Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

A simple question?

ElPunto   

It will become evident in a few months or a few years what the situation in Somalia really is. In the meantime - I guess idle speculation is the way to go. :rolleyes:

^^Brother Duke’s night talks aside, don’t you think, yaa ThePoint , the acts of tfg and Ethiopian forces are criminal in quality? Good intent is a poor defense here, mind you, when you tally the devastation brought upon the city and its residents. It’s clear what happened in Mogadishu is historic in its magnitude and feeble words intended to mask its enormity is just that---feeble!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by General Duke:

If the TFG aim was to kill innocent civilians as some claim why is it not doing so now?

Why have they ended the operation if the aim was to commit genocide?

The aim was to kill the insurgency but if anyone was in the way they got it too. I'm i right or i'm i right?

Fabregas   

Quote:As we sat in his office near the Presidential Palace we heard the whoosh of Katyusha rockets being fired at residential districts controlled by insurgents. The general merely laughed. “This is our music,” he said.

On another occasion we met the Environment Minister in a hotel lobby. We asked if he had any civil servants. “No,” he replied cheerfully. “But we have guns.”

Fabregas   

Quote:Abdillahi Yuusuf tells the BBC:

"The US has a right to bombard terrorist suspects who attacked its embassies in Kenya and Tanzania".

"So many dead people were lying in the area. We do not know who is who, but the raid was a success," interim government spokesman Abdirahman Dinari told AFP news agency about Monday's raids.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Brother Duke’s night talks aside, don’t you think, yaa
ThePoint
, the acts of tfg and Ethiopian forces are criminal in quality? Good intent is a poor defense here, mind you, when you tally the devastation brought upon the city and its residents. It’s clear what happened in Mogadishu is historic in its magnitude and feeble words intended to mask its enormity is just that---feeble!

Firing mortars and shells in civilian areas is criminal. For that this TFG will have to answer. But I'm not sure how you fight criminals who started the shelling and killing as opposed to negotiating and who chose to conduct their fight from an urban envirnoment. To argue that your options are not limited in that situation is the feeble position Xiin.

Tahliil   

If the TFG aim was to kill innocent civilians as some claim why is it not doing so now?

Why have they ended the operation if the aim was to commit genocide?

Duke...a number estimated at 500,000 are lying about under those southeren trees, thousands more shelled to death in fleeing and in the comfort of their homes because of AdeerKEEN yeey's revenge on Moqdishu pple, hundred thousands more were displaced, thousands more are dying, as we speak, of cholera and hunger and WE with our Tigrayna brothers blocked the humanaterian aid that was going to them. And then WE never stopped there but we turned around and headed back to their homes and looted what's left of their belongings... And U my dear Inadeerkey think that wasn't enough punishment on poor mothers and their toddlers..Come on how many more do WE need to kill, diplace and maime Duke to quinch our thirsty for revenge and Kursi...? It's genocide as its bro

^^^The people were told to elave for their own safety after the groups figghting against the TFG started stepping up their attacks which kileld more civilains than governemnt troops.

The people will be allowed tor eturn to their homes safely.

Theyw ere not chased, raped and killed as in the case of the past in which real genocides took place.

In a city of more than 1,000,000. The death toll is less than 1000, this is deaths between the two sides of combatants, as well as civilain.

The truth of the matter is that there was no genocide and there was no targeting civilians.

The civilains are still the same why are they not targeted today?

Tahliil   

Adeer don't distort the figures: At least WE with our Tigrayne brothers (WE) have killed 8800 southeren civilians, the firs 4 days in March alone 1089 perished and displaced close to a half million people....bodies, HUMAN BODIES r still rottin in the street of moqdishu....WE DID IT DUKE...WE HAVE REVENGED FOR THE PAST DEEDS...LET'S STOP IT NOW....my goodness.....