Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Pirates: Who Are They ???

When there is an attack on the pirates and warships, planes and troops are sent to the sea they are not called pirates.

In this case, they have names like "coastal guards, fishers, navy" and others. They are heros protecting our waters from the toxic dumb.

When there are funds available to fight the pirates and the western countries announce millions of dollars to fight against the piracy then they are "PIRATES" and that so and so admin will do something about them .......

Now get your issues right and make a decision or just tell me WHO ARE THEY .........

Just like the poor fellow they allowed the NYTimes to interview posing as a Pirate Chief. Now, knowing that they (pirates) are officially hunted by the U.S. and others (financial sanctions on any funds that can be found in the global financial system), inability to travel to the rest of the world if you're found to be a pirate - why would a rich, pirate chief allow himself to be named and photographed on one of the most widely read newspapers in the world?? The poor fellow is a member of Faroole's household staff who's been told "Pretend to be a pirate or loose your job".

A shallow attempt at image management that will get nowhere as usual. And I love the photograph of the anti-pirate slogan on the wall. Reminds me of the use of the word ' Democratic ' in Siyad Barre's communiques. Simply priceless...

Unfortunately for you, my friend, the world press is not as fascinated by the date of the future Somaliland elections as they are by the dangerous break down of law and order in Puntland - which, coincidentally, has greatly inconvenienced the world!

I'm not the one running the world's media outlets so don't take it out on me, please ;)

Thankful   

Don't you think you should be focusing more on trying to hold elections? That you have never been able to hand over power peaceful doesn't concern you?