Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

IT IS THE DAY ------------------ 18 MAY ------------ THE BIG DAY

Emperor   

^Confused statements as ever...

I don't mean to spoil the celebration but honestly I ask this question out ignorance. Is this May 18th, the day SL admin announced their breakway from the rest of Somalia after the colapse of the republic, or the day that former British Somaliland gained independence from Britain before the Union?

A.J.   

It is a celebration of the day that Somaliland announced its independence on May 18th 1991

RedSea   

Emperor, Abdi Xaafid,

You are NOT invited, so don't bother to reply to this thread. Save your sentiments for later when you will really need it.

BTW..mr. Emperor, no question will be answer concerning this day for people of your kind, if you want to know the answer, you may google it.

Jimce wanaagsan though.

To Somalilanders happy May the 18th on this special Islamic day of Friday to you all.

Fyr   

I'll wish all of you in Somaliland and outside a safe and happy Independence Day.

flag.gif

RedSea   

Xanthus,

There is no other way to talk to these people, they like it not being sugarcoated, the only way they understand things it's.

Jacaylbaro ,

Your mailbox is full man, clean up those shukaansi posts will ya. I am not asking you for too much man, so open the mailbox bal..waxbaan ku yar waydiin lahaaye. :D

RedSea   

Emperor ,

walalo, xumaan ha iga qaadan laakin, ma makhli jirtay ' hadal haamo lagama buuxsho'.

Hadii aynu hadal wadno uun, lagama daalo sxb. Markaa waxaan fiican in marmarka qaar, waxyaabaha qaar la iskaga aamuso hadii xataa aanay ku qancin.

Jimce fiican sidoo kale walal.

Qudhac   

Burco togdheer

the picture that says it all

u_2d_2007-5-18-9-8-23f_Somaliland.jpg

the flag of unduring freedom and liberty flies high and mighty under the sunbaked blessed land that we call HOME.