Sign in to follow this  
Meiji

Extremist Propaganda Justice

Originally posted by Meiji:

As I have shown earlier, the extremist group of Alshabab forced fake confessions out of the teenagers in order to continue with their Propaganda Justice.

Today, 4 teens are maimed for life for alleged crimes they never committed. They lost their limps so that the extremists could display one of their Propaganda shows.

you Meiji are a bullsh!t merchant of the highest order .... all you know how to do is wail endlessly with your hyperbole and unfounded accusations.

Xukunka Qaadicu dariiq waa gacan goys ... too bad it offends your delicate sensibilites .. but that is the law as Allah subxaanahu wa tacaalaa has laid it down so forgive if your squimeshness means nothing to me.

you claim "4 teens are maimed for life for alleged crimes they never committed" ... without any proof .. give me 1 iota of evidence anything ... and I will be the first to condem this action ... lakin all you have is hot air my friend

Meiji   

Originally posted by Meiji:

Me,

Lets get few things correct:

- Justice needs to be pursuit in every occasion. The victims and alleged criminals deserve both justice. Justice that is politically motivated and above all shady leads to unjust, i.e innocent people can be sentenced for crimes they did not commit, or criminals can be punished disproportionally for the crimes they commited just because the trial is politically motivated.

- Alshabab
CLAIMS that these 4 young men have been engaged in robbery:

quote:

Waxaa sidoo kale la soo bandhigay Hub
lasheegay
in ay Wax ku Isbaareysan Dhalinyaradan la soo Xiray iyo Waliba Moobilo iyo Baastoolado
la sheegay
in ay Dadka ka soo dhaceen

from
of Alshabab

- The 4 men are captured by Alshabab militia and are judged by an Alshabab official while Alshabab key leaders take advantage of the opportunity to air their Propaganda:

Waxa Fagaaraha Xukunku ka dhacayey kahadley Ma’uuliyiin ka tirsan Xarakada Mujaahidiinta Al-Shabaab kuwaas oo kala ahaa Sh.Fu’aad Max’ed Khalaf, Waaliga Gobolka Banaadir ee Xarakada Mujaahidiinta Al-Shabaab Sh.Cali Max’ud Xuseen, iyo Qaadiga Maxkamadii Xukunka Riday oo lagu Magacaabo Cabdul Xaq.

The above three men gave speeches in that sequence, first Fuad Shongole (national leadership level of Alshabab), than Banadir official of Alshabab (regional leadership level of Alshabab), than the socalled judge with the name ''Haq'' as last.

That alone shows that it was not a trial but a show used to air political believes and extremist views.

- The trial itself is very obscure and secretive.

Nobody knowes how things went, nobody knowes if these men committed what they are accused of, and more importantly have they consulted independent Islamic scholars to look at the corresponding punishment?

- The victims have confessed, but who knowes how this confession was obtained?

Raga la Xukumay oo Saxaafada la hadalyey ayaa Sheegay in ay Geysteen Danbiga lagu soo eedeeyey isla markaana ay ku Qanacsan yihiin Xukunka lagu riday.

For all we know they could have been given the choice of: losing your live and maybe that of more family members or losing your leg/arm.

So in conclusion:

What happened is not justice, but a political display which is covered under the slogan ''seeking justice and solving a societal ill (robbery)'' while no independent investigation nor trial has happened.

The timing (amids heated war and in Mogadishu city) alone shows that it was not justice but a showdown part of their Propaganda war. And in this, 4 young men have been the victims.

We ALL agree on the need to punish criminals and thus seek justice not only for the victims but for society in general. BUT to use this need for justice and deliver a politically-motivate d and obscure version of justice is not what people NEED AND WANT.
Geel-Jire,

First learn to read, than learn how to control your emotions, and than comment.

What happened was not Justice but Fake Justice.

The 4 teen were forced to confess crimes they never committed. They have now spoken the truth after been freed from the lunatics who masquarade as wadaado.

^ you never let truth get in the way of your completely baseless speculations do you ?

- The 4 men are captured by Alshabab militia and are judged by an Alshabab official while Alshabab key leaders take advantage of the opportunity to air their Propaganda:

unfounded speculation

- The victims have confessed, but who knowes how this confession was obtained?

your basis for accusing Al-shabab is "Who knows how this confession was obtianed" ? are you serious ... rag waaweyn baad la soo hor istaagtay "who knows what happened" and you expect people to take you seriosly ?

The timing (amids heated war and in Mogadishu city) alone shows that it was not justice but a showdown part of their Propaganda war. And in this, 4 young men have been the victims.

sensless paranio on display

and Based on pathetically weak statements like "who knows what happened" .. you want to convince me that Al-shabab somehow forced a confession out of these bandits ... now do you see why i call you a bullsh!t merchant ?

Meiji   

^^

Again, learn to read.

http://www.somalimir ror.com/2009/06/22/a l-shabaab-oo-xukun-k u-riday-4-dhalin-yar o-ah/

There is no speculation in my argument.

The 4 teen were arrested by the extremists, handed over to a socalled judge they appointed and than these 4 teen were forced to confess crimes they never committed.

Today, when the 4 teens were liberated they could tell the world the truth about their maiming. And they told the world that they were arrested on the basis of false allegations.

Just read and lisen to the interviews, dont close your eyes for the truth and put your fingers in your ears when someone is telling you the truth. Dont act dump and just read the following link, specifically the Somali letter:

http://www.somalimir ror.com/2009/06/22/a l-shabaab-oo-xukun-k u-riday-4-dhalin-yar o-ah/