Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Puntlanders for Free *****

The great people of the **** who suffered under the injustice of the Tigray occupation have our support.We are right behind all the way and we unequivocally condemn the actions of those who collaborate and endanger the lives of our brothers and sisters who are fleeing the inhumane occupation.

May God be with you!

[ October 30, 2009, 01:37 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

Puntlanders?
:D
Your are trying so hard my man. Just quit it dude.

So Puntland means one Somali sub-lineage?

If I go settle there, and given that I moreover have at least one local ayeeyo, I should not even think about getting "naturalised", let alone being involved in local affairs?

In the meantime, of course, the hardcore Puntlanders here can continue accumulating Western passports...

Originally posted by Xaaji_xundjuf:

Che are you a puntlander

That is General Duke's old question? It's about time good Che tackles this lingering inquery. :D

Hunguri   

Its too early to judge. As for the support of Somalis against Ethiopia in the Somali region, this should be applicable on every living Somali and Muslim.

Maaddeey   

Originally posted by Mr.Paragon:

Why just Puntlanders and not all Somalis and Muslims? Why limit the support yet again?

Haddii nimanka Puntland lagu xiray lagana dhiibey, Sol-erska Puntland qaarkoodna inkireen, Puntlanders-ka wanaagsan iney walaalahooda Soomaaliyeed ee Galbeed dega iney hiil & hoo-ba la garab taaganyihiin waa iney Caddeeyaan sow maaha? la parolla e Bianca?

Che, dadaalka sii wad, Soomaali dhaba!

Hunguri   

Originally posted by me:

quote:Originally posted by Hunguri:

As for the support of Somalis in the Ethiopian region

Ma edebdaro ayee kaa tahay?
Intaynaan is caayin, aynu wax is waydiino. Inaan kuu jawaabose ma istaahishid. Waayo, dee hurdada ayaa kugu yar. Markaa markaad seexatid ha inoo ahaato! Waa ballan inaan jawaab waafiya kaa siiyo.

Kamaavi   

^ Why call an Ethiopian region when it doesn't belong to Ethiopia officialy? Waa loo qaadan karaa inay mukur ama jees jees kaa tahay.

Che, Me & others your concern is much appreciated. Brave men & women are giving their lives to ring the freedom. And soon ***** shall be free, with or with out the help of other Somalis.

[ October 30, 2009, 01:38 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Hunguri   

Jafe, waa runtaa oo waaloo qaadan karaa. Waayo ima aragtide waxbaan qorayaa. Ismana naqaanee meeshaas ayaynu hadal ku aragnaa.

Gartayda waan qaadanayaa, waadna ku mahadsantahay waxaad igu saxday. Waxaanse kuu sheegayaa nin tolkiis iyo dadka ay dhiiga wadaagaan Xabashi u looga waan iskala waynahay. Waxaan qoraalkayga ku qoray dib ayaan u saxay. Raali gelina waan ka bixinayaa.

Kamaavi   

Hunguri, arinta magaca la xidhidha inta badan saas ayey jahwareer dadka oogu ridaa waana nasiib daro haysata umada gumaysiga ku hoos jirto oo kii rabaaba magacuu doono ugu yeero laakiin in loogu nasab daro xabashida waa gaf iyo meel ka dhac. Khaladkaaga ood garwaaqsato waa wax loo baahanyahay, raaligelinta wanaagsan eed ka bixisay waad ku amaanantahay.

Labada magac ee qofkii xorinamada dhulka niyada ku haya ay tahay inuu ugu magac daro waa

1. **** - Magaca ay jabhadu qaadatay.

2. Somali Galbed - Maadaamoo dadka degaayi ay Somaliyihiin galbeedna xigaan.

Inta dhulka laga xoraynayo labada magac ha loo kala isticmaalo, si aan u yarayno jah wareerka.

[ October 30, 2009, 01:38 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Thankful   

Typical of Mr. Che, makes an annoucement and refuses to repond to any questions. You are not a Puntland and have never supported any of it's governments.