Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Let us Sheikh Hands!

^^Still you did not answer my q!

There is a one glaring factual error that I need to expose lest you mislead the gallery.

I.DID.NOT.SUPPORT.LAST.YEAR’S.SHAM.CONFERENCE.PRECISELY.BECAUSE.COURTS’DEMANDS.WERE.IGNORED.

Now go ahead and answer my qs?

Kashafa   

^ Point taken. My bad, checked the archives, and you did not support the tribal conference of last year, so I'm retracting that point. Baashi did tho and since you two hold almost synomous positions(Siamese twins :D ) , mistake xagaa uu ka dhacay, again, my fault.

But you did support Nur Cade, loudly at that. So while I'm answering your 2 questions(working on it), I wanted to get ur reaction to the fact that PM Nur Cade,in his capacity as Attorney General, signed the death order, of 11 of the most knowledgeable and courageous scholars Somalia has ever produced, a crime of epic proportions, one that we cannot do justice to in this thread. Marka, any reaction ? Any change in your thinking ? And how does it influence your reasoning vis-a-vis men like Siad Barre, Nur Cade, Cabdullahi Yusuf, Qaybdiid, etc

Feel free to elaborate, cuz it'll take me some time to answer ur 2 Qs.

^^It all depends if Nur Cadde has acknowledged his sins and repented to his maker. I am cabdu for the ONE who forgives ALL the sins of his cibaad yaa Kashafa, and have no rigidyardstick other than His!

If anything his peace effort suggests that he is a man of great integrety and character. I have never heard a somali politician who publicly said that he will step down for the sake of peace and stability for his country.