Sign in to follow this  
wind.talker

Sudan, Uganda peacekeepers are coming

IGAD peacekeepers are coming. Looks like everything is going the 'Col Yeey way'. Indhocade talking like he can defend Somalia against an Ethiopian invasion with his 40 technicals driven by former donkey herders.

Nairobi-11.may.2005 145 Xildhibaan oo ka mid ah 152 fadhidey kulan deg deg ah oo ay xildhinaanada Baaralamanka KMG ah ee Soomaaliya ay ku leeyihin Kenyatta International Confrence ayaa si rasmi ah ugu codeeyeey in dalka la keeno Ciidamo ka socda Wadamada Ugandha iyo Suudaan.

Kulanka ayaa wali socda waxaana xildhinaano ay ka soolaabteen haatan qadar fasax ah, waxayna u codeynayaan oo ay iminka galayaan qodobkii kale ee Ra'salwasaare Geedi uu soo jeediyey ee ahaa in Xukuumadu degto Magaalooyinka Jawhar iyo Baydhabo.

Warar dheeraad ah ha ka dheeraan SBC Online.net

Canab Mumtaaz

SBC Nairobi.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by wind.talker:

Indhocade talking like he can defend Somalia against an Ethiopian invasion with his 40 technicals driven by former donkey herders.

Loooool....! the donkey-herders have keeped you at bay and in an arid-land called Pukeland.. :D

Trust me they can keep on doing that..!

^^

You're a man not familiar with Indhocade's recent history, most notably his involvement in Gedo during the heydays of al-Itihad. When the Ethiopian helicopters descended upon Gedo in '96, Indhocade and his cohorts were the first cowards to flee on foot and by car. I'm sure you view him as a 'hero' of one sort or another - but we'll see what this hero does IF his ragtag militias militarily engage Ethiopian troops on the frontlines.

And Pukeland - oh man! Let's see: 'Pukeland' covers roughly 1/3 of Somalia and it has one (1) elected leader. You think Muqdisho politicians have reached that level of civility yet? :confused: You think they can put aside their differences when the REAL DEAL comes to their doorsteps? I'm 100% positive many Muqdisho 'leaders' are turncoats in disguise - you see, cowards with whom the truth will catch up sooner or later. The only man I exclude from that list is your beloved 'Mujahid' Yalaxow Calasow Donkey Driver-low, etc. :D