Sign in to follow this  
Muna_muslimah222

Muslim student event of the year.Plz read

Asalamu Alaykum to all my brothers and sisters, hoping all of you are in best of health.

Well as u may already have noticed by my name I am a new member in this forum. (I will b waiting for my warm welcomes) lol

I have been readin this disscussion forum specially the islamic topics for a while now, but was to lazy to register, I assumed I had to fill in pages and pages to register but infact it only took me 2 minutes.

Well let me get to what I was going to tell you sisters and brothers who are not already informed of the Annual conference in the university of Nottingham.

It wold be great for thoses that are able to come to fill in the appicaltion form Available in the link below to be able to attend. It will be great way of learning more of Islam, and also getting the opportunity to meet and share experiences with fellow Muslim students from around the UK.I am not sure if it is mainly for muslim students but I will get back to you on that.

Here is the link to the poster and Application form.

http://www.fosis.org.uk/activities/camp/camp03.htm

Hope many of you will come inshallah!!!

mahdi-   

Sis Muna, first welcome with open hands and join SOL family. Secondly, thanks for the information, even though I am not a UK resident. For it would be appreciated by many of you whom reside in the UK & maybe its serounding areas. I wish I could be there. Is it possible if I just fill the application on the NET. How possibly do you think I could be able to attend the conference? lol ....Just kidding.....

Anywayz, Once again, welcome to SOL Family Home and enjoy your stay at it, Muna.

1st n' foremore, Wlc aboard sis.

This info will be very useful to UK residents, I hope who ever gets to go reports back with good news. Camp+ 'Ilm for UNi students, am jelous. I love the outdoors plus being in the company of great scholars...what a combination!!!! Highly encourage those who can attend. Have fun.

Anyone know of a similar program in N.America?