Gelle   

Originally posted by Alpha-Geeljire:

sqeybdiid11.jpg

Qeybdiid looks
very
different then the people who are behind him,I wish I knew where his
mother is from.
redface.gif
Well, I see the moryons of muqdishu have united, once again, to bring destruction,poverty,rapes,killings..etc.

Dude whats that suppose to mean? are you trying to hint, that some certain qabils look better then others?

Originally posted by Gelle:

quote:Originally posted by Alpha-Geeljire:

sqeybdiid11.jpg

Qeybdiid looks
very
different then the people who are behind him,I wish I knew where his
mother is from.
redface.gif
Well, I see the moryons of muqdishu have united, once again, to bring destruction,poverty,rapes,killings..etc.

Dude whats that suppose to mean? are you trying to hint, that some certain qabils look better then others?
I guess he is.

Somalians look the same which ever clan they are to me but it seems other's look at it in a different angle.

explain yourself Alpha-Geeljire.

I guess he is.....explain yourself Alpha-Geeljire

redface.gif Explain myself, but why, you already answered for me? Mr.Qeybdiid was in court, not I. My writing is self-explanatory;I haven't wrote an essay like tolstoy have I?

Somalians look the same which ever clan they are to me

Great to know saxiib. smile.gif

i recommend this homie to wear a hat! his bold his like reflecting too many rays!! plz, fwd me his address, i would like to send him a hat to put on that bold head!!

this dude is hero!! no, he aint hes sun rays deflector~~!

Jumatatu first of all EID MUBARAK.I suggest you first read up on my case against this man which was that he ordered the murder of my cousin proof of which i watched with my own eyes.BUT you know that, and despite that you feel like rubbing it in according to your comments.I never thought i would pity a Somali but i do pity you.I take it you wanted me to respond in kind but unfortunately for you i do not respond to comments made by those beneath me.So go back to the gutter you come from.

Jumatatu   

Oh!How humble your words are now. Utterly opposite than the 'alalas' tone that was ringing from your text earlier on. Guess you want me to feel pity for you in view to your dead cousin. Well let me put it this way for you, Qeybdiid is more important to me than your %%*!* dead cousin. Aight..? Hope we are in the clear now.

It is a well known fact that qeybdiid was raped several times after his many defeats. The man was a born loser. Qoriga dabajeex iyo Qeybdiid waa saaxiibo gaar. Horey iyo gadaal baa laga mari jirey. Qeybdiid was nothing is nothing and will be nothing. Just look at his history. But the only crime that he committed was openly interfering into business that wasn’t his. Dowladda federaalka , luckily he learned from his mistakes because I don’t see him talkig nonsense these days. Naagta casheerkeed si fiican baanu uu barne