Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Somalia Online Election Nominations

Malika   

Originally posted by Ms DD:

Malika, It doesnt bode very well when the "...." of SOL nominated you for VP.

Ms DD,you underestimate "....." of SOL.He is the manly man here,doesn't hide behind political correctness,he is as raw as they come.Now that is a good quality in a man dee.. icon_razz.gif

Sayid,Who is Malika Maskiin, waxaan oo kalee ayaan shegeyee..tsk tsk Somalis,before one even gets anywhere they start with the naaneys..Lol :D

RedSea   

heh. What?

How does Cara gets nominated for Presidency. She is has no experience outside of general section. We need a President who isn't afraid to come to the political section and shut people up. I'd also consider Ibtisam . She is a tough nut. :D

it is Malika Miskiin - until you learn to toughen up a bit smile.gif

Red Sea - Ibti is more suited to a ministerial role.

people keep the nominations coming in

Redsea...As Taliban foot soldier, your opposition to Cara's candidacy has little with her experience and more to do with your intolerant ideology icon_razz.gif .She is the change we need!

Paragon   

Originally posted by Haneefah:

Assalamu Alaykum ya jamaaca,

I'd have nominated
Paragon for president but I suspect he won't be running.

Haneefah, boqoradda, lacagtaydaad ku sawiran tahay walaal :D . You know me too well to know that I won't run with the crowd smile.gif .

Mujaahid Red, abti shukran... adiga iyo Thierry iyo few other brothers must prepare for the role of future leadership in Somalia (hopefully after issues have been resolved) smile.gif . And I shall see to your rise into higher office smile.gif .

Emperor   

Islamically it is wrong to nominate girls for leadership position.

On a serious note, should the MOD or Admin move this to the General section please, it has nothing to do with the goings and new developments of back home or anywhere else in the world for that matter.

Ms DD   

Since no one has bothered to vote for me, Mayy I vote for myself. I can be tough when needs be and vulnerable when it is required. I'd like to think myself that i would rule as the female version of Cumar Bin abdul-aziz.

So who is wiv me?

NGONGE   

Though I needn't remind you that all this is stuff and nonsense but if I were to choose one person as president I would choose one that is always on the ball. One that does not flatter or brown nose anyone. One that will always keep me informed and reaches out to the electorate with all the latest initiatives and news. One that is strong minded, principled and uses tunnel vision to achieve his goals.

When your country is burning and broke, bite your lip and call for General Duke. He's the only man for the job, you know.

Hey You two (DD&NGO) read the rules - no self nominations (known to warlords) and no clanist (especially one who would put you in jail first) :D

yours sincerely

Sayidka

self appointed Chair of Election Commission :cool:

Candidate Presidential Vice Presidential Total

Xiin II I 3

A&T I II 3

Xaji Xundhuf I 1

Cara I I 2

Che I 1

Nephthys II 2

Thiery I 1

Paragon II 2

MMA I 1

Dabshid I 1

Dhubad I 1

Laba X I 1

Malika I 1

Abdiladif I 1

Ibtisam I 1

The following people’s nominations have been disallowed General Duke (3) DQ (1) Supremacist (1) Oodweyne (2) T2T (1) – I’ll consider disallowing General Duke’s nomination, if he comes here and votes like a democrat and promises to support the next somali president (regardless of where he comes from) with the same enthusiasm as he done for uncle yey.

Lot of other people were being nominated for cabinet post – but unfortunately that is a job for the elected officials to decide.

Keep the nominations coming in folks.