Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

VILLA SOMALIA CLOSE TO FALL.

The alternative is peace, when there is peace no one loses, don't look at these names you mentioned, but look at the bigger picture. Ethios are out, shariica is in, so put down the gun and pick up the pen, enough is enough.

Cige   

Sharif should bring good guys with him not those who are thirst for $ and selling our land and sea ... NO WAY

No wonder you say "no way", If where your located in Holland as your profile says, then peace in far away cities like mogadishu is not valueble to you, you must live in a nice house, with Khameti money coming to your pocket, and your fridge must be full with Dutch cheese, yummy. So the old woman who was under trees in ceelasha biyaha for more than 2 years, and then when she cameback to her home your buddies sent her back to the ceelasha biyaha does not share an atom of your armchair jihad enthusiasm.

Xaq   

shabab are good fighters. but they don't have the firepower to overrun the ugandans(they have REAL tanks).

ADNAAN   

^lol @ real TANKS.. You gotta give it to this guy, one thing he is very skilled at and must have perfected by now is how to lose wars,it was the ICU yesterday and it is the "goverment" today. kaba ka weyn baa loo xidhey sharif both times.

Sharif yesterday:

ahmed.jpg

Sharif today:

1_913140_1_34.jpg

Kashafa   

^^ Just take one look at the picture. The mercenary standing to his left is the very same Kaafir enemy that chased him away from Mogadisho, raped his women, destroyed his city, killed thousands upon thousands of maatada masaakeenta ah, shitted in Masjids, slaughtered defenceless Tabliighi scholars.

Quintessential peacenik response to what I wrote: " No, no, no, no. They are not the same !!! Those were the Ethiopians, these are our peaceful Ugandan brothers who have done nothing harmful against us. Don't mix between apples and oranges. They are helping us build the apparatus of government. They are securing the airport and the seaport. They haven't done anything henious."

^^ Markaas waxaa rabtaa inaa caqligaas hal mees la fadheesto oo xukun la qaybsado ? Markaas waxaa rabtaa in jahligaas iyo nifaaqaas iyo qurun'kaas aa la wadaago Dowlad midnimo qaran ?

I have said this before and I will say it again: The biggest threat to Somalia today is the peacenik threat. They must be put down like rabid dogs they are.

And they will be put down, inshallahu tacaala.

Kashafa   

^^ If by ****** you mean Cabdi-Qaybdiid, Saciid Dheere, Cumar Xaashi, Madoobe, Xaabsade, Faroole, Riyaale, Lugbuur, Masale, Ilko-jiir, Cade Muse, Hiiraale, Taano, and other foriegn-financed, foriegn-supported warlords ............ then I agree 100%. Those rabid dogs(kilaab al-mascoorah) must be exterminated without mercy.

Sure! But don't forget to throw your precious Shabaab commanders in there.

It's funny how people change, isn't it? One day you're a hero and you fight for the nation, the next day you spill the nation's blood because you want it to bow to you.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Xidigo*:

I am going to change my mind about Somalia if Alshabaab alshaydaan gets control of that country.

I knew you would see sense one day. smile.gif

May Allah save Somalia from all these rabid dogs (say amiin, fellow citizen).

Waddooyin Cusub iyo Isgoysyo Muhiim ah oo ay Xoogagga Alshabaab isku soo fidiyeen iyo Dagaalka Muqdisho oo ku soo koobmay Bartilmaameedsiga Xarunta Madaxtooyada

Muqdisho,12,May,2009 ,Talaado,(Hillaac.ne t) Xoogagga Alshabaab ayaa saakay soo degay Waddooyinkii iyo Isgoysyadii ugu dambeeyay ee ku haray Gaanta Dowladda, Waddada Wadnaha oo ahayd mid ka mid ah Waddooyinkii ugu dambeeyay ee Dowladda Muhiimadda gaarka ah u lahaa ee laga Waardiyeynayey Xarunta Villa Soomaaliya,Isgoyska Florensa, Howl-Wadaag iyo Bakaaraha, ayey soo dageen Xoogagga Alshabab oo aad u hubeysan Iyagoo Ujeeddadooda lagu sheegay in ay isku sii fidinayaan Xarunta Madaxtooyada oo ah bartilmaameedkooda ugu weyn ee Maalmaha soo socda Maadaama Hubka ugu Cusuls ee magaalada loo qeybinayo uu halkaas ka soo dhacayo.

Sidoo kale Dhinaca Tareebuunka ayaa Dagaal Goordhaw ka Qarxay, Waxana uu Dagaalku ku dhex marayaa Xoogagga Dowladda taabacsan iyo kuwa Xisbul-Islaam Iyadoo Qaxii ugu Ballaarnaa uu Magalada Muqdisho ka socdo haatan, Waxana la arkayaa Dadweyne Dumar iyo Carruur u badan oo Alaabo Culus Dhabarka ku wata oo u kala cararaya Labada Waddo ee Afgooye iyo Balcad.

Madaafiicda sida Indhola'aanta ah loogu garaacayo Magaalada Muqdisho oo ay Xarunta Madaxtooyada iyo Goobaha kale ee ay ku sugan yihiin ka soo ridayaan Ciidamada AMISOM ayaa keentay in Dadweynihii ku dhaqnaa Magaalada Muqdisho ay Gebi'ahaanba faarujiyaan, lamana oga Qaabka Madaafiicdaas ay ku istaagi karto Maadaama Awoodda kaliya ee Ciidan ee u hartay Dhanka AMISOM iyo Dowladda ay tahay Madaafiicdaas Kaaraha ka dhacda ee ay AMISOM Shacabka ku garaacayaan.

hillaac on May 12 2009

Xidigo   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by Xidigo*:

I am going to change my mind about Somalia if Alshabaab alshaydaan gets control of that country.

I knew you would see sense one day.
smile.gif

May Allah save Somalia from all these rabid dogs (say amiin, fellow citizen).
:D:D ^

Aamiin to that. Seeflaboodyaa helay Soomaalia Walee. Uu the likes of kashafa ugu horeeyo.

Very sad.