Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Shabaab oo qarax ku dilay ciiadmo Amisom oo lugeynaya

Jacpher   

Zack's reasoning holds truth to certain extent. The armed youth are the one of the main reasons Somali government needs the protection and help of African peacekeeping forces. You have a cause and effect here. I can't say the same about ONLF struggle against Ethiopia.

As always, Kalgii Muslim have crazy ways of coming up upside down logic like fighting foreign African troops for being in Somalia while at the same time hosting foreign international fugitives in the country.

The foreign crusader soldiers were part of the Ethiopian occupation, jointly occupating the country with them.

Their occupation isn't over just because their partners, the Ethiopians left in defeat.

The motives and goals of the Shabaabul-Mujahideen movement are clear and those who are sincerely interested in them should listen to this previously posted interview with Sheikh Ali Dheere, in which answers to some important questions are given in detail.

Haatu   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Caku maangaab oo qalin/keyboard loo dhiibay oo qoraal la baray.

Hadii jaahil'nimadaadu ku gaarsiisay heer aa is-bar'bar dhigtid Rag Rijaal ah oo difacanaayo dal'kooda, dad'kooda iyo deen'tooda, iyo cadowga ku soo doolay, waa arin adiga kuu taalo.

Laakin taa laguma waydiinin, ee waxaa lagu waydeeyay: Ka waran askarta Amisom oo meesha ku baqtisay iyo dil'ka la dilay, sidee baa uu aragtaa arikaas ? Ma ku farax'day ? Ma ka naxday ? Mase in the fashion of maangaab peacenik lablabo, you are 'neutral' ?

Jawaab.

Didn't someone give you your lollypop yet? Horta I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to a more reasonable, manly person, not someone who has emotional outbursts like women.

As for your question, I couldn't care less. Amisom kun halaga dilo, meelna uma socdaan and you know that very well. They'll only leave when Somalia gets peace and it doesn't matter whether I like it or you like it, nothing will change.

Maaddeey   

Haatu, ma fiyowdahay sxb?, 20kii sano ee ugu dambeysay ee la is qalanaayey oo cabsidu dadka hareysay Amisom & wixii keensaday xaggee jireen?, Magaalooyin badan waxa ka dhacay xasuuq, dhac, kufsi & xumaan oo dhan, indhahaa la is tiray illaa la gaaro in Nin bac madow oo waryaa-waryaa ah loo dilo!, markii Shacabkii oo Ehlul Diinku hoggaaminaayo u adkeysan waayeen waatii kacdoonkii 2006di sababtay, kadib 6di bilood ee Taariikhda gashay, nabadaas la helay darteed waa tii Soomaali Gees ka gees is qabsatay! oo Cadde Muse & Rayaale midba goonidiis 'Shareecadaan qaadannay' ku dhawaaqay. intaas ka dib ayaa in Dawladda la taageero oo Ciidamo Shisheeye yimaadaan bilaabatay.

Walaaloow, maxey 2006 & Shabaab ka hor u iman waayeen oo markii nabadda la helay ka dib u yimaadeen?, bal taariikhda dhow dib u fiiri maskaxdana ka shaqeysii!.

Mashalaah the boys did good.

it brings a warm glow to my heart when AMISOM troops are killed.

in la gumaado oo la gowraco ayay istaahilaan .. raga u ka murugonaya gaal soo weeraray dhal muslim deganyahay .... baroorta iska yareeya.

dhagtaa dhiiga la dari dhamaantoon bi idni Allah

Haatu   

Maaddeey I am fine but I fear for you. You forget that it wasn't just Al Shabaab that brought peace in 2006.

The reason Amisom came was because the West didn't and still doesn't like Al Shabaab. And why is that you may say; because they see them as a threat.

Plus you knoe Amisom won't leave because of these attacks. Yaan la'is indha tirin.

Maaddeey   

Haatu, Quful aa ku saaran! Ilaah ha ku badbaadiyo!.

Nabad markey timaado ayay baxayaan ha dhihin!, did I say Shabaab brought peace in 2006?, Shabaab, Shuyuukh, Maxaakim wax ay kala jecelyihiin maleh!, sxb nabadda ayay la dagaashanyihiin, maxaad u tashateen baa nalaku heystaa, ma intaas baad garan la'dahay?.

Haddey Threat u arkaan inaan Shareecada ku dhaqmo, ma iska daayaa??, ma iyagaan Diinta uga baxnaa??.

Haatu   

Sxb culumada ayaa loo daayey in ay Khawaarijka runta tusaan. Adi muran baad rabtaa mana ku siin kari. Culumada ula tag.

Polanyi   

Hatu and Zack are funny dudes. Alshabab is to blame for everything. They brought AMISOM, they made AMISOM invade Somalia and kill hundreds of Somalis civilians and they will go back to Uganda when Alshabab become Secular SOmali Nationalists. Alshabab brought the Lochness monster to Scotland. Alshabab killed JFK. ok, they didn't say that, but they might as well say it.

Furthermore, AMISOM is absolved of any human responsibility for their crimes, but we are sure of one thing: Alshabab is khawarij. Why? because the Sheikh at my mosque said so. I can't explain myself, as I am a blind follower, but you can take it up with him.......Pretty much sums up their irrational posts.

This Xabashi Eritrean Woman has more sense and logic than half of the people who post here. And I don't mean any offense by this, lakin, it is the reality. Listen to her logic:

Those of us following the developments in Somalia were surprised to hear Sheikh Sharif Ahmed´s change his stand on the presence of foreign forces in Somalia. On 27 May 2009 speaking in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, he said that AMISOM was playing an "important and needed" role in securing peace and stability in Somalia. What would that role be and how is that different from the role they were playing during the Abdulahi Yusuf rule?

Back then, Sheikh Sharif Ahmed said that the AU forces would be "unnecessary and counter-productive" and that they would be resisted. Let us take a look at what else he had to say back then. Sheikh Sharif Ahmed had rejected the presence of Ethiopian and African Union forces in Somalia, and had refused to recognize the Abdulahi Yusuf TNG because it was being "propped up" by Ethiopian forces and African Union forces from Uganda and Burundi.

On 12 June 2006 he said:

"…The government should stop the request of foreign troops in order for internal discussion with us to continue…Negotiations with the government are not possible at this time because parliament could approve foreign troops…"

The "moderate" Sheik Sharif Sheik Ahmed told the Associated Press on 19 September 2006 that Somalis must fight IGAD troops saying, "They are not the owners of Somalia. Somalia belongs to Somalis". On 9 September 2006 he reiterated his opposition to the IGAD proposal saying:

"…We might demand from IGAD states not to have international forces intervene in Somalia…There is no need for international forces in Somalia. The problem is ended. The Somali people are living in safety and (peace)..."

Today, Sheikh Sharif Ahmed´s TNG is not only asking for more African Union forces it´s also calling on neighboring countries to intervene in Somalia-again. On 22 June 2009 Al Jazeera reported the request made by Somalia´s parliamentary speaker Sheikh Aden Mohamed Nur who said:

"…The government is weakened by the rebel forces. We ask neighbouring countries - including Kenya, Djibouti, Ethiopia and Yemen - to send troops to Somalia within 24 hours…"

Is this something that the people of Somalia want? Can Sheikh Sharif Ahmed´s TNG prevent a repeat of the international crimes that were committed by Ethiopian forces during the invasion and occupation of Somalia? Has he forgotten the pain and suffering that was wrought on the people of Somalia? Did he forget about the rapes and tortures of Somali girls and women? Has he forgotten about the wonton destruction, pulverization of Somali villages and the displacement of over 2 million of his compatriots because of Ethiopia´s brutality?

Much has been said about the formation of an "Islamic" government in Somalia and the western media have justified the extra judicial and random killings of "extremists" to prevent a "Taliban-like" government from being established in Somalia. The media must be suffering from amnesia and may have forgotten their own reports on Sheikh Sharif Ahmed who, as early as in 2005, was clear about what type of government Somalia would have and said so. On 11 February 2005 he told the Associate Press :

"…We are all Muslims, so we don't need any other kind of government here…"

On 6 June 2006, the "moderate" Sheikh Sharif Ahmed spelled out his intentions when he spoke to a crowd in Mogadishu in which he told them :

"…Until we get the Islamic state, we will continue with the Islamic struggle in Somalia…"

Today, afraid of loosing his "moderate" label, is claiming that he agreed to Islamic Sharia law to diffuse the conflict and because "the mediators asked me to introduce Islamic Sharia in the country" .

So, here is man who called for jihad against the occupying Ethiopian forces, asked for the unconditional removal of Ethiopian forces from sovereign Somali territories, rejected AMISOM and IGASOM, banned khat and movies and believes an Islamic government with Sharia law is good for Somalia…if that makes him the "moderate", than what is it that the others are calling for that has earned them the "extremist" label? Are they not calling for the same things?

heikh Sharif Ahmed must know that being "UN recognized" does not mean much if the Somali people don´t have confidence in his leadership, if they can´t trust him to do what is right for Somalia. He must have learned some lessons from his predecessors; the people of Somalia do not like stooges. If he betrays the trust of the Somali people and his comrades in arms, he will remain as impotent as the others before him. Allow me to remind him of what he said about Ali Mohammed Ghedi, Meles Zenawi´s stooge, when he was forced to resign as Somalia´s Prime Minister in the Abdulahi Yusuf led TNG:

"…When the colonizer used him and finished with him, he was forced to resign…It was part of the scheme the colonizer used to capture Somalia and whoever replaces Gedi will certainly serve the colonizer…"

For Somalia´s sake, I hope that is not what he is also doing…

The rule of law must prevail over the law of the jungle!

Written by Sophia Tesfamariam, a woman of justice and reasoning, who appears to understand the political waqic and the reality of Horn African politics twenty times more than an self declared scholars or sol "neutral" pundits.

Maaddeey   

Karl, Jazaka Allahu Khayran.

Zack & Haatu are not the same, Zack opposes Shabab on technicalities, Lakin Haatu's ideology is closer to Qadyanis!. waa Summun Bukmun! Ilaahow indhaha ha na tirin!

Hales   

The only reason why Amisom is there is because Alshabaab decided to wage war against the Tfg and not sit down and negotiate

Hes a "moderate" because hes not affliated to the Taliban and Alqaeda.

The ICU was broken into these lines in the first place, an Alqaeda camp which consisted of Alshabaab leaders and a Non alqaeda one which was Shariif.

So Shariif is not a hypocrite in this regard as he doesnt want Somalia to fall into the alqaeda camp.

Cawaale   

^Amisom, dadka hoobiye ee ku wareeriyeenn, markooda qaraarka ha arkeen!

Maaddeey, mashaqadaan see u billaabaty imisa Soomaali ah ayaa ku nafweysay? imisa ciidanka amisom ah ayaase ku wax yeeloobay? xilligii taatikada la baddalayay ama xisaabta dib loo eegayay sow lama joogo?

Subxannallah! in Al qur'an, Allah (swt) said: "Innallaah ya'maru bil cadli wal ixsaan" and the somali proverb that goes "Gar Illaahey bay taqaana" I'm totally disgusted with those pro-Alshabab's behaviour here in supporting Alshabab in every possible way halal or haram. You will never hear them say Alshabab was wrong this time. CAjiib!!

Polanyi   

^^ So this act is Haram or Halal? :D

Can any of you answer this question without resorting to ambigous technicalities?

Hales   

Allmagan@

THeres no use bringing Quranic verses in, your thinking emotionally when you do this

keep it political as it should be, since this is a ICU civil war or you could call it a Muslim civil waR.

Both want to establish an state ruled by the shariah, but both are affliated with different entities.

This is where they mainly differ and why their fighting today.

Hypocrisy doesnt come from Shariif but comes from the folks that support Alshabaab in this thread. They supported the man who created the ICU in 2006 and created the Islamic fighters you see today, captured and fought against the warlords to establish an Islamic Somalia state and now theyve turned their back against him for what exactly? because he used the United nations or is it because he is affliated with non-Muslim countries.

In that case who is Alshabaab affliated with the exception of terrorist organizations.

Also for those who have little knowledge of what might happen and the future prospect of our nation is to take a look at and research 1990s Afghanistan, this is all remisicient of the situation over there.