Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

New Somali PM Nur Cade [background of new PM ]

Empo, sxb qof dowladii hore ee Siyaad u soo shaqeeyey faaiido uu soo wado ma jirto, full stop

Abuu Nuune, actually, I prefer an experienced and educated man over a jaahil anyday. Jaahilnimada of some people is what caused the destruction over the last 17+yrs.

I don't know where they got that Nur Cade was a attorney General, but one thing I know from my family is that he was just a lawyer, him being an attorney general and serving under Siyad Barre's regime is news to me.

Plus nothing is wrong with anyone who served under the former great leader being part of this "puppet regime" , maybe he will reason with oday yey into stepping down as nothing can come out of him pretending that he is a transitional madaxweyne all at the same time hiding and far away from harm's way.

Empo, sxb qof dowladii hore ee Siyaad u soo shaqeeyey faaiido uu soo wado ma jirto, full stop

That would disqualify both the TFG leader Abdullahi Yusuf and the UIC leader Sheikh Aweys formerly know as only Aweys.

nuune   

Leezi, I may agree with you, he may sound experienced, and whether he served in Siyaad's reign or not is not the case now,

can he tell and challange YEEY to tell the Tigreys out of Somalia, if he has the guts to do that, he will have the support of all Somalis everywhere.

Mise wuxuu noqon doonaa mid shilimaadkiisa ilaalsada oo isleh bal ka faaiideeso fursaddan qaaliga ah ee jagada laguu magacaabey.

Bal aan aragno wuxuu dhaho,

His first trip would be:

- Meet Zenaawi in Addis Ababa for consultation on how he can manage the current affairs in Mogadishu

Lets give the new PM a chance, he is a civilian, a trained lawyer, a police Colonel a man who has not been involved in the wars.

He has experience with the humanaterian sector which is vital for this post.

As for the excuses about Ethiopia, if you want peace seek it.

I wish him and the government the best.

Juje   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

Duke will cheer for him until the new pm has his runnings with the old man yey. Just watch

:D:D

I also send here my congratulations to the new PM of the Transitional Federal Government Honourable Nuur Hassan Hussein and therefore wish him all the best.

I also hope that he can build a effective and competent government based on people who can do their job to the best of their ability and I also hope that PM Hussein (Nuur Cadde) that he can bring out the best of the ministers he nominated and other government representatives under his control.

His approval of Parliament will be in due time and unlike the former PM he won't need two attempts before being approved by Parliament.

Once more congrats to the new PM Nuur Cadde.

Thierry.   

We should never by default criticize someone, he has a very credible reputation, I have heard good things about him in his past and present and the posturing so far looks good.

However it all boils down to how he deals with the issue of Ethiopian troops in Somali soil. A couple of smart moves can help the cause of the TFG

Step 1 Deal with the humanitarian catastrophe

Step 2 set a time line for Ethiopian departure and UN or AU forces brought in to fill the vacuum

Step 3 seek out oppositions especially the opposition party in Asmara

Abwaan   

Originally posted by nuune:

Abwaan, I remember they were saying the same for GEEDI when they elected him for PM,

Geedi is a civilian man, nice man, good character, and it turned out to be chaos, anarchy, and the biggest stoogie Somalis ever heard of.

[/b]

true that...ninyahow waan arkaynaa Haddii Ilaahay yiraa.......As said Geeddi was a Professor and baq baq baa markaas na waashay waa runtaa saaxiib.

lool. Geedi was supported and given three years. More time than any PM in living memory. He left with respect. We have a new PM and the TFG train is again on the move.

Again all they do is complain. Typical, give the new PM a chance thats all.

another senior citzen..who is gonna pee on himself soon! i gotta send him some diapers.

looks like yeey is collecting all memory malifunctioning oldies for a settin them up to be the fall guys!! watch it, hes gonna blame him for all his mess.

homie, probably has no clue whats the occasion that hes selected for! he probably thinks that hes getting married to a 18 yrs old xalimoo!! lol

watch him go out on a major limp!!

Nephissa   

I just don't like this Nur guy. Nothing he said or did in particular, he just has this sneaky look about him. Almost like he's perpetually up to mischief. Time will tell laakin.