Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Friday Prayer (The Lecture Series)

Abdinuur   

I would like us to inform each other on Friday Prayer lectures...just the main key points from the various Masjids that we go to...

I thought this might help us broaden our Faith and give us different perspective...so please, if you do attend the Friday prayer, pass on some of that knowledge...and also do this for any Islamic lectures that you attend...and summarize some of those ideas learned...

Thank you!

Abdinuur   

Today at our Masjid, the Shiek talked about CHANGE and how we as individuals need to change before we point out fingers and complain and/or whine about problems in our homes, communities, work, etc…even in relationships

It states in the Quran that Allah will not change a nation/people/person until they change the condition that they’re in! This was a very powerful reminder for me because it gave a sense of self understanding. With this understanding, I can go back and priorities my life and my surrounding environment. Whatever situation that you’re in, change it and then Allah will guide you through it!

Shiek also mentioned the fact we need to understand the 99 names of Allah because this applies to us in this world…just pick few of those names and see how it applies in your world…and of course Allah will test you to make certain that you believe.