Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Somalia Online Election Nominations

I will blow up the place if Duke and his co-defenders ever win anything lol. Its a promise

come on now, although Duke & Dulqarayn
won't be choosen for president, i am sure they all have role in the cabinet, chief propagandiest comes to mind

So who is worst, these dudes or the man, LST who allowed them to vomit in the forums day in day out and abuse us with their constant diatribe?

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

Voting
Nephthys
for President (non-Slander you can tell I'm not bias with this
:D
)

Running Mate:
Oodweyne
( We need a strong leadership)

Neph & Odweyne aa? war way kala xajiimodan labadani ma wada shaqyen karaan talk about YEY & Abu mansur ama liin & caano.

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Siphoning and me?! A lips-watering prospect but please put me under CARA! With no clause on impreachment for whatever harassment!
:D

There is no "impeachment" in somali vocabulary, so please, go ahead. With Siphon waa lagu dhufaanayaa hadaadan is ilaalin.

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

Allamagan - why of all people do you have nominate that one - ma waxaad rabta in xiniinyaha laga saaro?
smile.gif

Sayidka, abaayo Siphon in ay rag u ciil qabtaan arkay A&T-na waayahan kacsan yahay dee markaa wax dejiyu u bahna, marka Siphon Oday Biiqey ha ka dhigatan lahaa ha karaar joojiye. Ogoow odey Biiqana wuu u egyahay :D:D

Sayid Somal,

As the sole representatives of the TFG on these threads; somaliaonline's NEW President and VP, will be dhulQarnayn and General Duke, respectively. Marka wixii mucaarad noqonaya si fiican cimaamadihiina madaxa u saarta, wixii kalana fall in line, else the General and I will have to open A Can O' Whup-A$$ on y'all.

Sayid, walaale, what were you thinking when you gave all these cyber reprobates HOPE with this thread of yours? Ceeb badnaaaaaaa! Maantaad tiri... QARAN DIID iyo QAXOOTI mucaarad ah ayaa madax noqonaya.Ha ha ha ... What a joker :D

War meesha ku kala yaaca, ninkaan waxba nii ma hayee! icon_razz.gif

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic of California

Nephissa   

Oh, please God NO!.. ANYTHING but.. ANYONE else from SL besides ol' Oodweyne. I'd even take Ngonge, or Suldaanka, the lesser evils. :D

Originally posted by Supremacist:

I nominate Dhulqarnayn and General Duke, the only voices of reason and logic in this infantile playground.

Supremist, thank you brother. But from now onwards I resign my post for you. I think Minister of Xaaqinta baranbarada SOL, will suffice.

Now SOLers, meet your new President and VP:

President: Senor Supremist

Vice President: General Duke

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Cara.   

^Hehe, I thought you repeated the same name. Half the time people won't remember who was prez and who was veep.

A&T, I appreciate your endorsement, but I have to wonder. Are you doing this so that when I'm in office you can write all kinds of inflammatory stories about me and then scream "Freedom of the Press!" when I try to have you arrested, dipped in honey and then thrown into a pit of fire ants? Hmmm?

Sayid, I have to ask an important question on behalf of my running mate: are there any interns?

Haneefah   

Assalamu Alaykum ya jamaaca,

I'd have nominated Paragon for president but I suspect he won't be running.

So here's an option:

1. Xiin

2. Laba-X (if he's still around)

:D @ Cara...so long as you don't apply for that position, he'll be ok. LOL, astaghfurullah.

Abtigiis   

People,

I have always warned SOL'ers against the confident countenances of self-admiring pretenders. This tribe of fawning bipeds is not deterred by little knowledge it commands. Rather it asserts, it flaunts it even, in a weired show of self-cherishing. They spit hate conveyed with febrile prejudice and malice. Yet, we all know hate is such a shallow impulse whose appreciation of the human character is simplistically allegorical.

Let me not hear General Duke, Supremacist, Xaaji Xundjuf, dhulqarneyn for any nominations. It is an affront to human intelliegnce and wisdom. Unless SOL is going to be what other sites of hate are! :D:D

Elsewhere public office aspirants guide princess. Elsewhere they campaign on promises of hope and prosperity. Not among the Somali's. To be a candidate is to be an out and out knave, one which honest men and women are best advised to shun. It is to be a caveat emptor the whole way, like Dhulqerneyn is(let the buyer beware types). That is why I am calling for the immediate suspension and banning of people like Dhulqarneyn from this contest, if it is going to have any meaning. If, god forbid, DQ was to be a Minister of filth as he wished for, will anyone be spared of his waste products? let us not encourage sucidal doughty sense of impunity?

Even with his agony aunt posture, XINNFANIIN is clearly the favourite. Let us concentrate on men and women of substance, even when it is clear it is a mock election. What you wish in a mock mode might be what you will get in real.

--------------------

CARA,

Indeed, if Che is impeached for misconduct, there is a possiblity I may take his place! and I believe we can work out our complicated situation. :D