Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Ethiopians occupy Digfer Hospital as Somalis flee

Jacpher   

Meanwhile
could be seen moving to former Digfer hospital in south Mogadishu.

Digfer hospital was one of the biggest public hospitals in Mogadishu. It has not been used for more than a decade as it now houses nearly two hundred internally displaced families.

Inhabitants of the compound were very concerned. They said they could be next targets for mortar rounds fired by unknown gunmen against the Ethiopian and government forces.

Ciidamada Ethiopia Oo Maanta Markii Ugu Horaysay Fariisin Ka Dhigtay Mid Ka Mid ah Isbitaalada Ugu Caansan Caasimadda.

MOGADISHU: Ciidamo Ethiopian ah oo ku hubaysan Gawaarida Gaashaaman, ayaa maanta duhurnimadii si toos ah u degay Isbitaal caafimaadka Digfeer ee Magaalada Muqdisho.

Ciidamada ayaa baaritaano ku sameynaya goobaha u dhow dhow Isbitaalkaasi, iyagoo xitaa baaraya gaadiidka soo maraya wadada Taribuunka ee hormartay Isbitaalkaasi.

Isbitaalka Digfeer oo 16-sanno aan shaqeyn isla markaan ay degan yihiin dad qaxooti ah oo gobolada dalka kasoo barakacay, ayaa dadweynahaasi waxa ay walaac ka muujinayaan ciidamadaan Ethiopian-ka ah ee soo ag degay iyagoo sheegay in Kooxaha Muqaawamada laga yaabo inay weerar kusoo qaadan taasina ay dadweynaha qasaaro kasoo gaarto.

Dadweynaha Qaxootiga ah ee degan Agagaarka Digfeer iyo Gudaha Isbitaalka ayaa bilaabay inay isaga qaxaan halkaasi iyagoo ka cabsi qaba dagaal ka dhaca agagaarkaasi.

Waa markii ugu horeysay tan iyo markii ciidamada Ethiopian-ka ay soo galaan gudaha Muqdisho ay degaan goob Caafimaad.

C/risaaq C/laahi Maxamed

Puntlandonline.com

Muqdisho

Digfeer, ooh. Waayo, waayo.

Laakiin the reason ay Xabashada u degeen Digfeer, I think, has to do with multi-faced strategy, if we can call that at all: Digfeer waa a bit a highrise, oo dhowr dabaq ka kooban and the surroundings waxaa ku wareegsan public parks.

So anybody soo attack gareeyo Xabashada, isbitaalka korkiisa ayee korayaan to see the vast land oo guryo ka dhisneen meesha u dhaw and those soo weeraro ku ganban karin. Fuleynimo ayaa u geysay, balaayo fuleynimo dishay.

BiLaaL   

^There are other more worrying reports of Ethiopian army units occupying vast areas in hospitals in other towns. Apparently, they have a habit of entering hospitals before any other facility, in all of the towns they've occupied thus far. Some might explain this by highlighting the need for medical equipment by the soldiers or even to hunt-down injured fighters seeking treatment in hospitals. These might be sound, valid explanations but the consistency with which these reports appear suggests otherwise. Conspiracy theories aside, there is a growing body of evidence indicating that something more sinister might be going on in these operations; e.g. the deliberate contamination of vital medical equipment and the spreading of AIDS!

The evil designs being carried out in our homeland gets more heavier on the heart each passing day. I'm afraid we will only come to realise the full scale of these atrocious crimes decades from now. Once that time comes, history and the Somali people will judge Abdullahi Yusuf and his associates very harshly.

^ i think you are right. Spreading AIDS in the enemy land could be one reason as to why a Hospital is converted to a milatery base---if the report is true that is!

Jaylaani   

AMASE DAALAYOO DHACAY

DIGFEER AWAADAA GALEY.

One of my favorite songs by Yasin Ahmed Digfeer..imikana amxaara ku xaartaa thanks to Yay and butland terrorist.

Jaylaani   

They use the bathroom in Hargeisa and Berbera is too hot for them. there is a difference. I hope you know what I mean.

Since when did you became Xabashi lover?

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

^^^Iam sure Amxaarado Hargesba iyo Berberaba wee ku xaartaa.

Interesting, awoowe! I like how you are gradually coming out of the closet!

:D:D

Jaylaani   

Che,

Just come out and say it man. Don't you love adeero Yey and what he's doing in Xamar cadeey.. ethnic cleansing..with the help of KUFAAR AXMAARO AH.

Xabashibaa hargaisa baasuka la murtuu dadka ka dhaadhicinayaa..waar wax isku faL.

BiLaaL   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^ i think you are right. Spreading AIDS in the enemy land could be one reason as to why a Hospital is converted to a milatery base---if the report is true that is!

Xiinfaniin, i hope i am not right, but if true, this is a serious matter which should be investigated further. There are more strategic facilities for army units to occupy, so why are we seeing increasing reports of soldiers occupying hospitals? Just a few days ago, the main roads leading to Medina hospital were cut off for several hours, while EThiopian soldiers conducted 'search' operations in the sorrounding areas.

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Che,

Just come out and say it man. Don't you love adeero Yey and what he's doing in Xamar cadeey.. ethnic cleansing..with the help of KUFAAR AXMAARO AH.

Xabashibaa hargaisa baasuka la murtuu dadka ka dhaadhicinayaa..waar wax isku faL.

And this is from the man who used to badmouth the courts on any given oppurtunity. Spare the crocodile tears. You niether care or understand the needs of reer Xamar, and by your own admittion, you could give rats @ss about Somalia.

Alle-Ubaahne....Unlike you my friend, I don't take cover under Qabiil or the Diin.

In a perverted sort of way, I'm somewhat pleased with this allegation if true. Lets be honest with each other Somalis. We're cursed race that produced nothing important in it's entire sorry existence, we created no notewhorthy civilisation, invented nothing of modest recognition... by and large we were savages wallowing in petty clan wars over water and grazing lands before the white man came and united us.

God created us for special purpose, gave us the divine duty of: leading His camels through one of His most verboten lands. This is what we do, this is what we are -- Geeljires extraordinaries. But that's not all we do, we molest our she-camels. To make-up we developed poetic talent, the reason why good bulk of our poems dedicated to our beloved she-camels.

Not everyone is worthy foe. Today comes the news of other races viewing us as worthy enemy, what an elation! Finaly we've earned the respect of being considered worthy adversary! Nations come from afar to do us ill, clearly this is prove of our arrival as important people. So rejoice fellow Somalis, we're so important our enemies are now using their much vaunted Bio weapons on us.

ansaar17   

You are right the somalias did not existed up until the 1800s.

those people at that time considred themsleves muslims and fought the ethiopians till they captured one-third of it.

Originally posted by BiLaaL:

^There are other more worrying reports of Ethiopian army units occupying vast areas in hospitals in other towns. Apparently, they have a habit of entering hospitals before any other facility, in all of the towns they've occupied thus far. Some might explain this by highlighting the need for medical equipment by the soldiers or even to hunt-down injured fighters seeking treatment in hospitals. These might be sound, valid explanations but the consistency with which these reports appear suggests otherwise. Conspiracy theories aside, there is a growing body of evidence indicating that something more sinister might be going on in these operations; e.g. the deliberate contamination of vital medical equipment and the spreading of AIDS!

Digfeer isbitaal shaqeynaayo ma'aha, oo mid shaqeeyana ma'aha the last 16 years. It is isbitaal only by name, oo xataa meela badan ka burburay. Yes, waa maqlay they occupied some isbitaalo of other occupied towns, like the ones in Baydhabo, Beledweyne and Kismaayo, perhaps, as you alluded, ku daaweyaan their fallen and injured occupiers.

I believe the reason Digfeer u dageen ee tahay it is a highrise and parks surround it, otherwise isbitaal ahaan haddee rabaan they would have occupied the one few yards away, Isbitaal Banaadir, a semi-functional one which can still be reconverted to a full hospital at anytime since all its equipments yaalaan, or the other one not that far either, Isbitaal Madiino, which always worked, come war or peace.

About the AIDS allegation, it can be possible, for Soomaalida iyagaa meeshaas isdhigay, haddee baa'baan iyo haddii kale don't care, only cadowgooda ah reer/laf/jilib hebel.