Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

A/Y's Victims

Ebyan   

Originally posted by mystic:

Violate

LOL, aren’t you intellectually deficient. I am not trying to
insult
you but rather describe your state of mind. It is truly based on your wild clannish statements. You, yourself have admitted that you’re clannish. Just because you assume others are clannish doesn’t mean that you have the right to be one. You don’t have the right to generalize all Somalis, we as humans are all different. You are the only one which is proficient enough to fool yourself.

The ICU has done more for the people in six months and the TFG has done for the people till this day!

So go chew on some grass, you are merely a blind-sheep.

You are dismissed. The next time I will address you will be when you have the capacity to function with a un-clannish mind.

Mac-Salaam, my fellow sisters
;)

^ The fact that you think Mogadishu=The whole of Somalia shows that your nothing but a qabilist. You and Xoogsade are as qabilist as Taako-man and I. If anything, the fact that you label me as a clannish bigot says a lot about the way you see yourself.

Salaam Aleikum to you too. smile.gif

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Violet, Be comfortable with your choices. I am trying to address your propaganda only. If you make comments like "Somalia" is on the right track, then you must explain which somalia you are talking about. Surely, not the same Somalia I belong to. Somalia is greater than a percieved clan's success or personalities like A/Y. Besides, Why don't you let Duke speak on your behalf? Or Taako-Man?

Is it that hard for you to stay on topic? If you would like to know my position on certain issues, just ask me, there's no need for you to get personal. What do Taako-man or Duke have to do with this? :confused: Why would they need to speak on my behalf? Have I bruised your male-ego that much?

Ebyan   

Originally posted by mystic:

Violate

Dance Puppet Dance!
:D

You've been reduced to one-liners. Save yourself the embarrassment and just don't respond. That's some sincere advice from your sister . ;)smile.gif

Khalaf   

Mystic walaalshiis Natista right, remember i was the 1st one that welcomed u to SOL? :D u owe me aight sis now be easy wit the insults on Violet....could be talking bout my future wife here..... :D

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Violet:

Is it that hard for you to stay on topic? If you would like to know my position on certain issues, just ask me, there's no need for you to get personal. What do Taako-man or Duke have to do with this? :confused: Why would they need to speak on my behalf? Have I bruised your male-ego that much?

You told me your position on certain issues and they weren't good :D I suggested Duke and Taako-Man to speak on your behalf because You appeal to my softer side. I prefer to deal with them since they write your opinions verbatim and I don't have to cut them some slack. That is all.

Wow KHALAF.

Birds of a feather indeed flock together. Congrats confused one, violet is actually a good woman. We disagree on politics doesn't mean she is bad in nature. Damn! this brings my marathon to an end for I can't harrass someone's future wife. Waa ceeb. I am done with Violet.

Ebyan   

Among other things you're a sexist too? Dear god the lists just keeps growing. Cutting me some slack kulaaha..Dude whatever helps you repair your bruised ego. You can dry your eyes now, I won't be responding to you any time soon. smile.gif

Khalaf   

lol@ xoogsade.....confused one?....u got that from xiin..many crooks in somali politics who is not confused :D ........violet got skills dont pull the female card cause u cant take the heat sxb

sxb u right its politics...but cats make it personal.

nabad gelyo

Xoogsade   

^ If I could equate myself to Xiin in terms of knowledge and good conduct, I would have said great minds think alike :D:D But I can't and it was coinscidence that I called you confused because that is how you come across.

You were torn between islamic loyalty and clan loyalty and gradually leaned towards the clan loyalty. Any observer can say that about you. It must be tough to stay balanced and on the side of the Good if you are related in some ways to a man like A/Y.

March 24 -7 2007, 01:26 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

lol poor old MMA his having a hard time trying to maintain a balanced approach.

Somalia Online's forum, better known as Camel Milk Threads, is the most respected opinion forum for the Somalis. Camel Milk Threads is where big name media outlets such as the Guardian and the Star Tribune come to find diverse opinions on Somali issues. This discussions forum has been recommended by the BBC and is quoted by numerous website.

It was once guys, and idiotic clannish contributors and their facilitation has all but ruined that reputation.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

On the Side of the TFG: Yemen, Kenya, Ethiopia.

On the ICU side: Eritrea (Hardly Muslim), Egypt (Treat the muslim brotherhood with the utmost respect) and Saudi Arabia (They turn a blind eye to their citizens but to Somalis, kill 6 of them for alleged crimes).

Do you see the picture.

Is your argument who is with who? Can you deny that this guy Mr Yusuf allowed the US to bomb his people when they did not even tell him in advance but as he claims heard it on the radio? Dob't you accept that because of him and his Tigre supporters Mogadishu has gone back to voilence as it was peaceful when the ICU were there? If he is any good why don't Mogadishu residents trust him but trusted the ICU and worked with them?