual TFG itself. i am not going to use gabiil names but i think you know who i am referring to

N.O.R.F   

^^kapow deh :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I had to take a break from my holiday to warn the xabash invaders that if they tried to invade my toolo our brave boys will send them back to where they come from. In fact, we warn all sides to watch out and never dare to say a bad word about our brave jilib. For we are strong and brave and we hate you all.

ok. Back to lounge on the lap of my Syrian maid. Laterz.

:D

do they have broadband in Damash? :confused:

KEYNAN22   

Despite the redrawal of puntland troops from dhahar, i doubt the locals will chose to be a part of somalidiid than their Puntland and rest of somali brethrens. So enjoy this little moment while you can "somalilanders" :D

Just out of pure curiosity, what is the population of this Town? What kind of resources does it have? Actually,the more importnt question will be; Is the Soil topography & the vegetation condusive for some fine camel/cattle rearing?

If the answer is positive,then which of the two clan governments[inhabitants i should say],has a history of rearing the best breed of camel/cattle?

Any Daharians[Pronounced Diareheans]? :D

Paragon   

^^Oil prospects, would that tempt you? smile.gif

Lol, the whole exercise is coming across rather yo-yo-ish! I jiid aan ku jiide waa xagla daalis!.

Jaylaani   

Reer Butland waayo. Waaryaa the locals made the decision to kick reer bosaaso back to garoowe. Qabiil shyt ain't getta cut it.

Jaylaani   

^^

Marna Somaliweyn baan doonaya maran butland boyz will be unified don't go together saaxiib.

I think too much so jeed iyo jaadki kulaala ee londonbaa wax ku yeelay. Take a rest.

^^^Saxib Puntland is part of the federal republic of Somalia it has given men and material to the TFG. Our PM Geedi is right now in Puntland..

Anyhow you have captured nothing, and forget ever controlling that region, its part of Puntland Somalia.

Jaylaani   

Of course I didn't capture anything. Halkaanaaban ka fadhiyaaye maxaan qabsan karaa.

The locals made a self determination...

^^^Just like they did in Las Ano when they chased away your president Riyaale? I guess not Puntland will retain control of that region and if the locals take it over it wont be to give it to you saxib..Both ways you loose and Somaliweyn wins.

KEYNAN22   

The locals will never be part of that delusional "somaliland" that does not even have the ability to come up with a new name than the one given to them by their british colonizers, and also the territory they claim as theirs but have never conquered it themselves, as if they inherited it from their father, give us a brake.