Sign in to follow this  
Nur

The Qiyaamah Calculator

Nur   

Anticipating popular Demand

e-Nuri Wordcrafts Creations

Old Posts Presents :

The Qiyaamah Position Finder Calculator:

I am sure that you use a CALCULATOR for computing numbers, formulas etc. Many disciplies have developd their own calculators, for example, real estate professionals have their quick calculators for computing the amount of Ribaa you have to pay for the next 30 years. Every industry has developed a similar one, and I thought why not one for the next life.

I Call it the Qiyaama calculator. It will tell you with precision of your whereabouts in a day that no one has a zip code, A tribe, a nation, A president, a King or a Warlord.

That day we would only worry about saving our little rear ends from hot temperatures, and painful torments ( if you have ever sat in a parked car in Berbera, Djibouti, or Kismayo in hot season you can get the idea, 50+ is not rear end friendly).

But, how about a calculator for our future worth, I mean, our spiritual worth, after death, any thoughts bro/Sis?

Well I have the calculator for you, it is easy to compute, after entering couple of facts, you will immeidately see your place in the next life. Because you are still here, you can use the UNDO button of this calculator and reset it so that you are on the right track again. It is like traveling to the future, coming back and correcting your mistakes.

First Function: Location Finder

First Function : To calculate your location in the day of judgement :

1. Enter the ten top important things to you in this life.

2. Answer: Your location in the day of judgement is relative to where you have placed Allah in your list of important things. For example, if in the calculator you have entered Allah in # 7, in the day of judgement, your location will be # 7, relative to other people who placed Allah as # 1., fair enough.

If Allah's demands was not in your list of important things, then, your calculator will show ERROR, because Zero in the denominator generates error.

Second Function: Path Simulation.

You see, your compliance with Allah's commandments is called SIRAADUL MUSTAQEEM. ( The Straight Path) meaning the shortest path that will take you to Allah SWT.

There is another Path in the day of Judgement, it is called ( AL SIRAAD) The Path.

In the day of judgement, all of mankind will walk on this path toward their final hmoe or jail.

Walking on this path is not easy, for starters, it is razor sharp, below the path is balzing fires of hell, hanging on its sides are hooks proportional to your sins committed in this life, so whenever you commit a sin, an error record is generated on your record and a corresponding hook which is proportional to that sin is placed along the path of the day of judgment, that hook will have your name written all over it, and if you do not repent from that specific sin, it will catch up with you when you least expect it and throw you in the pit of fire.

So you need a lot of ballance as you walk along this thin and sharp path, so

1. If you were balanced in this life's Path, you will be balanced on that Path in the day of judgement,

2. If you were firm on following the commandments of Allah in this lifes path, Your feet will be firm on that path in the day of judgment, you will not slip and slide away.

3. If you were responsive to the demands of Allah SWT in this Life, The Path will be responsive to your movement, you will move on it like a lightening, on the other hand, if you were reluctant or hesitant to respond to Allah's demands in this life, you will crawl like a beetle on the Path of the day of judgement and good people will be passing you right and left.

How much is this calculator you may ask.

This calculator is absolutely free.

This calculator is handy, easy to use, and it guaranteed to work for you,

I have enough quantities to ship, but you may not have enough time to live, so I advice you order your copy today, if you have an interest in a better life than the current one.

If you are satisfied with current life and do not see the point in thinking about life after death, you need no order, just stay chill'n.

Please submit your order on this thread, the calculator will be shipped to you as soon as I hear from you.

Nur

e-Nuri Old Editions,

-------------------------------------------------

If You Don't Stand up For Allah Alone, You'd Fall For For Everything Else.

Jazakallahu Khairan bro, it is still enlightening as before. so will you ship me this calculator?

P.S I like your signature line...it is sooo true

You are right, that's what it really comes down to, isn't it. For us to do these small things Allah SWT asks of us, despite our errors, He gives greater things in return.

I like your signature too.

Nur topicga threadka aa xoogaa cabsi iska eh....sidaas daraadeed aan umaleenaa sababta ey dad badan uugu soo jawaabi waayeen cashirka aad noo soo diyaarisay.

aniga No1 maba aanan aqrin cabsi daraadeed.

Laakiin waa su'aalee talow maxaa cabsida keenay? maybe aakhiradeena uma aanan shaqeysanin.....allow jidka toosan oo toowxiidka nagu toosi

Nur   

Simply The Best

" Laakiin waa su'aalee talow maxaa cabsida keenay? maybe aakhiradeena uma aanan shaqeysanin.....allow jidka toosan oo toowxiidka nagu toosi "

Walaalo, Sheeko Sheeko, Sheeko Xariir.

Waxaa jiri jiray boqor ka cabsan jiray inuu dhinto, wuxuu u yeedhay nin wadaad ah oo Allah caabudah, wuxuu wareeystay inuu ka baqo geerida. Wadaadkii wuxuu u sheegay boqorkii inuusan ka baqin dhimashada, markaasuu boqorkii Yidhi " maxaan hadaba aniga uga baqaa dhimashada?" Wadaadkii wuxuu yidhi " aniga aakhireydada ayaan ku dadaalay oon u shaqeystay, marka xiiso ayaan u qabaa inaan la kulmo dadaalkeyga waxaan ku heli lahaa jannada. Laakin boqoroow, adiga waxaad qurxisay adduunkaaga, waxaanad dayacday aakhiradaada, sidaa darteed waxaad ka baqaysaa in lagaa kexeeyo meeshaad qurxisay oo laguu dhigo meel aadan u shaqeysan ood ceeb badan fileyso iney ku sugeyso"

Nur