Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Where I Stand

Abtigiis   

Those who looted Somalia, those who want to seceed, and those who don't have gut are individuals. Surely, you don't think all the people of Somaligalbeed are cowards? But, regardless of your late back-peddelling, your intentions and insiuations were palpable. Adigu qabiil baad u jeeday dad ma tihidin!

Ma xoolo aan wax kala garanyn baad dadka u haysataa. I don't need to be Haatuuf to read your corrupted mind. I can tell the one-eyed among a flock of flies.

EDIT- Nuune, that is only the tip of the iceberg. His word selection is disheartening. Laakin, more embarassing is his ideas and the last-minute attempt to hoodwink us.

A&T,

Somaligalbeed are cowards...because Eritrea which was much smaller and weaker and did not have the support of any country ayaa xabashi iska xoraysay...marka idinkoo umada somaliyeed oo dhan ee ni garab taaganatahay maxaaad la xoroobi la'dihiin? Xagee la idiinka haystaa? ma qoriga sida loogu dagaalamo ayiinan baran, mise fulaynimadiina ayaa fulaynimo dhaaftay oo xabashidaan laciifka ah ayaad iska kicin la'dihin. Ilahay waxaan kabar yeenaa inuu idiin dhasho geesi idiinka xoreeya xabashida futa madow.

Kuwaan geesahaaga ka qalaadaya sidii orgi deera-dhaaf ah oo iskaaga dhigaya inay kuu hiilinayaan waa kuwii xabashida kuu dhiibay maantana kugu maadsanayah ba'aaga iyo jabkaaga.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California.

ilax   

It sounds good but its scaled to down to SL.However, I see some guys are determined to divide the nation. Yes, the current situation, it is right to focus on smaller or subsidiarities as there is not strong national leaders, but the greater SOMALIA ideology will never die.SOMALIS ARE SOMALIS, NOT clanism and divisive political ideology

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

So you support him coz he is a close relative of you ??? ........ very disappointing indeed.

No i suport him Becaus he can actuallay make a change for somaliland and he is also Halye ma wax ka fiican ba jiirta

Originally posted by Ban-tured:

It sounds good but its scaled to down to SL.However, I see some guys are determined to divide the nation. Yes, the current situation, it is right to focus on smaller or subsidiarities as there is not strong national leaders, but the greater SOMALIA ideology will never die.SOMALIS ARE SOMALIS, NOT clanism and divisive political ideology

wait till we change the name of somaliland and you will never hear somali ever again

ilax   

Originally posted by Xaaji_xundjuf:

wait till we change the name of somaliland and you will never hear somali ever again [/QB]

:D

Xiin, adiga oo aan ka cararin SOMALINIMO soo wax ma noqonkartid. Haddii kale let me invite you to Join ;;;;;;Ethiopia, to be more indepedent than ever.

^^^

Ma waxaad rabtaan SomaaliGalbeed inuu kusoo biiro oo aad caano booraha isla walaaqataan. War hoy ninkaan haadaan yuuna kaa ridin. :D

Republic Of California

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

^^^

Ma waxaad rabtaan SomaaliGalbeed inuu kusoo biiro oo aad caano booraha isla walaaqataan. War hoy ninkaan haadaan yuuna kaa ridin.

Republic Of California

Adeer,Somalidu waa isku mid, baahina wax isma dhaanto. Yaase ku yidhi dad baa baahi lagu caayaa! Which moral school taught you so?

More and more I am realising I am arguing with someone who haven't been to the gates of schools; but managed to learn typing in the internet and picked up English from the street! because your language is that of the street. Shaqsiyan haddaad rabto inaan isu cayno, shaad kaan kuu dhigan, because the likes of you mistake xishood for fear. Laakin leave the Reeraha out of this. Is is SHAME!

And this is the last comment from me to you.

And if you think the Somaligalbeed people (who are composed of all the somali clans by the way- although your focus is on one clan alone) are cowards and beggars, perhaps it is time you take up the the responsiblity of liberating and feeding them. Like that racist poet Rudyad Kipling, you should:

" Take up the white man's burden

- The savage wars of peace

Fill full the mouth of famine

And bid the sickness cease!"

Most secessionists('somalilanders') believe they are 'gaining' something from the suffering of somali's in the south and they would rather see the current somali government fail than succeed, I've noticed that. They have a real enmity towards somali unity and somaliweyn, and it's actually quite sad.

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

quote:

^^^

Ma waxaad rabtaan SomaaliGalbeed inuu kusoo biiro oo aad caano booraha isla walaaqataan. War hoy ninkaan haadaan yuuna kaa ridin.

Republic Of California

Adeer,Somalidu waa isku mid, baahina wax isma dhaanto. Yaase ku yidhi dad baa baahi lagu caayaa! Which moral school taught you so?

More and more I am realising I am arguing with someone who haven't been to the gates of schools; but managed to learn typing in the internet and picked up English from the street! because your language is that of the street. Shaqsiyan haddaad rabto inaan isu cayno, shaad kaan kuu dhigan, because the likes of you mistake xishood for fear. Laakin leave the Reeraha out of this. Is is SHAME!

And this is the last comment from me to you.

And if you think the Somaligalbeed people (who are composed of all the somali clans by the way- although your focus is on one clan alone) are cowards and beggars, perhaps it is time you take up the the responsiblity of liberating and feeding them. Like that racist poet Rudyad Kipling, you should:

" Take up the white man's burden

- The savage wars of peace

Fill full the mouth of famine

And bid the sickness cease!"
CRY ME A RIVER, OW! Sing with me, A&T...Cry me a river, ow...lol! :D

Saaxiib I've lost my appetite today, I think inaan CAANO BOORE ku afuri doono maanta:D

By the way A&T, how do you like to drink your Caano boore during afur, Cold or warm? Mise kuma afuraysid galabta, xalay ayaad ku suxuuratay, miyaa? ;)

Republic Of California

The Zack   

Ciyaalbaa illeen meesha ka buuxa. AT&T, ciyaalkan yeysan ku wareerin qabyaaladda lagu soo ababiyay. Waxaa laga yaabaa inuu jiro 21 oo laga dhaadhiciyay in qabiilkiisu qabiilada ka fiican yahay. Not his fault!

So far not a single posting on the merits or lack of merits of the article by Ibrahim Meygag. Indicative of the mental cage-syndrome afflicting Somalis in many parts of the world (I personally have fallen into that trap one time too many)....

JB, thanks for the posting. A very thoughtful essay by Mr.Samater that has encapsulated many facets of the Somaliland experiment.

ilax   

[QB]

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

^^^

Saaxiib I've lost my appetite today, I think inaan CAANO BOORE ku afuri doono maanta:D

:mad: This man some thing wrong in his head. Saaxiib, is daji gaajadan & caanahana SOMALIBAYNU u nahay, CALOOSHI LA CIYAAR HA NOQON>WAA IGA TALO, inkastoon ujeedo inaysan maskax nin wayn kugu jirin.

^^^War inleen ibtilo!

Ban-tured,ninyahow horta Ilaahay muxuu kuugu diray ereygaan la yiraahdo CAANO BOORE? bal ma isheegi kartaa waxaad laguduudatid mar walbaad eraygaas maqashid?

Republic Of California