Sign in to follow this  
Fuaad

Who Do you think is Somalis' number enemy?

Blessed   

Wooohoooooo

Nova girl.. thats hectic.. summed up our situation beautifully.

We'll get there someday... and if we don't... I gave up caring!

Ariadne   

Somalia online pres if you really want anything to prove the hatred in the horn of africa pick up any ancient african history text book

Fuaad   

People!

Even if Somalis are their own enemy, do you think that thing just happened naturaly.

I think it caused by outside factors.

Before European colonization and before world started movement, I don't think people had hated each other this much..

Most of people may not like discussing about it publically..but it's something all Somalis should discuss about it in their daily lives over and over again.

'Why they just can't have a solution for their silly problems!

Ahlaan   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh!!!

Fuaad to answer your last question, the concept of "Stand up for what is right, even if you're standing alone." Is not only foreign but shunned, a taboo, forbidden...etc.

Therefore until we start to realize there's more to loose than our EGO/PRIDE we'll always be down below, rock bottom!

Even as young children when we think of something small, we're stopped and told we're stupid or that's WRONG, because perhaps in stands against an authority figure or concept.

What I'm trying to say is we seem NOT to have the strength to stand up for what is right and see the big pictures because we spend so much time arguing about the little stuff.

I could say more but I gotta bounce.

PEACE!!!

Hodann   

ethopica and somalia never like each other. so the ethopica are jealous of the somalia people that are education and we all know that we are beautiful then them :mad: . ethopica need to stop hater the somalia folk.

peace,love

I hate to be part of this Gulty plea....but at least were are honest about our issues.

i agree, we are our own worst enemy. and the root cuase of that is this stone age mentality that we stil pass from one generation to the next, which is "Fake Pride".

Just cuase you are born to a Tribe X, you are outomatically better then every one else.

As for Ethiopia, who ever is ensinuating Ethiopia was and not Enemy of our people must stop the lie and read same history. At turn of last Century when King "Menelik" of Ethiopia defeated the Italian Army who was trying to Colonise his County, Minelik was ask where does the Ethiopian Border end. he said, "our Border ends at the Indian Ocean, and we'll never stop until we achieve that". meaning, they never recognize Somalia as a land.

why you think Europeans made a deal with them and gave them 1/5 of Somali land?.

i am out enough said..

Haashim   

Assalaamu calaykum all.

All of you focused on Somali-Somali fight but this is a result not the cause.

The cause and Somalia's No. 1 enemy is IGNORANCE OR REER BAADIYANIMADA we will never be civilized, even if we reach a highest ranks of education and employment.

If u look our situation u will see that the most clan leaders or the advisors of warlords and their financers are educated people, PhD. holders are today collecting QAARAAN from the fellow clan members to fight against other clan ( I know a lot of these ppl) and some of them publishing on internet that each city in Somalia owns by those who bring the grass and milk from surrounding nomad areas and not inhabitants most Somalis are agreed with him.

I will give you a proof of my point of view, look REER XAMAR people how they were before civil war and how they're now, they believed work, trade, education etc, and they didn't changed yet, they’re more civilized than us.

We the rest of Somalis our educators and non educators were holding high ranks of late government institutions, but after the fall of the government their reality was uncovered they returned to their origin (reer baadiyanimo).

I am not saying the nomadic lifestyle is bad, but I’m saying we inherited from our grandfathers many habits which were valid (good or bad) at their time and it's not valid in our modern society. e.g. because of the scarcity of water and grass, the survival of fittest (even though it's bad at anytime) was valid in their time, but today the survival should be who's better educated, better skilled, hard worker, etc and we except (REER XAMAR AND SOME OTHER SOMALI GROUPS) want to copy our grandfathers and say the traders, skilled ppl etc. are not the owners of the cities because they don't know how to fight with AK's, (our grandfathers were using spears, swords etc) but when the skilful people left the cities, fighters (reer baadiye) destroy our capital city and many other cities and until now we're fighting each other hating each other but there’s no winner we all lost, because it's not the time of survival of the fittest it's the time of survival of skilful, hard worker, etc.

Finally, according to our beautiful religion there's no difference between the mankind except TAQWA, but our practical situation says NO there's a big difference between reer hebel and reer hebel. ALLAHU MUSTACAAN.

.............................…………

LACNADI HA KU DHACDO DAALIMIINTA IYO KUWA U GARGAARABA, LAAKIIN MAXAYNU NIRAAHNAA KUWA KA AAMUSAN IYO KUWA MARKA XERADOODA LA GALO UUN QAYLIYA.

]

Haashim   

I'm not saying they're the most civilized group in somalia, but at least they didn't take part the civil war and they didn't destroy their country.

DAALLIMIINTA NACALADI HA KU DHACDO,LAAKIIN MAXAYNU NIRAAHNAA KUWA AAMUSAN IYO KUWA MARKA XERADOODA LA GALO UUN QAYLIYA.

Hibo   

HI EVERYONE I AM A NEW MEMBER TO THIS COMMUNITY...I THINK ARE WORST ENEMY IS OURSELVES BUT WE MUST NEVER FORGET WHAT THE ETHEOPIANS DID TO OUR PEOPLE...BUT AS LONG AS WE WORK TOGETHER ESPECIALLY OUR GENERATION WE CAN ALL MAKE A DIFFERENCE...PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL