Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Let us Sheikh Hands!

Fabregas   

Ikhwani, Woyanes are leaving Somalia, whether or not the UN says so. Every sane Somalis wants Ethiopian troops out of Somalia. However, that (withdrawal) is not the only thing/condition that the so-called deal recommended. Even on that particular condition, it does so rather vaguely and ambiguously. Thus, the resistance groups, that were not properly consulted; the very men MR SHariff signed the deal under, have legitimate grievances and concerns on the large-scale ambiguity and compromises that this deal seemed to have contained. Moreover, the deal seems to have compromised much and bargained on little, particularly for the resistance groups, again, the very men who's name the deal was signed in.

Of course these simple differences of opinion will be lost on some intellectual Somalis. And they will engage in all manner of fall outs and derogatory remarks with regards to this deal. Those who don't support it are totally anti-peace, warmongers, and "confused Shabaabs". Ridiculous notions/comparisons of Diaspora madmen praying for the continuation of the suffering in Muqdisho will be invoked. Thou art a cyber Mujahid who calls for more suffering from your comfort zones. What can't you support the peace deal signed by the Nelson Mandela of Somalis? This is what the Prophet would have done at Hudabiyah! Such is the defense and rally cry on SOL these days.

Actually, the people who signed this deal live in comfortable hotels too and some of the men who will have grievances with this deal live in the Bushes of Somalia! They have left their wives, children and homes, in order to liberate their homeland. Little sleep and time for luxuries do they get. Yet, this deal stipulates that after 30 days these men will be condemned by the ARS. So the peace huggers will turn around and say:

But the Ethiopians are leaving, what else do they want? You want to block Ethiopians leaving? Actually, Ethiopians are supposedly leaving after 120 days, but that is subject to their personal interpretation, which is also largely dependant on a "sufficient" number of UN troops arriving. In the meantime, a ceasefire will be called and they will supposedly be allowed to sleep and relax in Somali cities, whilst they wait for our brothers in blue to arrive.

Then we ask: what about Shariah law, i.e. ruling by the law of Allah? They will turn around and say, “forget about that for now". Somalis are weak and the political- economic conditions needed for Shariah governance are not in place. Sheikh Shariff will work towards that and hopefully we shall the fruits it (sometime in the year 2031). Oh right!

So what do Somalis do for the meantime? Go to Saudi Arabia and sign up to a secular government with the foot soldiers of the Ethiopian Occupation and then, wala, shaka laka boom boom; Somalis will be reconciled. It will be the dawn of a new era. The ideals of peace, humanity and reconciliation would have prevailed. It will be hard, it will be tough, but young men, remember the Prophet would have done this at Hudaybiyah. Let's us forget about the plethora of crimes and atrocities committed by the foot soldiers. Other warlords and criminals around the world have been brought in front of criminal courts. But, no, our Somali warlords will get seats, hugs and cheerful welcomes to continue to rule Somalis, despite the fact that they are not even fit enough to rule a Zoo. Now, I'm not calling for them to hang from a qhudac tree. Simple asking: can they be trusted ever again? How do I know they won't continue their wadaad ganacisi and gangsterism? How do we know that they won't announce another Shahaado la dirir group sometime next year? How do we know if the resistance disarms, the Warlords won't hunt them down, whilst the UN sits idly?

They will say Sheikh Shariff will keep a check on them. But, hold on, aren't they getting thousands of highly equipped UN troops to guard them like the Ethiopians did. They will say: the blue helmets are neutral and peace loving brothers. They will come from Sierra Leone, Haiti and Indonesia. And, don't forget, our dear brothers, Ahmed Ould Abdullah is a gentleman. He will make sure the UN is neutral and don't get up to no funny business, say like forcefully raping little boys and girls. Djibouti Deal is a marvelous chance for the Somali Race. You must, You must, support this.

In short, we will abandon calls for Islamic law, albeit temporarily. We will sign up to an all inclusive secular government with the foot soldiers of the occupation. Quran baa lagu akhrinaya, and then they will be totally fine. We want to personally thank Saudi Arabia, Yemen, EU, and the UN for bankrolling and supporting the Somali Occupation, but finally having the change of heart to send UN rescuers instead of Woyanes. We want to thank the UN and AU for providing cover for the Woyane Occupation, but having seeing the light and thus asking them to politely leave after a hundred and 20 days. This is what the Prophet would have done! This is what the Prophet would have done! This is what the Prophet would have done at Hudaybiyah. How dare thou Cyber Jihadists and War-Loveers oppose the Djibouti deal from from their safety and comfort? How dare thou Wish for more war and suffering? Remember, Remember, Hudaybiyah? We must reconcile and Sheikh hands in Saudi Arabia!

Kashafa   

^^ Brilliant summation, yaa Barafasoor, of the false dilemmas and rationalizations the peaceniks present. They invoke the treaty of Hudaybiyah without knowing(or maybe they do) the conditions and context that led upto it. The Muslims marched to Makkah(not the other way around). They were in a position of strength(not the other way around). The strong can compromise and not suffer, even gain. The weak do not have that luxury.

Now, I'm not calling for them to hang from a qhudac tree. Simple asking: can they be trusted ever again? How do I know they won't continue their wadaad ganacisi and gangsterism? How do we know that they won't announce another Shahaado la dirir group sometime next year? How do we know if the resistance disarms, the Warlords won't hunt them down, whilst the UN sits idly?

This is the only part of ur post I got a problem with. You make it sound like a family tussle or a tiff between good friends. Brother, these pieces of human excrement are beyond the pale. We may use them strictly in a subservient capacity, ayagoo toothless ah, with no power, for the greater good, but the notion that Abdullahi Yusuf or M.Dheere, or Qaybdiid will ever be allowed in a position of authority is a non-starter. Shaykh Sharif is willing to entertain that notion. The brothers and sisters on the ground reject it, mardood, with no caveats.

You ask: How do we know they won't resume their wadaad-ganacsi(which is going on in Pland and Sland, as we speak). I'll answer your question with a question: Are you willing to find out ? Are you willing to take that chance ? Shaykh Sharif apparently is.

Xadeeth: A believer is not stung from the same hole twice.

Barafasoor, the peaceniks would endeavor, in futility, to try and portray the situation in Somalia as a intractable complex struggle for land, power, and resources. Know why ? Cuz then, we all shoulder the blame, collectively. Not Ethiopia. Not Abdullahi Yusuf. Not Ali Gheedi. Not Meles Zenawi. No,no, no, no. You and I are to blame. The refugees renting trees for shelter are to blame. Somalia and Somalis are to blame.

Sheeko xareero-daas ayay rabaan inay naga gadaan. Waraa, meesha ciyaal maa joogo ? War waxaa arki jiray been lasoo qurxiyay, oo dhar loo soo geliyay. Akhyaartaan, bahasha oo qaawan ay lasoo shir tagayaan.

Actually, the people who signed this deal live in comfortable hotels too and some of the men who will have grievances with this deal live in the Bushes of Somalia! They have left their wives, children and homes, in order to liberate their homeland. Little sleep and time for luxuries do they get. Yet, this deal stipulates that after 30 days these men will be condemned by the ARS

Bingo. Labada Shariif caseer-ka iyo mukayifka 5 star hotels ay ka haleen aan umalaynaa. Sidaas maala rabaa in halyeey lagu noqdo ? Yaa uu sheego, Omar Muktar, Sayyid-ka, and Co all spent their days in the mire and muck of the fields. Been'beentaas Gobanimo laguma gaaro, yaa uu sheego. Gobanimo waa geed harwayn uu ku baxa dhiiga geesiga, ayaa nin waa hore yiri, yaa uu sheego.

Abtigiis   

When the moment of truth came, Sheikh Sharif failed miserably. Not once, but twice. the first was when 'the commander-in-cheif' ended up in a Nairobi hotel abondoning his troops in the wilderness. Now, again, under a different pretext and smooth talk he derelicted his responsibilities. In a very short period of time, he will be whinning about betrya by the UN. By then, he have lost all credibility. Ofcourse, he is already irrelevant as he can not deliver whatever he signs.

Gabbal   

Kashafa, I do not disagree with your stance against those you label as "peaceniks". Nay, in fact I support your stance but I am curious enough to ask why you have never traveled to Mogadishu and actually fought for these strong beliefs you entertain.

Do not look at my question as attempting to undermine your genuineness, or look at in that respect if you so wish...I am curious that someone can have the strong believes you have and never attempted to put them into action particularly concerning a religious issue. According to the diin, if there is a legitimate jihad occurring, you understand full well "I was away in north America" will not suffice to your lord. If you believe there is a jihad in Somalia, which no one can doubt judging from your contributions to this forum, why are you still here?

N.O.R.F   

Of course these simple differences of opinion will be lost on some intellectual Somalis. And they will engage in all manner of fall outs and derogatory remarks with regards to this deal. Those who don't support it are totally anti-peace, warmongers, and "confused Shabaabs". Ridiculous notions/comparisons of Diaspora madmen praying for the continuation of the suffering in Muqdisho will be invoked. Thou art a cyber Mujahid who calls for more suffering from your comfort zones. What can't you support the peace deal signed by the Nelson Mandela of Somalis? This is what the Prophet would have done at Hudabiyah! Such is the defense and rally cry on SOL these days.

Aar maad ka daysid :D

The more I read this agreement the more doubts creep into my mind.

CapeTown   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^^ Brilliant summation, yaa Barafasoor, of the false dilemmas and rationalizations the peaceniks present. They invoke the treaty of Hudaybiyah without knowing(or maybe they do) the conditions and context that led upto it. The Muslims
marched
to Makkah(not the other way around). They were in a position of strength(not the other way around). The strong can compromise and not suffer, even gain. The weak do not have that luxury.

Kashafa sxb waxan ku wey dena adiga shiiq shariif ma ka diin fiicantahay wayow adiga aya ba dhahay shiiqa diin mayaqaano hadee aad dhaheysid wax kama yaqaano waqtigi Hudaybiyah. ninkas waa nin weyn diinteesa waxa kahelay umada somaliyeed iyo aduun kow dhaa.waa nin shiiq ah oo jecl in oo ku dhaqmo diinta islamka oona dhaqo umada islamka gar ahaan wadanka somaliya .

ninkaas waxuu kadagalamay magala badan oo kamitahay deeynownay iyo siisee iyo fagax iyo towfiiq .

waxa aamisanyaheen umada somaliyeed oo meelkasta ku nool hadee oo see wado halganka in oo kugowleysan doono iyo umada somaliyeed iney hormar weyn gaari doonto taaso shiiq shariif oo keenay nabad xaq ah alaha noowdaayo shiiqeena weyn aamin aamin aamin yaa rabi

Haarun   

Whether dabodhilif or peacenik or neutral or just a spectator,i agree with none of you all.One thing that i have noticed is that most of these arguments that are put forth by any of the sides are only based on opinions and hardly any coherent reasoning.Those that support the resistance do so (atleast as i have observed) for the wrong reasons and so are the other sides too.I could be persuaded by the termed ''Peaceniks'' in that they are flexible both in reasoning and weighing matters.In other words,a good example that could define the positions of many in here is that of a mad man leading a torch and the rest blindly following him behind.

HornAfrique.I think the best any one can do about a situation is responding to that situation to the best of abilities that person has and i don't doubt for a second that you know this.If you can support a cause by the voice or by deeds or even merely by thoughts,none of those actions is lost.

Coming back to the topic,i don't think America will leave alone somalia(Ethiopia is america).Whether the Ethiopians leave or not won't matter but rather what matters the most is that somalis solve their problems on their own and so far this has been the major issue we couldn't get past.

My question to the Side that supports the sharif is,was the sharif and those with him fighting for the establishment of Islam's tenets in the horn or just a government that is independent?I think the latter is was the vision of that named group and if am right,then in my eyes they are no different from the Abdullahi yussuf supporters since they want to keep us under the western democracy dogma.By sharia its wrong to even have a representative in the UN and here we have a scholar that is inviting them home.This is a big contradiction.

I support Mansur and Turki and i stand by them.In another thread some one spoke about the blue flag.I don't recognize that either.The Prophet Scw had a black flag and that is my flag.

I live in a secular goverment. Most of you live in secular environment. Somalis who live in somalia need peace and stability, first,then other issues will be taken up latter IA.

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Brilliant summation, yaa Barafasoor, of the false dilemmas and rationalizations the peaceniks present. They invoke the treaty of Hudaybiyah
without knowing(or maybe they do) the conditions and context that led upto it . The Muslims
marched
to Makkah(not the other way around). They were in a position of strength(not the other way around).
The
strong
can compromise and not suffer, even gain. The
weak
do not have that luxury.

Few questions yaa Kashafka;

1) what where the conditions and context that let up to Hudaybiyah agreement?

2)In your 'strong' vs, 'weak' parallel, who is weak and who is strong in your oponion in today's conflict?

Adeer iska hadalku ma fiicna! Qofka Muslimka ahi waa inuu wax u xeeriyyaa jiraan. Ninka aqriyyaa waxaad qoroyso, oday reer miyyi ah oo curadkiisa inta la dilay aano u ciil qaba lagu moodaa. wiilasha alshabaab kaliyya maaha muslimiinta soomaliya degan. Soomaaliyya bad-baado bay maanta u baahantahay,and alshabaab's way have has failed us. waxbaan dili, anna waa dhimman weeye tay wadaan. And sadly that’s how Somali clans operate. Sharif is inspirational leader. Actually he is a transformational leader. Few can swallow their pride, think big, and aim high like he does. The risks he is taking are calculated. But it takes patience to even assess his approaches with a sense of objectivity. The world is not only Somalia. And he understands that. That ‘s what Muhammad (scw) understood. When the Muslims were going thru a hellish torture in Mecca, suuratu Al-Ruum came down with divine commentaries about events that occurred in thousand miles away. That Chapter narrated the fierce battle between Romans and Persians. Romans will win, the Muslims were told, and that shall please you! It was the first detailed foreign policy revealed to Muhammad (scw). The message was clear, their suffering and pain was put in a global context. Patience made more sense. Sabran yaa Aala Yasir made more sense. A doze of immunization in the form of revelation teaching from the kind of reactions you show here was given to them. Their reaction was no longer toward Abu Lahab, and what retributions they will exact when they win. Rather it was how to save Abu Lahab himself. That was the teaching. That is the beauty of Islam you claim and whose name you oppose genuine efforts good Culumaa are putting forth to heal our people’s wounds. Good Culumaa, I must add, you are moving albeit unwittingly to join those who slander them in the cyber world. Muhammad never dwelled in grievance adeer, and he never lost hope. Despite what those who surrounded him thought and felt about his political moves, what he always strived to do was to create environment that could allow his message to propagate peacefully. Sharif is right inuu daliishado siiradi nabiga (scw)iyo heshiisyaduu galay...

Sharif will talk to his armies and his people. He will reach out to Alshabaab. He will make his case for peace. Common sense dictates that we, those of us he kasoo talac-talac leh from abroad, should t least give him the benefit of the doubt. If nothing else, It’s sadaqatun minka calyka yaa Kashafa…

Waano abbuuris baa ka horreysay .

Most people are of the opinion of waiting and seeing if this this deal can benefit the innocent and leads to the withdrawl of the Ethopans, because quite frankly the current state of affairs is the worst Somalia have been in.

Heshiiska Jabuuti: Faaqidaad iyo xog dheeri ah

Tan iyo markii lagu dhawaaqay heshiiska Jabuuti, 11 kii qodob uu ka koobnaana ay soo gaareen warbaahinta waxaa soo baxay aragtiyo kala duwan iyo faaqidaad la saaray qodobadaasi iyadoo dhanka kalana aysan meesha ka marnayn mawqifkii ay horey u qabeen dadka qaar wax faaqidaya iyo xog yari ku gadaaman falanqayntaasi.

Inta diiddan iyo tafsiirkeeda

Dadka qaar waxay kolkii horeba sheegayeen inaan shirka wax wanaag ah kasoo baxayn qoloda Isbahaysiga ka aaddayna ay sharci darro ku aadday halkaasi, wixii kasoo baxana aysan sharci ahayn. Mawqifkan oo ragga Isbahaysiga ee Asmaro ku sugan qabaan iyo inta taageertaba waxay uun heshiiska ka raadiyeen wax taageeraya dareenkoodii hore ee diidmada ahaa iyagoo inta aadka u diidan usii kala qaybsan yihiin laba garab; Kooxda Asmara oo qabta in meesha qalad lagu aaday iyo talo aan loo dhammayn isla markaana aan la keeni nwax cad oo ciidamada Itoobiya dalka kaga baxayaan iyagoo dhanka kalena kusii giijinaya in xitaa aan ciidamada QM looba baahnayn hadday xattaa Itoobiya badalayaan oo taasi ay tahay jallaafo loo dhigayo guul ay aaminsan yihiin inay faraqa usoo gashay Iskacaabinta.

Garab kale oo kasii xag jira ayaa jira oo iyagu aaminsan inaanba cid lala hadlaaba jirin oo mujaahidiinta kaliya ay intay ku qaadataba dagaalka wadaan ilaa ay guul buuxda ku xaqiijiyaan xabadda, wax ayna aaminsan yihiin in heshiiska oo mira dhal noqdaa uu halis ku yahay mashruucii Islaamiga ahaa ee ay iyagu wadeen oo ay doonayeen inay siday u fahmeen mashruucaa kaligood dalka ugu xukumaan iyadoo cid kale aysan shaqo ku yeelan karin talada dalk , marka laga reebo Islaamiyiin Caalami ah oo ay talo wadaag yihiin iyo in iyaga u hogaansanta.

Labada garab ee heshiiska markii horeba sii diidanaa waxay heshiiskii ku fasireen inaysan ku cadayn bixitaan Itoobiya balse loo sharciyeey inay dalka joogto, madaxdii Isbahaysigana ay qadiyaddii khiyaaneen, heshiikana muqaawamadii lagu dhabar jabiyey sidaa darteedna ay madax cusub samaysan doonaan. Shabaabku iyana waa kasii xag jiraan oo waxay taagan yihiin kooxda Asmara qudheeda ee hoteellada iska dagtay ee isku jirka ahayd ama qawmiyiinta ahayd in jihaadkoodii dhammaaday oo kii Islaamka oo ragooda wadaan uu haatan soo haray.

Marka laga yimaado qolyahaa mawqif cadba markii hore shirka kasii lahaa wax wanaag ahna aan ka sugayn balse u taagnaa sidii ay uga fal celin lahaayeen unasoo bandhigi lahaayeen ceebahiisa amaba u fashilin lahaayeen waxaa jira qaybo kale oo aragtiiyo kala duwan ka qaba.

Sug oo Arag (Wait and See) iyo xog dheeri ah

Waxgarad badan iyo shacabba waxay ku jiraan u dhimrin iyo ka warsugid maalmaha soo socda waxa heshiisku ku danbayn karo. In badan waxay qabaan haddii heshiska ay ka dhalanayso ciidamada Itoobiya oo dalka ka baxa muddo afar bilood iy waqti ku dhawba iyo ciidamo QM oo bedalaya la helo inuu heshiisku guul yahay iyo tallaabo xagga wanaagga loo qaaday. dadkani waxay isugu jiraan kuwo raji badan ka qaba inay taasi xaqiiqowdo iyo kuwa shaki ku jiro oo sugaya waxa kasoo naaso cadaada heshiiskan.

Madaxda Isbahaysiga ee heshiiska saxiixday oo aan qaarkood la xariirnay heshiiska ka dib waxna ka waydiinay qodobada la saxiixay iyo muranka ka dhashay iyana waxay na siiyeen mawqif ka duwan waxa ay saaxiibadoodii ay is khilaafeen ka faafinayaan aad uga duwan.

Ugu horreyn raggan waxaan weydiinay tafsiirka qodobka toddobaad ee uu buuqa ka dhashay kaasoo in badani leedahay in kastoo lagu xusay faqradihiisa
a
) iyo
b
) in muddo 120 habeen gudahood dhacayo isbedel ah in ciidamo QM la doonayo iyo in kuwa Itoobiya baxyaan isla mudadadaa hadana uusan cadayn. Faqrada [
A
] waxa loo fasiray inuu codsi uun yahay muddo 120 habeen gudahood balse aysan ahayn in mudadadaa gudaheeda ay ku dhacayso ansixinta iyo keenista, halka faqrada [
B
] ay tan ku xiran tahay oo haddii aysan markaa imaan ciidamada QM 120 habeen gudahood ay markaa Itoobiyaanku si joogi doonaan.

Xubnaha shirka ka qayb galay ee aan waraysannay waxay innoo sheegeen in qodobka toddobaad ay ku cadahay in ciidamada QM ay ku imaanayaan mudada 120 gudahood ee codsi uusan 120 habeen u baahnayn oo saxibaba codsiga lagu sameeyey isla saacaddaa. Macnaha iyo tafsiirka luqadeed ee la isku qatay ka sokow waxay innoo sheegen in si fiican looga dooday arrimaha oo markii hore xataa uu qoraalka ahaa in 60 habeen gudahood lagu ansixiyho keenista, lixdanka kalana lagu keeno ciidamada, balse markii danbe loo dhigay in ansixinta iyo keenistaba isla noqoto muddo 120 habeen gudahood, iyadoo QM ku doodeen in ansixinta ay ku xiran tahay markii la helo ciidamadii aadi lahaa oo taa la kariyo, markaa anxisinta waqti uma baahnaa laakiin qalqaalinta ciidamada ayaa waqti u baahan markaa sidaa la iskugu furay labada lixdan.

Cumar Idris oo ka mid ahaa madaxda aan waraysanay ayaa sheegay in haddiiba ay dhacdo in la isaga baxo heshiska ama muran tafsiir la damco in dib loogu dhigo fulintiisa ay markaasi halkii kasii wadi doonaan dagaalka ay ciidamada Itoobiya kula jiraan. Waxa lagu dhawaaqay waa xabbad joojin ee hub dhigis ama dhiibis ma aha. Haddii 90-ka habeen ee xabbad joojinta billawgeeda horeba ay muuqan wayso iimaanshaha ama jadwalka bixitaanka Xabashida, markaasi waxaa hakanaysa xabbad joojintii waxaana halkeedii kasii socon doonta iska caabintii meleteri maadaama heshiiskii iyo sababtii xabadda loo joojiyayba ay meesha ka baxday. sidaana waxaan kasoo xiganay mas'uul kale oo aan waraysanay.

Waxa kale uu innoo sheegeen in heshiiska markii hore uu u qornaa in 45 cisho gudohood kuwa Itoobiyana ku baxaan kuwa QM-na ku yimaadaan, waxayse qubaro shirka joogtay sheegeen inay adag tahay in ciidamada QM ee laga keenayo dunida muslimka ay adag tahay in waqtigaa lagu helo sidaa darteen waxaa laga dhigay 120 habeen oo ah mudada ugu danbaysa ee la rabo inay ku yimaadaan cidamada QM, kuwa Itoobiyankana ku baxaan, waxaase dhici karta kala wareegga labada ciidan inuuba dhoco intii aysan afar bil buuxsamin. Waxay noo xaqiijiyeen xubnaha aan waraysanay in jawiga guud ee wadahdalku ahaa in ciidamadaa la helo mudadadaa gudaheeda, kuwa Itoobiyana waqtigaa ku baxaan oo marka qoraalka qofba si u fahmi karo marka laga yimaado ay jawiga wadahadlka aad ugu caddayd haddii aan ciidamada QM la helin, kuwa Itoobiyana bixin mudadaa gudaheeda aysan jirin heshiis meel mar noqon kara ama miro dhal ah.

War jiraaba cakaaruu iman, haddii asbuucyada soo socda la arko sansaan muujinaysa sida madaxda aan waraysanay wax u dhigeen waxaan shaki ku jirin in Soomaali badan ay qorshahan taageeri doonto, madaxda Isabahaysgia ee heshiiska saxiisadayna loo arki doono geesiyaal marka ay arrintu u hirgasho sida ay u dhigeen macanaha heshiiska, inkastoy jiri doonaan kooxo mar walba diidanaan doona in nabad lagaaro haddii aysan waxa ay rabeen oo dhan xoog kuwada helin. Haddiise sida dabacsan ee mugdigu ku jiro ee ay qolyaha awalba diidanaa ama shaki inta qabtaahi u dhigtay ay arrintu noqoto, waxaa markaa mugdi soo wajihi doonaa mustaqbalka siyaasadeed ragga Isbahaysiga u saxiixay heshiiska, haddii aysan is daba qaban oo aysan qiran in wixii ay ka filayeen heshiiska looga baxay, soona hungoobeen, isla markaana ay halkii kasii wadaan iska caabinta iyo dagaalka ay hakadka geliyeen.

Ugu danbayn waxaa quman in la ogaado cid walba oo marka horeba horey ka diiddan ama horey rajo ka qabtaahi la ogaado halka ay ka imaanayso xog badanna la raadiyo waxa soo socdaana la arko ee aan degdeg iyo caadifad lagu salayn taageero ama diidmaba.

CapeTown   

Waxaa Xaflad si heer sare ah loo soo agaasimay ayaa lagu qabtay Hotel Hill Top ee Magallada Birmingham uk

Waxaa xafladaas ka soo qaybgalay dhamaan qaybaha bushada soomaaliyeed sida Aqoonyahandda Indheergaradka iyo Culumaau’diinka ee ku nool wadanka Ingriiska.

Ka qaybgalayaasha waxay halkaas ka muujiyeen shacuurtooda sideey diyaarka ugu yihiin in dalka soomaaliya dhamaan nabad lagu soo dabaalo iyadoo la raacayo qodabadii taariikhiga ahaa ee ka soo baxay shirka Jabuuti

Ka qaybgalayaasha waxay si buuxda oo aan loo kala harin qayla dhaan u dirtay dhamaan shacabka soomaaliyeed gudaha iyo dibaddaba in ay taageeraan hishiiska Jabuuti oo ah fursad qaali ah.

Somaaliya waxay soo martay 18 sano oo dagaalo lagu jiray oo aan ujeedo fug lahayn waan ka wada dheregsanahay waxii nagu dhacay iyo dhibaatadii naga soo gaartay marka waxaa loo bahanyahay in caqliga shaqeeyo oo aan dhibkii dhacay aan dib logu laaaban.

Waxaan ognahay soomaaliya maanta qaar xadad baa dishay qaarna dhaawac bay la jiifaan qaarna baahi iyo cudur bay u dhinteen qaarna badaha ayay ku dhinteen ama meedkoodii lagu la’yahay marka waxaa haboon in inta hartay la badbadiyo oo runta loo dhadhaco oo lagu dadaalo sidii dhibaatadaas loo soo af jari lahaa.

Ka qaybgalayaasha waxay ku soo af jareen xafladaas in ay garab buuxa siin doonaan heshiiska Jabuuti una tafaxaydan doonaan sidii loo dhaqan gelin lahaa heshiiskaas.

Jaaliyada Soomaaliyeed ee Magaalada Birmingham UK

CapeTown   

Originally posted by CapeTown:

Somaaliya waxay soo martay 18 sano oo dagaalo lagu jiray oo aan ujeedo fug lahayn waan ka wada dheregsanahay waxii nagu dhacay iyo dhibaatadii naga soo gaartay marka waxaa loo bahanyahay in caqliga shaqeeyo oo aan dhibkii dhacay aan dib logu laaaban.

Waxaan ognahay soomaaliya maanta qaar xadad baa dishay qaarna dhaawac bay la jiifaan qaarna baahi iyo cudur bay u dhinteen qaarna badaha ayay ku dhinteen ama meedkoodii lagu la’yahay marka waxaa haboon in inta hartay la badbadiyo oo runta loo dhadhaco oo lagu dadaalo sidii dhibaatadaas loo soo af jari lahaa.

Kashafa   

Horn Afrique, That is a great question, abti. One each of us should ask ourselves. I do not have the answer for it at this present time, Ilaahay Xaqa hana tuso oo jidkeesa hanoo sahlo.

Capetown,

Shaykh Sharif Ilaahay dartiisa aan uu jeclahay. And that is the greatest love: In Ilaahay dartii wax uu jeclaatid iyo wax uu nacthid. Marka Sheekha oon sidaas aniga iyo dhamaan Ummada Soomaliyeed oo jeclaanay, hadoo qalad iyo gaf wayn la imaado, sidee baa dareemaysaa ? Intense disappointment and a feeling of betrayel. How could you yaa Shaykh. Marka hadal-ka kulul dhinaceesa waxa naga keenaayo waa intaa. Anaka Sheekha waan uu ictiraaf'sanahay khayr oo soo qabtay iyo hadathaan xataa khayrka oo wado. Laakin adeer, perfection, al-Kamaal, Eebbe oo keliya ay uu sugnaaty. We are not the Catholic Church that preaches the infallibility of men. As Somalis, we are an egalitarian society, ninkee madax oo qalad galo, gacanta baa la qabanaaya oo kursiga oo ku fadhiyay aa laga soo dijinaayaa. Shaykh hadoo qalad'keesa garto oo ka noqdo, halgan-ka meesheesa ayoo ka wathaa. Laakin marna ma dhacayso, in shakhsiyad darteetha loo istaajiyo Halgan-ka.

Kashafa   

Xiin,

First off, JZK for your advice. I may not agree with it all, but rest assured, it does not fall on deaf ears.

Tan labaad, before I answer your 2 questions, I think, at this point in our dialogue, we need to step back and and examine, very broadly, the past 18 months, the developments that came about then, and our respective stances towards them. Markaas aa lakala fahmi karnaa yaa Xaq'qa ku taagan iyo yaa hawadiisu iska raacanaayo.

If I recall correctly, last September, a tribal 'reconciliation' conference was held in Mogadisho. Now, it goes without saying that it was a farce, a PR stunt used by the TFG to drum up money and support from the powers-that-be, as if to say: "You want democracy ? Here's democracy. You want inclusion, tolerance, and allat jazz ? Here you go." A farce of a conference even more comical than the one in Djoubouti, cuz it was held under the shade of a T-72 tank. And as if to underscore that last point, at the conclusion of that meaningless shir, the respected, honoured, and esteemed 'Mudanayaal' rioted like a hungry mob. Their demands ? "We were each promised 100 dollars if we attended the shir. Where's our money" :D Pathetic is too good a word to describe the farce, it's organisers, and the participants. Nothing, absolutely nothing, was achieved. It ended in more discord, more strife, and more hatred.

But you, your sidekick Baashi, Jujie, and fellow Is-Qancis peaceniks all supported that farce. Good intentions u had, no doubt, but it is also a testament to your caqli-level and your judgement. Rag'ow bal qora: Waa kow

Ka gudub. Not long after that, Ali Gheedi was summoned to Addis and ordered to resign by Zenawi. You know, the same way you would order a dog to sit, jump, and roll over. Zenawi then handpicked a new handmaiden: His Excellency, Honorable Colonel Nur Xasan Xusayn. And in a rare showing of unanimity, the dhabodhilifs, their sympathizers, the Is-Qancis Brigade, and the peaceniks all went apeshit. Waxaa moodaa in ladahay Mahdi'ga aa cirka ka soo dagay. Hyperbolic praise was showered on him from all sides: The annointed Saviour of Somalia:"OMG, he free'd Axmed Diriye, he's a hero ! OMG, there are highly classified intelligence reports(Waxaa la yiri) that say the Ethiopians are unhappy with the level of his servitude, they wish he would increase his obeisance level, and guess what, he refused ! He's a hero, gabartay-tha aa ku daraa ! OMG, he actually said that he would head to Asmara to negotiate before he backtracked and said No, such resolve, integrity, and fortitude, he's a hero!"

Saaxiib-kaa Kash-$$$-Moni aa kuu soo haray, instead of bovine herd group-think, what did I do ? Simple: Shaykh Google aa waydiiyay. It's called independent objective research. And the first thing I found out was that upon being sworn in, he immediately flew to Addis, stood before the Etho Parliment and thanked them for all their help and sacrifice that their friendly Army was extending in Somalia. The blood of the innocent civilians, mowed down by Etho mortars and shells, was flowing in the streets of Moga as he spoke. Their Braying Minister.(lacnada ilaahay ha ku sugnaato). This is the calibre of a man that was welcomed by the foolish peaceniks as a 'man of peace'. Now, to his credit, HornAfrique revised his earlier laudatory assessment of the man and acknowledged him for what he is: a rubber stamping Xabashi stooge, even more of a yes-man than Gheedi himself. Waa Ninka dahay, Walaalaheen Xabashada Xaq bay uu leeyaheen inay la dagaalaan Cadowga(referring to the Noble Resistance).

And yet to some, he was the key to peace, the Somali Mandela, the textbook definition of a statesman. Now, I could stop here and move on to my 3rd point, but I want to show you, as clear as daylight, why, if u don't change ur ways, u'll always be stuck in the Is-Qancis swamp. diyaar ? Ok. Did you know, yaa Xiin yaa Faniin, that the man who, as Attorney General of the Barre regime, signed the execution papers of the 11 Somali Culimaa in 1978 for daring to speak out, when all others were silent, against the Barre regime, was none other than your Saviour, Nur Cade ? Did you ? Well, now that you know, what has this changed in you ? Let me venture an answer: Nothing. It doesn't matter in your warped reasoning if he killed 11 scholars or 11,000. Weli waa uu sacab-tumi lahayd, as long as he promises to bring back the Somali Republic. It doesn't matter to you the fact that there are documents proving that both Abdullahi Yusuf and Ali Mahdi buried industrial, toxic, and nuclear waste on Somali soil. They are still legitimate leaders in your myopic eyes, because, ostensibly, farcically, and bullshit'ly, they are for this mockery called 'dowladnimo'.

Thousands dead. Tens of thousands wounded. 2.5 million stranded as refugees. Capital city destroyed a 2nd time over. M.ooriyaan bandit roadblocks everywhere, preying on the weak and hapless. Words cannot paint the dire and painful portrait Somalia has become. Yet, the peaceniks want to reward the treasonous warlords responsible for this calamity by a) surrendering to the Ethiopians b) accepting them(warlords) as legitimate leaders of Somalia c) recognizing their authority d) forgetting and ignoring the war crimes committed. All of this is advocated for, with a straight face, for the sake of(I can't write this shit without my face wrinkling in disgust) 'Dowladnimo' 'Qaranimo' 'The Somali Republic'

Incredible, truly incredible. Which makes one wonder. Forget princples(principles waaaaaa hore laga soo tagay), do you have any boundaries, yaa rajul ? Any at all ? Are there any lines once crossed you will call for that most ancient, universal, and time-honored of concepts: Self-defense, resistance against oppression, liberation against occupation. What will it take you to understand that the problem is not Ethiopia, but the men, the warlords enabled by Ethiopia ? Rag'ow bal qora: Waa Labo

Adeer, waxaa maraysaa 2 disastrous calls(supporting Tribal conference, supporting Nur Cade), which have borne out to be complete and total failures by any and all metrics. Markee lagu sadaxayeeo Djbouti farce waxaa garaacoysaa 0-3. And this is the little I remember off the top of my head, iskaba dhaaf hadee aa uu qaato magnifying glass to the Archives. If you were a financial trader at, say, Goldman Sachs, you woulda been sacked way back when. Were you a hedge fund manager, it would have collapsed and you would be responsible for ruining your investors. I'm using money as an analogy tool because nobody tolerates losing money. Hadaba, kawaran qofkee ku ciyaaraayo, gamble'garaynaayo, mustaqbal'ka, taarikh'da', nolosha, shacabka, and Deenta of an entire country ? Ninkaas maxaa ku xukimilahayd ? How, you might ask. How am I gambling with all that stuff, you might say. Jawaab'tee: You are fulfilling Zenwai's master plan for him. Ummada Soomaliyeed waxaa rabtaa inaa uu gacan galisid nimanka for 40 years and counting, bur-burkeeda soo hogaaminaayeen oo ka so shaqeynaayay. You would create a nation of servants and slaves to the status quo. Servants who say "Samcan wa taaca" to anybody with tanks and helicopters. Markaas aa isla fiicantahay, oo waxaaba isku haysataa nin khayr ka talinaayo. Ilaahow nin jaahil ha cadaabin!

Don't get me wrong: I believe you have the best intentions when you say the incredible head-shaking things you say. But adeer, as I've told you before, you, and the people that think like you, would purchase illusory security by giving up the most ghaali and priceless of liberties.

Sorry, akh. That will never be allowed. Shakh Sharif is irrelevant. Ditto any of the other Shaykhs that signed off on this farce.(Weligaa ma ka fakartay, that the one member that is both a Shaykh and a Professor, Ibrahim Cadow, was absent at the shirqool ? Ka soo fakar!). The cause of liberation, of Somali Gobonimo and freedom, is greater than any personality, may he be the most pious man alive. Shakhsiyaaat sheekeda kuma xirno, ee meeshaas macaweeska yuusan kaaga dhegin.

Our position is very simple. The Xaq does not need verbal gymnastics or Six Sigma terminology. Abu Paragon summed it up best when he said:

Originally posted by Paragon:

Niicda badan hala joojo. 120 days ha nala ka war sugu ayuu arrinku ahaaye, waa maxay taakeysigu? Willingness to extend-ku iyo futuutku waa maxay?

In badan baa la yiri waxba ma ogolaataan, balse hadda Shariif ogolaanay inaan ka war sugno,
dagaalkoo sii soconaya . We're only trying to give the Diplomatic Front of our resistance movement a chance. And only on these boards. No where else. Marka don't get over yourselves folks, and start throwing in your trade-mark cheap shots.

Let's give the Sheikh the benefit of the doubt. That's all we've agreed on thus far. And that's about the only thing we'll agree on so long as the tigree are in Somali soil.

Garadaase?

Simple. Level-headed. Determined. Our vision is clear, our eyesight steady. We know what must be done and we, Ummada Soomaliyeed, anakoo Ilaahay kaashanayno, will get it done, inshallah.