Sign in to follow this  
Sky

Qardho | Parliament Speaker Invited To Kubo Farms

This is great. In a different thread, you complained about HORN and what you consider his "boring" Gedo topics.

Let me ask you the same question: Who the F cares for which useless and appointed PL official visited which village in Bari region? At least HORN posted words - you're just posting family pictures and sh!t. "Oh look, that's my Adeer." Give it a rest, kid.

And don't even lecture to me about so-called Karkaar region - Cadde's attempt to re-establish Qardho as the seat of the defunct Boqortooyo since they realized they have to share Boosaaso.

Sky   

Originally posted by wind.talker:

This is great. In a different thread, you complained about HORN and what you consider his "boring" Gedo topics.

Let me ask you the same question: Who the F cares for which useless and appointed PL official visited which village in Bari region? At least HORN posted words - you're just posting family pictures and sh!t. "Oh look, that's my
Adeer
." Give it a rest, kid.

And don't even lecture to me about so-called Karkaar region - Cadde's attempt to re-establish Qardho as the seat of the defunct
Boqortooyo
since they realized they have to share Boosaaso.

Yarow, I'm hearing genuine rumours about you from other nomads in here. Are they true? You know what I'm talking about you two-faced snake.

Nice one with the "Adeer" thing. You've heart my feelings walle. Tolow, when you hear 'Adeer' Faroole in the news, its like your breasts are lactating, so excited you are.

Not a surprise that your partner Horn follows your butt. This guy can't talk like a man. Wuu iswaalwaalayaa, and when he can't stand the heat, he runs out of the kitchen faster than Cabdi Bile. Maandhow, is it true that a Buulo Hut in Garbahaarey is now $17 instead of $10? Bisinka Dubai beey ka daran tahay iyaah? This chump will even tell you that Kismaayo is doing better than Bosasso under who he refered to as a God for his clan (Istaqfurulah); Barre Hiiraale.

Gabbal   

^^Is this sky or Yoonis. :D

W.Talker, You are going str8 to hell walle. LooooL. Horn Adna you will be right behind him

:D

Sky   

And don't even lecture to me about so-called Karkaar region - Cadde's attempt to re-establish Qardho as the seat of the defunct Boqortooyo since they realized they have to share Boosaaso.

You do need a lecture, ******** ***. Karkaar region is not a creation of Cadde Muuse. The concept of new regions; Cayn, Haylaan and Karkaar were there long before him. Now wash your mouth boy. Didn't you learn that slander is a criminal offense?

Aflagaadada jooji, baliis.

[ November 08, 2005, 23:16: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^

Guys.. give us a break .the slide presentation from the motherland is shadowed by the slurs and innuendo you are casting on each other. Comment on the richness and fertility of our Somalia. Comment on the best ways to extract or purge the clannish genes out of our mentality and psyche. The time of lamentation and finger pointing is over. It is high time and way overdue to collectively bring our resource in saving the posterity.

To be honest Sky, I wouldn't give much attention to people like him cause at the end of the day they ain't worth it.

Most of what he presents as facts are in truth baseless nonsense.

He doesn't even have a clue what he's talking about most the time.

I forget to ask you Windtaker: How was your encounter with Hornafrique? Did he manage to cool you down?

Originally posted by Wind and addressed to Hornafrique: "Everytime, adi lee i fahma.."

He must have a cooling effect on you because as you already put it he's the only one that "understands" you in here.

How sad is that. From now on before addressing you I'll send a memo to your mentor warning him to prepare you for battle .

Lol, ha ha Softie .