Sign in to follow this  
Gar-haye

7 killed by ethiopian somaliland hands over 2 more innocent people to ethiopia.

Gar-haye   

Ethiopia: 7 Qof oo ay cidamada Dawladu ku dileen tulada Mudha e deg. Qabribayax iyo 2 Qof oo ay Somaliland u soo dhibtay Itobiya05/13/08

Jijiga(Kilil5)---Wararka aanu ka helayno Degmada Qabribayax ayaa sheegaya in tuulada Mudha oo wax yar uun kaga began dhanka galbeed degmada qabri bayax ay ciidamada dawladu ku dileen 7 qof oo shacaba. Todobadan qof ayaa la sheegayaa inay 5 ay kasoo jeedo Beesha Abaskuul ee dagta aagaas halka labada kalena ay ahaayeen maalin guur ********. Shantan qof ee isku beesha ah ayaa la sheegayaa inay sadex kamid ahi walaalo ahaayeen. Lama garanaayo ilaa hada sababta ay ciidamada dawladu u laayeen dadkan shacabka ah balse wararka halkaas naga soo gaadhayaa waxay tibaaxayaan in ciidamadu ay hawlgal ugu bexeen agaas iyadoo dhawaan lagu dilay mid kamida ciidamada booliska. Ciidamada ayaa la sheegayaa inay goor subaxa ay rasaas ooda kaga qaadeen dadkan shacabka ah oo u badnaa beeralay halkaasna ay rasaastii ku dishay todobadan qof.

Warar kale oo aanu iyagana ka helayno xuduudka uu deegaanku la wadaago jamuuriyada Somaliland ayaa sheegaya in 2 dhalin yaro ah oo u dashay deegaanka ay dawlada Somaliland u soo dhiibtay ciidamada dawladan itoobiya. Labadan nin mid kamidi ahaa Inan la yaal ayaa ka shaqaysanaayay caasimada wadankaas ee Hargaysa. Mid kamida ayaa la sheegayaa inuu ahaa Sarifle halka kakalena uu lahaa Huteel Jiifa. Lama garanaayo sababta kadambaysa soo dhiibida labadan qof balse waxaa la filayaa in lagu tuhmay inay xidhiidh la leeyihiin jabhadaha mucaaradka. Waxaa dhawr bilood ka hor ay dawlada Somaliland sidoo kale soo gudbisay 11 nin oo u dhashay deegaankan oo hawlo kala duwan u joogay dalkaas balse markii wax dambi ah lagu waayay dib loo siidaayay.

Kilil5 Online

Gar-haye   

Waxaa dhawr bilood ka hor ay dawlada Somaliland sidoo kale soo gudbisay 11 nin oo u dhashay deegaankan oo hawlo kala duwan u joogay dalkaas balse markii wax dambi ah lagu waayay dib loo siidaayay.

total of 13 innocent people.

Great o n l f is a treat to the safety of Somaliland as well as that of Ethiopia

Could you explain How ONLF is a threat to Somaliland and Puntland?

As far as I know, ONLF is a threat to Meles Regime and I do not understand how they could be to these admins unless you are saying they are themselves part of Meles regime....

The lowest of all time! Ma sidaan ayaa somali u dambeysay! one has to go back to the history and read what great Mujahid, Sayid M Hassan (rip) said about somalis and that of their true nature when they go that low low....

LANDER   

Originally posted by Biixi:

^^^Ethiopia controls all of Somalia(P-land and S-land included).

Somaliland, the only remaining somali territory free of foreign military presence today. Instead of disparaging my country perhaps you should book your ticket :D (if its not too late), I hear its quite lovely this time of year in Hargeisa. All kinds of folks from the diaspora congregate their and you may feel right at home amongst them. I've been told that if you arrive in the month of June or July , they have a welcoming party at the ambassador complete with diner & ruwayed, I don't know about you but it sounds alot more interesting than another summer in the qurbow. 2 of my homeboys (originally Xamarawii) have been there twice, they loved it had a great time and went on to Nairobi, while I haven't been back in just about 20 yrs now.

Thankful   

Somaliland, the only remaining somali territory free of foreign military presence today.

Not for long, your leader said with his own mouth that he welcomed a US military base. Ethiopia is nothing compared to the US. So get ready!!

while I haven't been back in just about 20 yrs now.

Why not if it's so amazing? I can assure you that what you hear will be different from what you see. Although I loved every minute during my trip all over east africa, I understand why people are trying to get to the west. A lot of the diaspora are their to chill and relax during the summer, but for those living there it's not all fun and games.

Nephissa   

Inaa Lilaahi Wa Inaa Ilayhi Rajacun. Just like someone catches a fish and sells it, the Os wa la gadooyaa to Axmaaro, because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time — a Somali in a foreign [somali] country. :rolleyes:

Allow u naxariiso.