Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Community Shield

SoMa_InC   

I hope yall are fine and doing well.

Who do you lot think would win the Community Shield on Sunday?

As for me, I think Chelsea will win it. A new start to the season, which would in turn enhance our confidence.

Whats your opinion on this.........

Bachelor   

I am very disappointed with the Gunner's fron office mangement. It seems they are not aggressive enough to keep the team with new talented players and they shipped P.Veria to Juve..In the mean time, the loyal fun will keep the hope alive and definitly will kick some A$$ as usual.

For me this game will help me to evaluate the team...since i havnt seen them all these friendly games...Good luck Soma & Co i know you guys seems not getting enough every week new player...i hate that Portugiss guy ... :mad: :mad:

N.O.R.F   

Who cares about a community Shield, i'm looking forward to the European Super Cup and World Club Cup :D

Whoever has won the Community Shield for the past 10 years or so has not gone on to win the Premiership :confused:

So do Arsenal and Chelsea fans really want to win this?

SoMa_InC   

^^^^lol@Rafalution....Its true Rafa revolutionized Liverpool.

Bachelor why you hating on Mourinho, I think he is an asset to the premier league. He added some great stuff to the English football. I admire his courage, sharp analysis, tenacity, induvidual style, talent and extraordinary skills. As he laments, he deserves to be called a Legend. lol

Back to the topic, I think Arsenal wants to win it more than Chelsea does. They really wanna prove a point but nevertheless, we shall win it (Inshallah).

Its been what we been waiting for, The football season is back, just a weekend to go....

SoMa_InC   

Two Didier Drogba goals of the highest quality won Chelsea our third Charity/Community Shield trophy.

It took just seven minutes for Chelsea to take the lead and Drogba to prove what a handful he is going to be for opposing defences this season.

By then both sides had shown their potential. Through balls by Chelsea had brought Lehmann to the outer edge of his area on several occasions to make snatched claims, while Ashley Cole had burnt the ground away from Ferreira and only Gallas’ covering prevented a breakthrough

Read

Gediid   

Stop lying, Chelsea barely scraped through with the win.....Arsenal dominated the game but I gotta give to the Chelsea coach his team has a solid defense.It will require just more than Henry to crack them when the 2 teams meet in again.....

SoMa_InC   

^^^Sxb time would tell. By the way how come Henry couldn't crack the defense on the 90 minutes? He is another over-rated crap player. I hate him with passion. He is one of the reasons why I am alegic to Gunners who always get Gunned down.

N.O.R.F   

^^^lol

come on now, i hate the gunners also but i know a good player when i see one, Henry is gifted like no player i have seen before. The way he controls the ball, the touch, the shot, the speed, the guy is simply brilliant when in full flow. He may not be as effective for France because of the way they play (hes not the main player).

Arsenal dominated Chelski, the final ball was missing.

By the way how come Henry couldn't crack the defense on the 90 minutes? He is another over-rated crap player. I hate him with passion. He is one of the reasons why I am alegic to Gunners who always get Gunned down.

Soma,

Come on bruv, Henry is one of the best footballers to grace the earth and he has a good personality to go with it. For a black footballers he's not bad coz most of them think the're all that as soon as they get a lil bit of money. Honestly Soma, hate on any gooner but not Henry. See the way he greeted the chelsea player during the handshake, it takes a real professional to do that esp. since chelsea took the title from arsenal.

You might have to see your doctor coz it looks like your suffering froma bad case of hater-itis.

SoMa_InC   

^^^^^loooooooooooooooooooool

Haterasis kulahaa...Damn....My Doctor is on holiday, any chance of you drafting me a prescription? Let me know asap.