Sign in to follow this  
Nationalist

Boy from Sool killed last night in Ida'ada, Hargeisa.

Very tragic news ladies and gentlemen.

This boy who hails from the clan inhabiting Sool and has been raised in Hargeisa among his maternal family has been taken away while watching a soccer match in a restaurant. He was killed afterwards.

The reason for the killings and his full identity are still unknown, but some suspicions regarding the renewed tribal conflict are feared to be the case.

Do not denounce this tragedy, like Samsan Du'ale's ordeal.

These victims do not deserve to be denounced by anyone.

It's not the first case of this nature to occur in Hargeisa, but it's the most tragic regarding that the culprits were his maternal cousins and te young man was a resident of the city.

article:

http://www.radiolascaanod.com/demo/index.php?art_id=1399&categ=&expand=&file=view_article.tp

it seems to me that the folks downs there have lost all sense of dignity.They are the maternal parents to the boy brought up amongst them a resident.In short he is them!.SAD really I am not condeming it I simply PITY them

Faheema.   

Inna Lilahi wa Ina Ilayhi Raji3oun. May Allah open the heaven's gate for him...Amen

Originally posted by Nationalist:

The reason for the killings and his full identity are still unknown, but some suspicions regarding the renewed tribal conflict are feared to be the case.:

The story was reported today and yet already you are proclaiming its motives, saying it was tribe motivated killing. Even though the real reason is yet to be determined... :confused: and I thought islaamaha uun baa warka xawaash ku dar dara. :eek:

This reminds me of the west ‘s approach to the war on terror…all terrorist are Muslim, therefore all terror attacks are linked to Islamic extremist. :rolleyes:

Is there something wrong with the Somali brain or am I the good old chap who never gets scotfree and ultimately lands in the dark dungeons.

Shayma, you may have one of the beautiful holy Qur'anic verses on your signature and Beyt Al Maqdas' mosque on your avatar, but still I'm very angry at your lame comment.

I said:

The reason for the killings and his full identity are still unknown, but some suspicions regarding the renewed tribal conflict are feared to be the case.

Yet you conclude:

The story was reported today and yet already you are proclaiming its motives, saying it was tribe motivated killing.

Such a pity indeed. :(

India   

Orgi and Co.

You know what is worse than the crap that is Las Anod Radio: is those that actually listen to its inflammatory propaganda

Whilst I have every confidence that the residents of L.A know that it is just the mouth piece of ina yey and his militia and don't give it an ounce of believe, sadly the same can not be said for you and others.

For ethical broadcasting and superior programmes and unparalled entertainment check out radio Somaliland:http://www.radiosomaliland.com/radiohargeisa.html

SalamZ

Dusty

India you must have had a great deal of Vindalooo chilli you seem to be taken in by the propoganda of Radio Somaliland.I wonder since you seem to be doing a great deal of advertsing for them how much are they paying you AS for Lascanood please dont insult the people of that region by calling the the mouthpiece of anyone!!!.They stood up to the British as they are the legendary DARWIISH and if it wasnt their heroic actions you'll all be Christians by now!!!.ANd if you doubt what i am saying just look at how much you are kissing British *** some 50 years later!!!!!.If you fancy going there and kissing their *** please dont mention the name of the Legendary Darwiish and dont you dare call the people of Lascaanood *** KISSERS like you!!!.They make up their own mind and they have said time and time again They are SOMALIA are you deaf well if you are we SOMALIA will cure you the way we did 60 years ago when your ears were blocked by the shit coming out of The British asses you were kissing

India, your twofacedness really amuses me.

Please keep the charade alive!

While you're at it my dear, feel free browse this website.

I rather have a Bush fansite, than be known as the e-mafrish of the net.

http://www.hadhwanaagnews.com/pages/1/index.htm is known for incompetence, lies, stealing of pictures from other Somali websites and of course instigating tribal hatred.

Please do not show your face anymore, if all that you have to tell are cock and bull stories.

Faheema.   

There is really no point in arguing with another through a computer screen, thus for not being a proactive member in this section of SOL. Lakiin aduunka waxaa ugu daran qof hadakiisa hore uu hadalkiisa danbe beeneeyo. :confused:

Nationalist

Denouncing it soon after, the previous it statement holds no value walalo. Furthermore, where do you get these “suspicions†from, there was no ounce of evidence to suggest this “tribal conflict†you’re claiming. Oh but wait the credible reporter did say….. Wiilkan oo dhalinyarado ahaa ayaanu wali ku daba jirnaa inaau ogaano wararka rasmiga ah iyo sababta loo dilay, balse waxaa iska cad in arintu noqon karto sabab ma doon

Maxaa iska cad? Talk about jumping to conclusion. :rolleyes:

"The reason for the killings and his full identity are still unknown, but some suspicions regarding the renewed tribal conflict are feared to be the case."

please tell me that I didn't say that it COULD be the case.

Regarding reality on the ground, you do not have to act as if your nose bleeds.

Please tell me if I'm going to fast for you or is your comprehension level beneath the standard.

Faheema.   

^^^It’s obvious your nose is way above the clouds, hence for not realizing the conviction in your words. :confused:

p.s Talking to me in a condescending manner does not make you more credible walalo markaa haka bad badin, Imikana kula tirsanmaayo ee ku jar hadalka. :rolleyes:

Ramadan Kareem. ;)

Rahima   

Who are we kidding here; both sides are using these unfortunate events (if indeed true) as cheap political (and hence tribal- we are Somalis after all ;) ) shots against each other.

No one cares about the truth; the truth died and was buried with morality and goodness a long time ago.

The Somali media (certain outlets in particular), like their western counterparts have become experts at twisting the truth. The sad part is that we continue to buy into it.

I am not saying that this particular incident did not happen, it may of have, but I don’t see how it matters what clan the boy was from and what clan the supposed culprits were from- when such things are mentioned, then the tribal intentions become very very clear.

So sister Shayma, worry not smile.gif , you’ve hit home a few truths we can’t handle ;) .

Nationalist,

All else aside brother, why must you get angry all the time. It is a discussion, often you will have people disagree with you but it is not a reason to get angry. Even if you are accused of something that you are not, then let it be. We all get accused and we all accuse including you ;) . So why get angry when the tables are turned?

If they attacked your diin, then it may warrant some dislike, but anger is pretty extreme.

Remember, words on a screen, words on a screen smile.gif .