Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Somalia Online Election Nominations

I voted Malika for President. AbdiLadif for Veep. Malika proved to have what it takes to be a president, she is cool collected, you know... Obama like charecter. If by any chace she is disqualified for the presidency, because she was born in Tanzania, she can for sure be the queen of the SOL.

For to one be Eligible for nomination of SOL President and Vice President, one MUST BE FREE FROM CLANISM , that’s all. everything else goes from male chauvinist to women who want to castrate the Somali men. :D

hope that is clear.

Malika   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

I voted Malika for President. AbdiLadif for Veep. Malika proved to have what it takes to be a president, she is cool collected, you know... Obama like charecter. If by any chace she is disqualified for the presidency, because she was born in Tanzania, she can for sure be the queen of the SOL.

Ducaysane,I see you have received that envelop I shoved through your door.. smile.gif good!

Hypothetically,I don't think I can lead a bunch of Somalis runtaa aa ficaan. I grew up where folks say, 'may I, please,thank you, would you like, can you please'...yaa Somali faraahaa indahaa kula galayaan uu noqoon kaara president.. icon_razz.gif

Ms DD   

Malika, It doesnt bode very well when the "...." of SOL nominated you for VP.

But a woman's touch is what is missing from Somali politics. Alternatively, a man who is married to four ladies from the 4 big clans (whoever they are) could lead.

Xiin, aniga ayay DD ii danleedahay baan u malayn. ina abti DD, ma Malika ayaad Boqoradnimada u diidan tahay. :D I say Malika all the way to the presidency.

MS DD sidaad u maqan tahay baad adoo caraysan soo noqon. :D Wajiga naga baandhee nooh :D

DD, Habarsane, Xiin, Cheap Che and Malika Miskiin - Please nominate first according to the criteria to earn your right to troll here. otherwise need i, give the directioon to the troll section??

Hoggaanka sida laysku raacaan u daynayyaa :D

Kashafa = waziiru difaac. Laakiin waa in daawo miyirkiisa dajisa loo qoraa. Somalia kama maaranto Kashafa.

Xiin - whilst we note that you are front runner so far in the nominations - we advice you to wait untill you are elected before you start appointing ministers.

in the mean time we look forward to your nominations for president and running mate.

^^loooooooooool

No you got that wrong bro. Since this is a election nomination thread, I stand by with my nomination of Kashafa as a defense minister. Especially if Cara wins this election.