Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Col A/Qaybdeed named Somali Police chief.

nuune   

who will be happy with this news, only the Waagacusub team!

their campaign paid off now.

Qeybdiid, another cracker

Gen. Cabdi Qaybdiid oo noqday Taliyaha Cusub ee Booliiska Soomaaliya iyo Safiiro la magacaabay

Posted to the Web Apr 18, 21:00

Muqdisho:(pp) - Kulan muhiima oo ay maanta yeesheen golaha Wasiirada Soomaaliya ayaa Gen. Cabdi Cawaale Qaybdiid loogu magacaabay Taliyaha ciidanka booliska Soomaaliya, jagadaas oo uu horay u hayn jiray Gen: Cali Maxamed Xasan Looyaan (Cali Madobe).

Gen : Cali Maxamed Xasan Looyaan (Cali Madoobe) ayaa isna waxaa loo magacaabay safiirka Soomaaliya u fadhiya dalka Tanzaniya. Waxaa kaloo safiirka Soomaaliya u fadhiya dalka Siiriya dowladu u magacowday afhayeenkii dawladda Federaalka Soomaaliya C/raxmaan Maxamed Nuur Diiraani.

Waxaa kaloo dowladu u magacowday Safiirka Soomaaliya u fadhiya dalka Ugandha Sayid Axmed Sheekh Aadan.

Maxamed Xuseen Jantiile

Wakiilka Puntlandpost - Mogadishu

E-mail: Jantiile@gmail.com

me   

Of all the people in the world, cabdi qaybdiid? The man is a war criminal, a warlord.

Well but so is the president I guess. :(

Too bad that some people don't learn. What is the political motive behind this, a government by the warlords for the warlords?

me   

^That will fail, reer muqdisho see this coming, and I don't think that qaybdiid will be that loyal to AY, he will run away with some weapons and join the otherside.

Abdi Qabyeed be appointed shows how despert TFG is ,

sad to see TFG acting like faction/Transional federal warlords .

THis was expected collision of warlords teaming up with help Tigreyn troops .

Abdi Qeer diid is insignificant in Muqadishu allthough his tactic , knowledgh can be help full - but interms weapon , men support - he is useless.

Xoogsade   

A/Y isn't fooling anyone by appointing this warlord. Sida horay u dhacday, A/QEYBDIID and anyone who fights on his behalf will be the target of the people's rage.

Horn-Afrique guessed the motivation behind the nomination. And it is too late.

As Xamar-101 alluded to, he can be helpful in fighting the Xabashis if he wants, which is an unlikely prospect since all the warlords know they have no place in Muqdisho if the Xabashis are ejected from there.

Xoogsade   

^ This latest promotion and nomination of the war criminal changes nothing but adds more difficulties to the problems A/Y has. First, A/QEYBDIID is not influential beyond a dozen rag tag clan militia who are no match to the opposition, Second, he participated in Cadaado conflicts and fought alongside Xabashi troops on his way back to Muqdisho, therefore, a bad blood between him and others exist. His clan can not afford to defend this criminal anymore. He had no good standing among his own clansmen generally before the TFG anyway, and won't have a favourable place now or tomorrow. The TFG lost the war already.

The only way Qeybdiid can buy a new lease for himself is to be part of the opposition fighting the Xabashi troops, and even that won't help him recover from his past conduct. He will be discarded after use as he deserves(if he fights the Xabashis). As usual, the TFG have invested in another loser.

a government by the warlords for the warlords?

perhaps i would also add blessed by the "war on terror"

P.s i was out of boredom reading I.M Lewis's book (or a Chapter of it to be more precies)on the history of Somali people. I book i bought yonks ago at a meeting arranged by somali's and attended by the author.

Its incredible how he accurately depictes the dynamics behind the conflicts its actors and victins a& wilfull neglegt of the south of somalia by the Un(S) or imcompetence when indeed they have acted in the last 2 decades.

I think the phrase i've quoted by Me is very apt sadly.