Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

New Somali PM Nur Cade [background of new PM ]

Kashafa   

As usual, side-step all the points made that showcase your naked is-qancis. Allow me to remind you again:

Yesterday you supported a 'clean, educated hard-working dignified' man by the name of Cali Gheedi under the fake premise of 'dawladnimo'(read: naked idol worship of Barre Hiraale). Said 'clean man' turned out to be a mass-murderer responsible for the deaths of thousands and the displacement of millions. Mr. Horn-Afrique shrugs his shoulders "Oh, well"

Today you support another man, also 'clean educated, hard-working, dignified' by the name of Nur Cade. What do both men have in common ? They were directly installed Meles Zenwai, a small fact that does not trouble your innocent dhabo-dhilif mind. No problem, ka gudub, ilaahay aa saas kuu abuuray.

But common sense far aa uu taagan. Common sense(and it's sibling, modicum of intelligence) declare that trusting a man whose first act even before being nominated was to fly to Addis Abba and pledge allegiance to Meles Zenwai is either an act of epic doqonimo or hopeless naiveness that has no bounds(I suspect the latter). That's not me talking. That's common sense. Ayatha la muran. Oops, Modicum of Intelligence would like to jump in with a word:"Being it as it is, that the TFG is is given marching orders from Addis, what difference does it make who holds whatever seat where ?"

Um, Duh.

What riles me, since you asked, is the occupation of my country and the calculated xasooq of men, women, and children by the entity you profess to support(That makes you my enemy, in case you were wondering). Something you're not encumbered with, but again, saas aa laguu abooray. But I'm feeling preetayyyy good today, thanks for asking. Know why ? 3 Ethiopian(your saviours) Ural trucks got blown up and burnt. Each Ural carries approx. 50 soldiers. Do the math(150). If you've got time on your hands, you can read about it here and send your condolences.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Horn, you have the same men responsible for the mess still at the top. How does this man go about cleaning? An ethiopia, the mother of this conflict is still here never to let go of matters without involvement.

The internal workings of the TFG is much laissez-faire then you think and believe me when I say this man has enough working room to do his job if he has strength of character.

Xoogsade   

Kashafa,

Did he fly to Addis already? That was too fast.

Horn

You know that a man for the people never succeeds in the current political climate. Aniga waxaan kugula talin lahaa, watch and see instead of banking on hopeless last minute effort. Cade may have a good past but that matters little in his new role. Go listen to A/Y's long lecture to the Parliament and come back with your opinion about the future prospects of things getting any better. I wish I could be as blind or as optimistic as some somalis.

Kashafa   

Modicum here again:

"The issue is not
changing one person for another
. The (issue) is about a new strategy for the withdrawal of the Ethiopian occupation forces from all of Somalia," said Ahmed Abdallah of the Alliance for the Re-Liberation of Somalia (ARS).

"There is no policy change. Still (Ethiopian Prime Minister Meles) Zenawi is
instructing his followers in Somalia
," he told Reuters in an interview in the Eritrean capital Asmara

But then again, people are free to indulge their rationalizations and delusions. No law against that.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

As usual, side-step all the points made that showcase your naked
is-qancis
. Allow me to remind you again:

Yesterday you supported a 'clean, educated hard-working dignified' man by the name of Cali Gheedi under the fake premise of 'dawladnimo'(read: naked idol worship of Barre Hiraale). Said 'clean man' turned out to be a mass-murderer responsible for the deaths of thousands and the displacement of millions. Mr. Horn-Afrique shrugs his shoulders "Oh, well"

Today you support another man, also 'clean educated, hard-working, dignified' by the name of Nur Cade. What do both men have in common ? They were directly installed Meles Zenwai, a small fact that does not trouble your innocent dhabo-dhilif mind. No problem, ka gudub, ilaahay aa saas kuu abuuray.

But common sense far aa uu taagan. Common sense(and it's sibling, modicum of intelligence) declare that trusting a man whose first act even before being nominated was to fly to Addis Abba and pledge allegiance to Meles Zenwai is either an act of epic doqonimo or hopeless naiveness that has no bounds(I suspect the latter). That's not me talking. That's common sense. Ayatha la muran. Oops, Modicum of Intelligence would like to jump in with a word:"Being it as it is, that the TFG is is given marching orders from Addis, what difference does it make who holds whatever seat where ?"

Um, Duh.

What riles me, since you asked, is the occupation of my country and the calculated xasooq of men, women, and children by the entity you profess to support(That makes you my enemy, in case you were wondering). Something you're not encumbered with, but again, saas aa laguu abooray. But I'm feeling preetayyyy good today, thanks for asking. Know why ? 3 Ethiopian(your saviours) Ural trucks got blown up and burnt. Each Ural carries approx. 50 soldiers. Do the math(150). If you've got time on your hands, you can read about it
and send your condolences.

See Kashafa, you have failed to comprehend that in your at best juvenile reasoning that I have no reason to give this man the benefit of the doubt nor even speak remotely positive about anything concerning the TFG or its apparatus given that the individual you showcased as having led me to the TFG was demoted and sent packing from that very institution long ago. A classic example of the sort of juvenile reasoning and irascible young, ill-disciplined political immaturity that you have come to symbolize and at the same time become synonymous with around these corners. See young man there are many things I can say about your lack of understanding concerning the true depths of the political and social erosion we face or your less than rudimentary comprehension of the daunting staircase that we as a people and state face in even taking a small step out of the present quagmire, and truth be told nor do I expect you to. However, I think it is silly people around here have continued to let you continue to think of yourself as a spokesman of the true disadvantaged masses when you and the viewpoint you represent are in reality the opposite side of the polar that has put us in this dire situation and continues to be an obstacle. Rational thought needs to prevail and it will prevail, and you in the long run will be relegated to having been nothing more than a counter-productive minority much as the PAC is now thought off as when discussing the history of the South African fight for freedom. But in the meantime continue to engage in ad hominems, they are after all the only ammo you have are they not Kashafa-ow?

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Horn

You know that a man for the people never succeeds in the current political climate. Aniga waxaan kugula talin lahaa, watch and see instead of banking on hopeless last minute effort. Cade may have a good past but that matters little in his new role. Go listen to A/Y's long lecture to the Parliament and come back with your opinion about the future prospects of things getting any better. I wish I could be as blind or as optimistic as some somalis. [/QB]

The man has, as of now, the benefit of my doubt and I will wait and see until what kind of input he brings to the political table becomes materialized.

" Rational thought needs to prevail and it will prevail, and you in the long run will be relegated to having been nothing more than a counter-productive minority much as the PAC is now thought off as when discussing the history of the South African fight for freedom. "

I second that sentiment!

Gabbal   

Naxar, I still, as I have told him long ago, maintain that Kashafa is a rare breed who is genuine in his conduct. I do not allow any of my brotherly comments to him ever be used as a political point.

Fabregas   

It could well that somewhere along the line that this man might share a political platform with some of the groups in Asmara and others. Infact it is probably a certainty that one day some of the groups in Asmara and the T.F.G will have to compromise and perhaps form sort of government(if/when the Ethiopians leave). However, I would not put much hop on this lad solving the problems of Somalia. Nor do I expect him to tell the Ethiopians(his protectors) to leave and pack their bags. If he hold talks with the other side whilst there are thousands of Ethiopian troops still being sent across the border, then, I am afraid these talks will be futile!

Fabregas   

quote:Respectable in the premise that the said individual has kept his hands relatively clean from the negative aspects of the civil war and to the contrary was for a long time the head of the Somali branch of a major humanitarian agency credited as being a symbol of the sort of tenacity and dedication humanitarian agencies should employ while working in some of the most inhumane conditions of this earth.

Didn't they say the same thing about Geedi?

Xoogsade   

He doesn't sound like someone who will last too long in the TFG if he keeps to some of his words anyway.

He said what I never heard Geedi say ---> Will sit with the opposition, put people first, and government belongs to people, etc. He wasn't asked the most important issue which is the Ethiopian withdrawal. At least I didn't hear anything with regards to that from him in the portion of the interview I listened to. A clue he gave away could have been that if people disagree with the government on certain issues, and these issues are difficult to tackle(read xabashi withdrawal), he will do what he can to address it.

A change of Geedi but I doubt A/Y and other savage men like him holed up in Baydhabo and in Muqdisho towns care much about what this man says he stands for per his interview.

The war against the Xabashis will continue regardless as long as they are in town. Meeshaan rajo kama soo socoto any time soon unless Xabashis leave. Same old sh!t around only different man who shouldn't put his neck on the line for disappearing crooks. Wax waalan baa ku leh madaxaweynaan ahay. kaas intuu meesha soo fadhiyo nabad ha sugin. Warlords have much to loose with peace.

Hunguri   

Nin daad qaaday xunbo cuskay. There is gonna be a big change, and this endless war will one day have full stop. Ethiopia, will only withdraw when there is one Somalia under one flag. Otherwise, maxayba baxdaa adigii baaba kala daadsane. To cut it short, this guy seem to be very phlagmatic,charismatic person. And, I hope he will bring a possitive change. Bal dhinaca khayrka haloo badiyo. Waxbaa burburaya waxbaa dumaya waxbaa sidan ah waa hadalka qofka nabad diidka ah....

^^ Hunguri, dadku baas abuur ayeey uwada bateen, maxaaba laga sugaa! You see there is now a mood of deepening pessimism over anything everything to do with how we can get back on our feet, they may have good reason for that though balse waxaa fiican in xagga kale laga fiiryo, xagga kheyrka. Ninkaan cusubi ma xukmi karno waqtigan annagoon arkin siyaasadiisa iyo natiijooyinka xukuumadiisa. I believe, it is unfair to criticize this guy at this stage. Lets wait and see, I say!