Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

WHY REFUSE IRAN NUCLEAR BOMBS WHEN EVERYONE HAS IN HIS DISPOSAL..?

Here are some questions "learned" people need to find answers for..

1. Who gave USA/Israel, the power/right to make Nuclear weapons, the ones they call Weapons of Mass destruction, & have them at their disposal while at the same time, to refuse IRAN to have some for herself...as a right for a legitimate country?

2. Why can't the world countries move the headquarter of the United Nation's to a neutral country which is not double standard..?????

3. What if I move out of Nuclear-Non-Proliferation treaty(NPT) so that nobody can ask me any questions about my rights and sovereignity..Is it possible..??

4. Why should Ayaan Hirsi/Wafa & some feminist pretend to know more than other muslim women, when invited for a serious Islamic talk..refuse??or give reasons

5. What are the roles of The Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) in The Islamic World..was it not to bring harmony between muslims and find solutions for them in times of crisis???

6. Why muslims lag behind in technology when their predecessors were resourceful and hardworking people...???

7. Why the world is fond of "distorting" Islamic theology while everyone is free to "study", research on Islam..why just listen to what the media and non-Muslims say..why non-muslims speak for Islam...

I am tired...Can I post some more laterz.....

me   

Eeeehhh some are more equal then others.

Remmember this Rendevous MIGHT IS RIGHT. Want to sett things straight get powerful and make the world you like. Its that simple.

N.O.R.F   

Iran has benefited hugely from recent events (Afghanistan/Iraq). They are the big players in the region today, they hold the cards and they trying get the world to dance to their tune.

Do you trust the Iranian not to make nuclear war heads? Do you trust the Iranians not to set off another war? Do you trust the Iranians should be the question.

Wiilo   

Thanks for starting this great topic.

1. Who gave USA/Israel, the power/right to make Nuclear weapons, the ones they call Weapons of Mass destruction, & have them at their disposal while at the same time, to refuse IRAN to have some for herself...as a right for a legitimate country?

2. Why can't the world countries move the headquarter of the United Nation's to a neutral country which is not double standard..?????

No one gave the Us/Isreal the right to make Nuclear war heads when they don't allowd Iran to have one. Honestly though, it is what Somalis say "Ishiisa Laga Argaa U shiisa Lagu Tumaa." Iyagaa laga arkay.

They were able to (Referring to the US/Isreal)to divide the Islam/Arab World by making some their enamy and some their friends, now, Whichever country that is oppose to their interest either Iran or Syria is labeled as their Enemy, and with the help of their "Friends" in the region they can simply eliminate them.

In my opinion, and i say, in my opinion, there is no United Nations, and i will tell you why i say that.

1. The UN was established for the interest of the "West" US/Isreal to be Exact.

2. No country can oppose their agenda (whatever the agenda might be) towards the middle east.

3. They (the Us) controls and are the brain of the UN.

For instance, did you hear the UN talking about the human right of the Palatine people, how are are being treated by the Isreal. The UN is instructed to only say what the US/Isreal want. Therefore, there is no UN, there is no UN that represents everyone and every country's interest.

It is bull, and it is what is used against the rest of the world (none western countries).

I think, the arab/muslim countries should come together and form their own UN that will represent their interest.

Go figure:...........

Why is somaliaonline the only website with proud single people***(oops sorry wrong train of thought)

You know I think the world is unfair. what do you think?

^^

“On account of their arrogance in the land and their plotting of Evil , but the plotting of Evil will hem in only the authors thereof. Now are they but looking for the way the ancients were dealt with? But no change wilt thou find in Allah's way (of dealing): no turning off wilt thou find in Allah's way (of dealing).†(35:43)

اسْتÙكْبَارًا ÙÙÙŠ الْأَرْض٠)))

وَمَكْرَ السَّيّÙئ٠وَلَا ÙŠÙŽØ­Ùيق٠الْمَكْر٠السَّيّÙئ٠إÙلَّا بÙأَهْلÙÙ‡Ù Ùَهَلْ

يَنظÙرÙونَ Ø¥Ùلَّا سÙنَّتَ الْأَوَّلÙينَ ÙÙŽÙ„ÙŽÙ† تَجÙدَ Ù„ÙسÙنَّت٠اللَّه٠تَبْدÙيلًا ÙˆÙŽÙ„ÙŽÙ† تَجÙدَ Ù„ÙسÙنَّت٠اللَّه٠تَحْوÙيلًا

No one enjoys to last, but one will taste their own medicine in someway or the other as the saying geos - what comes around geos around, equivalently the more you dish-out, definitely you will dish-in, "As-Saacu bi Saac" or scale for scale,kilo for kilo, bullet by bullet or bomb by bomb.

Originally posted by RendezVous:

4. Why should Ayaan Hirsi/Wafa & some feminist pretend to know more than other muslim women, when invited for a serious Islamic talk..refuse??or give reasons

Who/what the heck is Wafa? In the case of A. Hirsi, the reason she's reluctant is perhaps due a fear of her life. You do know that some muslims wanna kill her, right?

6. Why muslims lag behind in technology when their predecessors were resourceful and hardworking people...???

Ignorance. Also, they aint limber minded enough to accomodate modern science and all the facts it churns up, some percieved as incongruent with their faith.

7. Why the world is fond of "distorting" Islamic theology while everyone is free to "study", research on Islam..why just listen to what the media and non-Muslims say..why non-muslims speak for Islam...

This is pure myth. The world got more important issues to occupy with it's time than distort Islam. You don't really think very hard, do you?

..Can I post some more laterz.....

No you may not. You said enough.

Johnny B   

Even for a sunni Iraki , he woulden't want a next-door Iranian with nukes , he might have entertained the thought of the Jews beeing nuked beyond the oceans, but would wake up to the reality of " an Angery man is an Angery man". :D