Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

A Hero's Welcome

Jumatatu   

This is for Orgilaqe and co...eat your hearts out nigga haters...you aint worth nothing more than the dirt he walks on.

sqeybdiid.jpg

sqeybdiid4.jpg

Tal1.gif

Tal12.gif

Tal8.gif

sqeybdiid11.jpg

Waxaa ka soo degay garoonka B/doogle ee gobolka Sh/hoose Cabdi Xasan Cawaale (Qeybdiid), waxaana soo dhoweyntiisa ka soo qeybgalay dadweyna gaaraya kumanaan kun oo qofood & xubno ka tirsan labada gole dowladda federaalka ayadoona soo dhaweyntiisa ay ka qeyb qateen Fardo iyo cutubyo ka tirsan ciidanka Boliiska

Filo goor dhow sawiradii soo dhoweyntiisa

Xaasha.......Xaasha........Xaasha........!

Sky   

This is for Orgilaqe and co...eat your hearts out nigga haters...you aint worth nothing more than the dirt he walks on.

Are you muslim?

Sky   

Than I suggest you edit your post. What you wrote is quite hurtful not only for our brother Orgilaqe, but also for you in your last ten days of Ramadan. Its never too late for Towba brother.

Jumatatu   

Incase you have not noticed what is hurtful for Orgi and his lot is pleasure for me...and I fail to see where the sin lies in there since it is mutual.

Johnny B   

Everybody who is sad ,in gloom and full of sorrow by the safe home comming of Adero Qaybdiid is a Muslim according to bother SKY.

With this kind of philosophy:

Every Somali will end up in the Hell version of another clan.

thus we´re all going to some sort of hell.

] 36_12_6.gif

] 36_12_6.gif

] 36_12_6.gif

sqeybdiid11.jpg

Qeybdiid looks very different then the people who are behind him,I wish I knew where his mother is from. redface.gif Well, I see the moryons of muqdishu have united, once again, to bring destruction,poverty,rapes,killings..etc.

Jabhad   

No hope for Somalia as long as Warlord/killers are treated like Kings instead of treating them like Sadam Husein, in jail. Jumatatu is no different than G.Duke and the rest of Dictator Cabdulahi yusuf fans in SOL.

Originally posted by haruun:

No hope for Somalia as long as Warlord/killers are treated like Kings instead of treating them like Sadam Husein, in jail. Jumatatu is no different than G.Duke and the rest of Dictator Cabdulahi yusuf fans in SOL.

It's funny how people like to change the topic.

you already calling C/Y a dictator when he hasn't even got the chance to dictate

To tell the Truth Somalia needs a Dictator and that is what they are going to get.

After all Somalians are nothing but moryons

Congrats to Col Qeybdiid. He beat Col Yeey at his own game. That's gotta be worth something.

Originally posted by Alpha-Geeljire:

Well, I see the moryons of muqdishu have united, once again, to bring destruction,poverty,rapes,killings..etc.

LOL

Dang, so much beef in SOL Politics lately - esp within this Holy Month of Ramadan. Waxaan ku baaqaa, in military jargon, a weapons-hold status.

Originally posted by Alpha-Geeljire:

Qeybdiid looks
very
different then the people who are behind him,I wish I knew where his
mother is from.

Raga wajigooda maa fiirisaa and evaluate how they "look." Waraa waa kaa shakiye, mar aad rolleyes isticmaashid, mar aad "alla beerka" soo qortid iyo now, waraa, see kaa noqotay?

However, seriously, do you think Soomaalis--either men or women--look radically different (that is "beautiful" or "ugly" under your observations) because of clan?

^^^

I see I have an admirer,a new found fascination with me shall we say? To make you happy since this is ramadan, a time to give, I will give you something, and answer your question, thou your questions have become a nuisance to me redface.gif

However, seriously, do you think Soomaalis--either men or women--look radically different (that is "beautiful" or "ugly" under your observations) because of clan?

There have been heavy inter-marriages between clans, so no, I don't think Somalis look radically different because of clan. Thou, I believe, that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, what might be "beautiful" or "ugly" to you might not be to me, and visa-verse.