Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

New Somali PM Nur Cade [background of new PM ]

Jamelia   

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

he should behave towards Somaliland ,,, i'm still here to give that dardaaran
:D

Somaliland this Somaliland that..Waad ku khafiiftay ma is tiri.....War ninyahow aqligii ilhaayey ku siyi halkee bu kaa maray....Don't you think that there are more important things to talk about that Somaliland....Like how our country is in turmoil our people slaughtered and occupied.........

Fabregas   
I want take this opportunity to congratulate the new Somali PM, MR Cade, on this historic and marvelous appointement. He holds the privilege and honour of being the second man in history to take this position whilst Ethiopian troops occupied Muqdisho suburbs. History shall forever remember you as a man of integrity, honour and justice in serving the interests our friendly brother Atto Meles Zenawi. I also send my condolences to your family, clan and fellow Somalis and any who have the privilege of being associated with you.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Thierry:

Although that is a hypothetical question

But if he gets them out and reaches out to all factions in the land, then we have no option but to follow suit.

We don’t resist because we get a kick out of it. There is a reason why we resist the Ethiopian invasion we don’t want to be governed directly or indirectly by Ethiopia or any other foreign forces.

sax

Abwaan   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

Duke will cheer for him until the new pm has his runnings with the old man yey. Just watch

loooooooool

Gabbal   

The individual named seems respectable enough and in any other situation should garner immediate support. I will give him the benefit of doubt as of now and will wait and see what he contributes to the political crisis in the country.

Kashafa   

^^ "Respectable enough" based on what exactly ? Empty plaudits being thrown around at anything this failed Ethiopian exercise manages to come up with. Heh, Why don't you go one step better, why not give the 'benefit of the doubt' to Adeer Zenwai and Abti General Gabre directly. At least then, you'd get points for having cojones.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^^ "Respectable enough" based on what exactly ? Empty plaudits being thrown around at anything this failed Ethiopian exercise manages to come up with. Heh, Why don't you go one step better, why not give the 'benefit of the doubt' to Adeer Zenwai and Abti General Gabre directly. At least then, you'd get points for having cojones.

Respectable in the premise that the said individual has kept his hands relatively clean from the negative aspects of the civil war and to the contrary was for a long time the head of the Somali branch of a major humanitarian agency credited as being a symbol of the sort of tenacity and dedication humanitarian agencies should employ while working in some of the most inhumane conditions of this earth.

Then again, I did not expect you to understand this.

Kashafa   

^ Ever heard the saying "filinkaan mar hore aa galay" ? Fools have written the exact same fawning 'mini-bio' of Cali Gheedi when Meles Zenwai hand-picked him to be prime minister(in spite of A/y objections). Highly educated, relatively clean, yap-yap-yap. ---- > Today, he is a thief who has stolen millions of dollars intended for the people he has massacred, a mass-murderer who has presided over one of the worst genocide and ethnic cleansings that Africa has seen, and the man who directed the barakacin of over 1 million men, women, and children, making them instantaneous homeless, impoverished refugees.

Yesterday, you supported Cali Gheedi. Today, you support Nur Cade. Same fake premise, same false rationalization(is-qancis). You just might wanna look up the meaning of sucker in the dictionary.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^ Ever heard the saying "filinkaan mar hore aa galay" ? Fools have written the exact same fawning 'mini-bio' of Cali Gheedi when Meles Zenwai hand-picked him to be prime minister(in spite of A/y objections). Highly educated, relatively clean, yap-yap-yap. ---- > Today, he is a thief who has stolen millions of dollars intended for the people he has massacred, a mass-murderer who has presided over one of the worst genocide and ethnic cleansings that Africa has seen, and the man who directed the
barakacin
of over 1 million men, women, and children, making them instantaneous homeless, impoverished refugees.

Yesterday, you supported Cali Gheedi. Today, you support Nur Cade. Same fake premise, same false rationalization(is-qancis). You just might wanna look up the meaning of sucker in the dictionary.

The sins of the father are not the son's nor will a clean man be judged by the actions of another. You are intruding on a respectable individual's sense of dignity, a hard earned dignity. I suggest you go educate yourself more on the tenets of your faith.

Each man will be judged by that which he has worked for and as far as I am concerned the man has the benefit of my doubt. What else do you have to rile about Kashafa, as has become your habit for a duration of time now?

Horn Afrique

I don't think one person replaced with another changes the machinery of the occupation. No matter how respectable one is and no matter how clean one's shirt is, once you jump in muddy waters you can nolonger claim cleaness and your white-shirt will definitely not look white any more.

In the same light, Mr. Cadde might be a humaniterian but being inside this genocidical machine called the TFG is enough to discredit all his good deeds in the past.

The irony is a man who was once the head of a respectable organisation like the Red Crescent Society and, I make the assumption that, a man who has first hand knowledge about the Ethiopian genocide in Mogadishu, will take the oath to keep that occupation and genocide going. That is the irony I find it hard to swallow.

A respectable man, in my books, is one who condemns the genocide that is taking place in Mogadishu and fights for the freedom of his country. If he is neither than he is no different than Cali Geedi.

Xoogsade   

Everyone who knew him is questioning why he would accept the job seeing how low things went? It is puzzling. for someone who distanced himself from war criminals and who kept a very low profile in the past to now step up and take responsibility that is doomed to be fruitless and work with war criminals? It doesn't make sense and people will question and are questioning what is wrong with him.

I hate to admitt but he was my father's boss at one time both of them working in the same office. This role puts a question mark on him. A million displaced, many massacred in cold blood, the ethiopian army barracks in town fully operational, criminals like Maxamed Dheere being the city governor, A/Y still at the helm who wouldn't let this man work freely, excuse me, but being dignified doesn't mean an aiota here. He is already useless considering the odds even if he was that good of a person. So, again, why accept this Job?

This was disappointing to all he knew him and cared about his dignity.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

The irony is a man who was once the head of a respectable organisation like the Red Crescent Society and, I make the assumption that, a man who has first hand knowledge about the Ethiopian genocide in Mogadishu, will take the oath to keep that occupation and genocide going. That is the irony I find it hard to swallow.

Again Suldaanka, all I had put forth was that I give the said man the benefit of the doubt and for precisely this reason. Why would this individual who obviously loves his nation and people and as head of the Somali branch of a respected humanitarian agency take up this post understanding full well the position of the TFG vis-a-vis situation in Somalia (Mogadishu)? There has to be more depth to this acceptance than "oh the man is a dabo-dhilif" and "oh he is a stooge", etc.

This is ridiculous and hot-headed irascible viewpoints. When reason prevails, the overwhelming majority of Somalis who are thinking responsibly about finding tenable solutions to the dynamics of the problems facing the nation realize that there is not an ounce of a chance a powerful Ethiopian army supported and legitimized by the world will be defeated by fractured and divided Somali militias. The time has come to acknowledge only by political will and partaking in the legitimate political machinations of the institutions recognized by the world could we possibly achieve our aims of seeing a free Somalia. Wounds are fresh and some just starting to bleed so I do not expect rational thought and sound reasoning to prevail at this current juncture in time, but I have no reason not to believe that this man will be different than Gheedi and that he is among those many technocrats who are just starting to politically participate but with aims and objectives much different than of the colonizers. The prime ministers position is a very powerful position that has the ability to sway many of the international community's positions on Somalia, this man, if he has the intentions, has the power to defrock the legitimacy of the current occupation altogether. This, any thinking individual would be quick to understand, is a more sold victory than any military battle that could be won against the Ethiopians. I could go on and on but as I have said, I will give this man the benefit of the doubt until he gives me reason not to.

Picking up the dirty dagger does not mean you plan to kill. Why must you be defamed if your intention is to wipe it clean?

Xoogsade   

Horn, you have the same men responsible for the mess still at the top. How does this man go about cleaning? An ethiopia, the mother of this conflict is still here never to let go of matters without involvement.