Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Somalia Online Election Nominations

on the 4th november, somaliaonline is going to have an election for new Somaliaonline president and vice president. this is your opportunity to nominate running mates for these roles.

The only condition for the Somaliaonline President is he or she must [*]not be clanist. and by the way you can't nominate yourself.

FYI: Clanist are the ones who have strong loyalty to one's own clan, party, or group regardless of wrong or right. consequently they lack courage - my definition of courage is doing rigth when everyone around you is doing wrong.

The top five nominees would have a thread ballot created for them on 1st of november and will close on 4th of november. the job of the choosen ones will be to run a commentary on the issues that face somalis today in every corner of the world and come with solutions as well as guide the nomads on SOL about current policital situation on Horn of Africa. they will also be allowed to have a cabinet consisting of five(5) people, in which the president will decide what portfolio they should hold.

i will kick start the campain and i nominate

Xiinfaniin for president

Abtigiis & Tolka for vice president

good luck

Abtigiis   

^ Xaaji Xundjuf aniguu igu bahdilay JB!

-----------------

I thought Xinn was the President of the the association of SOL women. In the interst of having some check and balance, he must renounce that first. If he does so, he is clearly my favourite. Plus, I always had this idea of him as the outgoing president, in any case! two-terms only, please.

-----

It is not who you like that you have to propose but he who can run the damn place well. For example, I like Ngonge. But he will mess it up. I like JB, but he will shout at everybody. So, I am looking at the best choice. Someone cool, and cold-blooded. Someone who can tame the shouting propagandists like General Duke with one line. Someone, not loquocious, yet not disenaged. My vote for the sensation of SOL!

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the next president: CARA

(now who will call me anti-feminist?)

Running mate is Nune? (oh no), Che (no!no! definitely no). Someone harmless in the real context! Unknown1-if he is alive.

If not, and I really hate this, CHE!

President: CARA

Vice President: CHE

• Tru2truth (formely known as Siphoning D) for president
Reason: I believe she will be good asset for SOL. She had always been a very vocal critic of the somalisk men. She is the change we need. We need another Caraweelo :D to put these lowless somalisk men into their deserved places in the society (probably rehab) and to help them help themselves. She will have the chance to prove that she is not a hater but a carer and a concerned sister. smile.gif

• A&T for vice president
Reason: Hate him or love him, this man has what it takes (all ingredients) to be a good SOL leader. Despite of him being here with us only 8 months he got over 2100 posts to his name. He is active community worker. He is also a controversial figure and for many here they see him as potential not SOL president but future somali president.

I wanted him as president and True2Truth as his vice president, but I see many people here had misunderstood this gentleman and therefore as vice president they will give him a chance to prove what he is capable of and time to show his leadership skills. :D

Abtigiis   

Siphoning and me?! A lips-watering prospect but please put me under CARA! With no clause on impreachment for whatever harassment! :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@A&T iyo Allamagan.

Allamagan - why of all people do you have nominate that one - ma waxaad rabta in xiniinyaha laga saaro?

smile.gif

A&T: Xiin would be good president, i agree with you though, he has to vacate his current position, in the faint hope that either me or you would be replacing him on that position. :D

Abtigiis   

Sayid

it is obvious XINN is an outstanding man with the credentials to lead more than a medley of mediocres here in SOL. The man has all leadership quality and would clearly have fired me within a week should your recommendation have gone through. He can't stand nonesense, mainly when it involves denuding things. :D

I thought JohnnyB was eyeing that post for a long time. Let us not spoil his party, sayid! Isaga ku sii dhex daa xaawaleeyda. You and me, filinkeenu wuu gubtay waa hore!

Voting Nephthys for President (non-Slander you can tell I'm not bias with this :D )

Running Mate: Oodweyne ( We need a strong leadership)

Malika   

^Oodweyne will probably bore us with long speeches, nagaa daa!

Nephthys for President,probably pass a policy for all women to be operated on, to remove any breast tissues..[ icon_razz.gif ]and castrate all men too!

Vice President is definetly for Cara,second vice president for Tru2truth. Oh boy! There is definetly a need for a sweep to go through this joint, half grown men need to go. smile.gif

^^

Oodweyne is a good pick. His probably the most qualified candidate with the most exprience. I should have gave him the top spot..That will make me a lil bias lol. I therefore I had to pick the safest person from the other side for the President Job.

I will blow up the place if Duke and his co-defenders ever win anything lol. Its a promise.

^Oodweyne will probably bore us with long speeches, nagaa daa!

LOOOL :D ma aragtay?

You and me, filinkeenu wuu gubtay waa hore!

speak for yourself A&T - aniga filinkaygu hadduu ii bilaamay ;)

I will blow up the place if Duke and his co-defenders ever win anything lol. Its a promise.

come on now, although Duke & Dulqarayn won't be choosen for president, i am sure they all have role in the cabinet, chief propagandiest comes to mind :D and if you going to stipulite condition like that, then i will go to sleep if Oodweyna is chosen as president ............. i am already going to sleep as type this ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz icon_razz.gif